Chapter 32:

My life as a President

 

After a month, many changed and her appa is already okay now but can’t walk that properly so the responsibility is fully hers. “Appa, it’s such a great day that I’m with you again” she said to him and he smiled. Seung sung is sitting on the love seat swing with her head leaned on his shoulder. “Are you okay with your love life?” he suddenly asked and she laughed, “I don’t have time for that and my first priority is my work for now” she replied and he giggled then patted her head. “You know, it’s been a long time since you don’t have any boy than me and you brother beside you” he said and she shrugged. “Like I said, I don’t have time and I’m not interested in having a relationship with anybody else.” She said and lifted her head. The wind is so calm, the green field is just nice to look at and the pine trees aligned on the side of the street to their house is just steady as they are.

 

“Perhaps, do you love someone from the boy group of your own company?” he asked and she scoffed to the question, he’s bashing her questions that is sensitive. “No?” she replied, unsure of what she said and he just laughed. “Are you okay Seung Ah? All of them are good and they don’t have any attitudes. Are you sure you don’t have any?” he asked and she shook her head. “Actually,” she sighed “I have one” she continued and he brightened up “who is this lucky guy?” he asked and she sighed again. “He’s taken and he’s dating Kara’s Goo Hara. I don’t know what to say in front of him when she’s around and I don’t feel comfortable around him.” She said and he nodded “it’s okay to be brokenhearted because later on, he might realize that you’re meant to be” he said and she nodded “thanks for the encouragement” she thanked him and he nodded his again, patting her head. “That’s my girl” he complimented and suddenly became proud of what his daughter is acting right now.

 

●FLASHBACK●

 

“Seung Ah-sshi,” Junhyung called her name as she looked at him at her back. They are in the company building having a break, “what is it?” she asked with a smile. But it seems like Junhyung is uneasy to tell the truth that Kara’s Hara and him are dating. “I have something to tell you about my status for now… with a DSP member…” he whispered the last word and she tilted her head. “What’s about DSP?” she asked and he sighed “Kara’s Hara and me are dating…” he admits and she widened her eyes. She bowed her head and he blinked and bit his lower lip. “Is it okay? It’s been a long time since I don’t have one and she’s amazing” he said and she sighed then nodded. To all she can say, she can’t utter a word. She can’t do something about it… she can’t fight for her love for him. What a helpless president of Cube.

 

●END of FLASHBACK●

 

“Appa, he lied” Seung Ah suddenly said and he tilted his head “why?” he asked and she sighed “he said in Idol maid or B2ST almighty or MTV B2ST or something like that…” she breathed in “that they will never have a girlfriend because their bodies are for B2UTIES only. Junhyung said that but he’s the first one to break his own words” she said and he nodded with his mouth shaped ‘o’. “You know Seung Ah, people are people and sometimes they break their own rules” he said and she smiled “I know that” she said and stood up. “But by the way, are you watching B2ST in MTV and in different TV networks?” he asked and she nodded, smiling. “I’m a big B2UTY and they’re under my own leadership” she proudly said and he laughed.

 

“Let’s go eat now, I’m really hungry” she said as she helped her appa stand up with his cane and went inside the house. Oh, I forgot to tell you that they’re in a vacation and they’re spending it because Seung Sung has woken up from his coma.