Wow… this is really amazing~

My life as a President

 

Author’s P.O.V again~

-------------------------------------------------

“We are moving in this day, since the move in papers are signed.” Jiyoung answered as Seung ka nodded with his mouth shaped ‘o’. “I can’t believe it, from all I know about my sis… she don’t sign move in papers from idol groups like you.” He stated and looked at the mansion standing proudly at the far side of the dead end, Jiyoung followed the gaze and asked. “Is that the main residence?” and Seung ka only nodded, he smiled “I’ll be going now, I’ll be late for my appointment with my beautiful cousin.” He bid goodbye and ran to his car. Once he entered his car, he sped off the pathway.

 

After a minute, they are in front of the main residence. They gasped to what they see. Famous sports cars, wonderful pond with beautiful lilies, wonderful garden with a grand in-door swimming pool and the most important thing is the structure of the house that is like in Secret Garden. ‘is this for real? Am I dreaming with my group mates and our manager?’ they all thought the same and starred at the house again. “This is for real, so don’t slap yourself.” Jiyoung said as if he read all of the minds of theirs. “Let’s go now, ms. Hong don’t like waiting this long. We’re already late in five minutes.” He said to the group and walked through the strong dark wood planks giving path to the mansion. ‘the house structure looks like in secret garden, maybe Seung Ah-sshi is a hardcore fan of the said korean drama.’ Jiyoung thought as everyone is walking with their eyes wondering around, examining the whole place. For them, the structure is a huge one for a girl like her to live but when they realized that they will live in the same roof as her, it is enough. But what they don’t know is that they will not live in the same roof as her.

 

As they stood up in front of the mansion, the glass doors open showing a Seung Ah with piercing eyes. “Anyeong Haseyo” the whole group including the manager bowed before her. She looked at them and walked to Jiyoung. “So,” she then looked at the stiffed boy group “are they ready to move in this fast?” she asked the manager still looking at them with those eyes who welcomed them. “Yes, are they living in the same roof as yours ms. president?” he then replied or rather asked back “no, they aren’t living in the same roof with me. I have decided to lend a house beside the football field. It’s near here like walking distance.” She answered and turned her back to them. “I just want to inform you in person that you will live near my house. Well, you’re one lucky group to have the fully furnished house there for free. You can now go,” she said and the group looked at each other. They shrugged in silence and their manager turned back to her direction to face them “boys, like ms. president said. It’s not what you expect, you won’t be living at the same roof as her but you will be living on one of the villas here. Surely that you will like the best” he said and bowed again to Seung Ah who is now inside her house, watching a korean drama.

 

They walked back to the van and drove to the said villa, they asked questions about it from one of the housekeepers. At first, they are lost again but the second time around they looked, they are now at the modern villa that is prepared only for them.