Chapter 38

My life as a President

 

G.Na and Seung Ah ran to them and Seung Ah slapped the two as she reached them. “What are you two doing?” she asked as she glared at the two. “Don’t you know that you’re making a scandal here?” she asked again as the two only froze in shock. Hyuna walked behind Seung Ah’s back and tried to comfort her. Seung Ah didn’t mind Hyuna and continued to glare at the two, “did you know that you’re making me worry by your childish acts? What happened between you two?” she asked them and no one still dared to open their mouths. Hyuna stopped and walked behind G.Na’s back. Yoseob then walked beside Seung Ah and put his arm around her shoulder. “Seung Ah-sshi, just rest for a minute manager-hyung will take care of this” he said as Seung Ah nodded. She rested in her car for an hour and Yoseob sat on the passenger seat.

 

“They’re fighting over you,” he said as she looked at him “They’re childish” he said and she tilted her head. “I don’t know what’s happening” she said and Yoseob nodded. “Seung Ah-noona is a good one and yet she doesn’t have anybody by her side like a boyfriend would do” he said and she nodded, faking a smile. “Why don’t we walk to some stores there?” he asked and she nodded. “I want to make my head cool” she answered and he smiled. They got out of the car and walked there. Doojoon saw this and felt jealousy, “Yah Doojoon listen to me” their manager said as he looked back at him.

 

“Do you want tteokbeokki?” he asked and she nodded, ‘I remember this times’ she thought as the thought of Junhyung enters her mind. Yoseob ordered some and offered Seung Ah the food as he receive it. “Kansahamnida” she said as she bowed her head. “Don’t bow your head Seung Ah-sshi,” he said as she giggled “I just want to feel what normal persons feel when they bow to say thanks” she said and he nodded with his mouth shaped ‘o’. They ate the tteokbeokki while they walk pass many stores.

 

“Seung Ah-sshi,” he called her as she looked at him, “did you kissed hyung yesterday?” he asked and she stopped her tracks. “That kiss is nothing compared to the past, it’s empty” she said as he tilted his head. “Don’t make me remember everything that happened between me and your hyung” she said as he nodded, “Mianhamnida” he said sorry and she smiled, she patted his head. “Good,” she complimented and continued to walk. Yoseob then followed walked beside her. “What are we going to do now?” she asked and he shrugged “You choose” he said and she sighed. As they finished eating, they put the containers on the trash bin and walked to the shops they wanted to go.

 

“Yoseobie, what do you want?” she asked and looked at Yoseob; he pouted and looked at the sky “um… I want some ice cream” he said and she giggled, “You’re hungry again?” she asked and he nodded his head. “Kyeopta~” she smiled and he then smiled back, they walked to a stall of Dairy Queen and he widened his eyes. “Wow~ Dairy Queen~” he said and she nodded “What do you want?” she asked and he looked at the menu board. “I want Kit Kat blizzard” he said and she nodded. As they waited in line, they chatted for a little. Fans that are buying ice cream there are taking pictures of them and are asking questions if they’re dating but they denied. They said that they’re friends and is trying to cool off about the issue earlier.

 

As they reached the counter, the cashier is smiling to them. It asked what their orders are and she ordered their ice cream and an Oreo cake. The two waited at the claim area. “I hope our ice cream will fall” she said as he laughed. But too bad that their ice cream didn’t fell from their cups, it’s okay and the price isn’t a problem for Seung Ah. They grabbed their orders and got out of the ice cream shop. “This ice cream is so delicious, I hope that I will eat this everyday” he said and she nodded. “No worries, I’ll make something like this” she said.