Junhyung’s the gentleman

My life as a President

 

@jaimee: I will. see the previous chapters, his name is Seung ka.

@madz67: oh, I don’t think she’s helpful XD joke, yes I will update again

@max_woo_lin: you like this kind of persons? Me too! >.< hehe

---------------------------------------------

“Seung Ah-sshi, are you free today?” Junhyung asked Seung Ah. “Aniyo, wae?” she replied back to him, he smiled “can we hang out for awhile? I’m not that busy” he said and she nodded. She grabbed her bag and he stretched a hand for her, “what?” she asked, tilting her head “I need your car key” he replied and she looked at him curiously “do you know how to drive?” she asked and he nodded in reply with a smile. She handed the car key and followed Junhyung’s lead.

 

“It felt like I’m the lady and you’re the gentleman on our first hang out” he said and she giggled femininely. “oh I didn’t even mind though” she said as they walked through the parked cars in front of the building. He unlocked the car and they got in.

 

“where are we going by the way?” she asked and he placed his index finger in his lips “it’s a secret” he teased and she looked at him with curious eyes. “don’t worry, I won’t harm you Seung Ah-sshi” his eyes glued to the road, she decided to sleep.

 

After an hour of a trip, she woke up automatically and he looked at her “you looked so pretty when you sleep” he said as she looked at him back “so where are we?” she asked to him and he smirked “we’re at Incheon Beach” he said as she nodded looking at her surroundings “let’s go now” he said as he opened the door of his and ran to Seung Ah’s door, he opened it being the gentleman.

 

They sit on the bench standing on the sand, he turned back Seung Ah and untied her hair. “what are you doing?” she asked curious of what he will do “I never done this to a girl before, I’ll braid your hair” he said as he starts braiding her hair tidily. She softened and smiled, GD didn’t even bother to braid her hair when they are together at the beach like this.

 

After he braid her hair, they walked and smiled at the scene. They are having fun with each other, they are like couples.

 

The happiness faded as GD entered the scene by pulling Seung Ah from behind. They stopped and Junhyung looked at GD who is embracing Seung Ah. She is surprised but didn’t hugged back. “what’re you doing?!” she asked wanted GD to let go.

 

“Hyung, what’re you doing to Seung Ah?” he asked and they looked at him. “let go of her or else, I will not hesitate to punch you” he said not thinking that GD is older than him.