Chapter 41

My life as a President

 

After hesitating whether he will go or not, he still bothered to come. He is worried about what will Seung Ah will do. ‘Is Seung Ah going to scold me or not? Is she still angry or not?’ he thought as he looked around. Hyuna is there chatting with Seohyun and waved a little to him, Seohyun did too. He just smiled and entered the elevator, and then Hyuna whispered to Seohyun “I bet for Seung Ah-unnie and Junhyung” and Seohyun smiled “me too” she replied in a whisper. They giggled as Dongwoon butted in, “but I bet for Doojoon-hyung and Seung Ah-sshi” he said and the two girls sighed “You don’t know what perfect is” Seohyun said as they walked to their practice room. Dongwoon is left there with him watching them. He then tilted his head and said “I don’t get it why they pick Junhyung-hyung over Doojoon-hyung”.

 

While Junhyung stopped in front of the door of her office, Seung Ah is just looking at his figure through the pixilated door. She smiled and keeps typing on her laptop. Junhyung is hesitating if he will come in or not, she then tilted her head. “Come in,” she said and Junhyung blinked. He walked inside and gave her a ninety degrees bow. “S-s-s-Seung Ah-sshi, why did you called me?” he asked as Seung Ah stood up from her seat and replied, “act naturally” she said as Junhyung lifted his upper body up and blinked. “You’re not angry?” he asked and she shook her head with a smile forming her lips.

 

“Sit there at the sofa,” she said as he sat slowly on the sofa as she grabbed a folder from her file. ‘Is she firing me?’ he thought to himself as he only watched her sit across him. “Here are the cars that you can pick” she said as she put the folder in front of him on the coffee table. He then opened the folder and looked at the cars, he widened his eyes. “Are you serious Seung Ah-sshi?” he asked as she nodded, her secretary then entered her office and put the papers that are needed to be signed along with the car keys. “Wow this is 300 million won?!” he said as she nodded “it’s only normal” she said as she looked at the car keys.

 

“Pick one, we’re waiting for you. One of the car dealers is waiting for your autograph together with mine” she said as he paused on the white Porsche “have you chosen one?” she asked as she looked at her secretary who is smiling. Junhyung then smiled to the white car and nodded. “Here is the key, I know that you will pick it” she said as she handed the key together with a paper that he needs to be signed. He gets the car key and the paper with the pen. He signed on top of the line with his printed name and returned the paper to her. Her secretary then gets the paper from him and all the car keys. She then cleared the coffee table.

 

Seung Ah is smiling to him as he stood up “What is it Junhyung?” she asked as Junhyung bowed again “Kamsahamnida!” he thanked him and she giggled, she stood up too. She walked to her desk and Junhyung followed behind her back. As she stopped on her track, he hugged her from the back suddenly and she smiled secretly. “I thought that you’re not going to forgive me Seung Ah-sshi” he said as she nodded. “No dramas are allowed here, give thanks to Doojoon not to me” she said as he nodded. “But can we stay like this?” he asked as she nodded “sure why not?” she replied and his hug became tighter.

 

Doojoon then leaned on the wall beside the door and bowed his head, “I think I will loose” he said as he faked a smile and left where he was standing. Junhyung then let go of her and sighed “I hope that I can bring back things way before” he said as he smiled. “And I hope that I didn’t left Korea and met you as earlier than this” she said and giggled. He laughed and bowed again “Kamsahamnida Seung Ah-sshi, I hope that we’re still friends” he said and left the office. She then smiled and nodded. “And I hope that you didn’t played an innocent girl” she said and bowed her head, she shrugged and sighed “I don’t know why I am in love with the boys I am handling” she said to herself and returned to her laptop.