Doojoon is worried too you know

My life as a President

 

Junhyung and Seung Ah decided to sleep and they bid goodnights to each other. Seung Ah had fun after all those crying and sulking because of GD while Junhyung enjoyed the moment.

 

As he is walking to the kitchen to get some water because of exhaustion, he noticed that Doojoon is still up looking blankly at the empty space of the dining table.

 

“Doojoon,” he called him out and Doojoon looked at him, surprised. “w-w-why?” Doojoon asked as he looked at him. “nothing, you are just staring blankly at the dining table” Junhyung replied getting a water bottle from the refrigerator.

 

“yah Junhyung,” Doojoon, this time, called him. “why?” Junhyung asked, finished with his water “Seung Ah-sshi looks like in pain or something” Doojoon said and Junhyung nodded. “how did you know?” Doojoon asked standing from the bar stool he is sitting earlier. “she spilled it out when I visited her,” he replied throwing the water bottle at the trash can. “oh…” Doojoon only nodded with his mouth shaped ‘o’. “she said that Jiyong-hyung left her” he said and Doojoon widened his eyes “J-j-j-jiyong-hyung?” he repeated the name and Junhyung just nodded as a simple ‘yes’. “yeah, from big bang” he said as he walked to Doojoon, “she said that they’re together too this past two years.” Junhyung included making Doojoon interested.

 

“aish, Jiyong-hyung is really a heartbreaker. His song fitted for him, maybe he wrote the song because he see himself?” Doojoon asked chuckling, “yeah, that’s what I said to her” Junhyung said between his chuckles. “but when we are in namsan tower, she looks so sad. She said about ‘forgetting someone’.” Doojoon said as he stopped chuckling, Junhyung stopped too. “maybe she wants to forget him” Junhyung concluded and Doojoon nodded.

 

“what a pain she is into now,” Junhyung said walking at his room. “yeah, how it hurts left by the one you loved before. I am worried about her now, I can’t stop thinking about her” Doojoon muttered to himself and walked to his room too.

 

He grabbed his cellphone from the night table beside his bed and started typing a message to her; “how are you Seung Ah-sshi? I hope you will be okay, there’s something wrong with you today… I only noticed it^^ I’m worried that something happen bad to you, just share with me okay? I’m always right here. Good night!” he send the message to her and sleep.

 

Meanwhile, Seung Ah is still busy with her laptop when her phone rang, “oh… this time a message~” she said as she get her phone beside her. She read the message and smiled, ‘what a thoughtful oppa, but it’s too late maybe he just send me a message and slept. But I’ll reply anyway~’ she thought to herself and replied; ‘I’m okay now Doojoon-sshi, it’s just that bad news strike through me and I can’t accept it. Thanks for worrying by the way^^. Okay, I will. Good night too!” she send the message and continued typing.