Junhyung’s confession

My life as a President

 

 

The two stared at each other with piercing eyes. GD pushed harshly Seung Ah to Junhyung and Junhyung hugged her, “if I were you,” GD smirked “I will surrender her to the one she loved” he said and Junhyung smirked and tightened his hug to Seung Ah. “if I were you, I will let her go” he replied back and placed Seung Ah to his back.

 

She’s so scared that they might punch each other all because of her. “Junhyung-sshi…” she muttered his name. Junhyung threw a punch to GD’s face and a little blood went down from his mouth. she looked at him with shocked eyes, “that’s what you get when you screw up with the one who loved you before cause she wants to forget you” he warned as GD stood up and punched back.

 

They threw punches to each other and she can’t take it, all the people around them are looking at them while passing by. “stop now!” she shouted as tears went flowing through. They stopped and looked at her, she looked at them with hurt. She stomped walking to the car with Junhyung following her.

 

She opened the car door and waited for Junhyung to ride.

 

As Junhyung sat on the passenger seat, she looked at him with worried eyes. “I’ll put medicine when we reach home.” She said as Junhyung nodded. The whole ride was quiet and awkward for the two.

 

Once they reached the villa, they saw the van of the group. “they’re here already?” she asked and Junhyung shrugged.

 

They got out and walked towards the room of Junhyung. the members are nowhere to be found and it seemed quiet. “go to your room and change to comfy clothes. I’ll get the first aid kit” she said as he followed what she ordered. He changed into comfortable clothes as Seung Ah went to the kitchen to get the kit.

 

After she got it, she walked to the different rooms first and saw them lying on their beds, sleeping. She smiled and went straight to Junhyung’s room. He is only sitting on the bed in Indian position. She looked at him and put the first aid kit on the end table. She prepared some things and applied it to his wounds. He winced in pain as she damp lightly the wet cotton. “sorry” she said and he only winced in pain again, “it’s your fault that you punched him first, you shouldn’t have done that” she said to him and he smirked “I just want you to protect you Seung Ah-sshi” he said as she tilted her head, stopped to what she is doing.

 

“because I love you more than anyone else” he confessed and she only looked at him, she sat there awkward. His face is inching closer and closer until their lips met.

 

What they don’t know, Doojoon is watching them.