Chapter 43

The face I fell in Love with

“Ahh I’m so tired today. It was fun though hanging out with my baby and the others. Tommorrow it’s work again and noona is going to cook for me mmm. I wonder what it will be...Thinking about noona I thought they weren’t going to be late. It’s almost midnight and Jae has work tomorrow. I hope they didn’t fight .” *click click bam* “Oh noona is back” Eunhyuk stood up from his bed and went out to the hallway. “Noona” he whispered giving Tiffany a fright. “Oh my god you scared me!” “Sorry noona...How did it go?” “It was great.” “Great? I thought you’d tell me you killed him or something.” “Haha no I didn’t. We were dancing and this tried dancing with me and Jaejoong got punched because of me.” “He got punched ?!” “Yeah and then we went outside and I confessed and kissed him afterwards.The kiss tasted like blood but it was still sweet” “Y-you what?You liked him?” “Odd isn’t it? I thought I just pitied him in the past but it turns out I do like him after all.” “Wow noona you’re really something you know that?” “Haha I am, I am. Well what to do.Let’s go rest shall we?” “Yeah. Hey what are you going to cook tomorrow?” “I don’t know yet let’s think about it in the morning.”

2 months later

“What am I going to do?WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!?!?!”Eunhyuk shrieked as he held the calander in his hands and paced back and forth “Dude calm down it will all be okay.” Han Geng tried to calm him down  “It won’t be okay. Donghae’s birthday is in less then a week and he had already told me that he wants to get...*cough cough*intimate with me.” Eunhyuk said as he slumped down on one of the chairs at his work’s dressing room. “What’s the big deal? Just do it. Me and Heechul got to that level and maybe even a level more if there’s one.” “But me and Donghae are different.” “The only difference is that you guys haven’t done anything and we did loads.” “I don’t know what to do when the time comes. What if I make a mistake?!” “He’s a first timer so he wouldn’t know now would he.”Han Geng said with a big smile on his face as he patted his back. “O-okay.I-I can do this.I’m a man and a man can do what he does bes-Isn’t there a way to get out of this?” “No.There is not. You just have to get in the moment and in a sec you find yourself on top of him. So... will you do it?” “I’ll try. This is gonna be an emberessing scene.Will I need to prepare certain things?” “Of course-“ “Wait.I found the perfect solution. Since the 15th is going to be a week day we can just go on a date in the morning and at night I’ll go to work.Problem solved.” “I believe that if you don’t do it on that day you’ll do it on another.” “Aishhh.” Eunhyuk made a face at Han Geng and he just shrugged. “Okay boys. You’re on in two minutes.Go out now.” One of the bodyguards announced to them as they stood up and left the room.

When it was morning Eunhyuk called Donghae and the call was immediatly picked. “Goodmorning baby. Are you okay?” “Yeah I’m fine. You?” “I’m good too. Did you eat breakfast?” “Yes I had some cereal.Did you just get back from work?” “Mhm. I was wondering. What do you want to do on your birthday?It’s two days away you know.” “Maybe we could stay at home?” “Or,or we could go out on a date and have fun.” “Oh...okay then.” “W-what’s wrong?” “Oh ugh nothing.Where do you have in mind?” When they hung up Donghae sighed deeply and this sigh didn’t go un noticed by Henry who was still eating his breakfast. “What’s up Mr.Grumpy Gills?” “Oh nothing. Aare you done with your breakfast?” “Almost.You know if you wanna talk I’m here for you bro.” “How emotional...You ready now?” “Yeah just one last bite. Omnomnomnom and done.” Henry said with a mouth full of bread. “Lef’s cow.” Donghae blinked twice and then picked up his bookbag and walked torwards the front door.

The days passed quickly and before he knew it was the night before his birthday and he still wasn’t enjoying the idea of going to a fish tank. Fine he loved fish but he didn’t want to go there he wanted to be with Hyukkie not watch some stupid fish float about in their pee and poop. The anger could be heard in his voice when ever he spoke (honestly he didn’t even try and hide it) and to Eunhyuk’s luck he had to call him from work that night. “What?!?” “D-Donghae?” “I said what?” “What’s wrong?”Eunhyuk asked as he pouted. “Nothing!” “Something has to be wrong. You sound pissed off.” “That’s cause I am.” “At me?” “No at my candy bar.Of course I’m pissed at you.Why don’t you get it?! I don’t want to go to that fish tank.” “Why not?!” “Because it’s stupid and I don’t want to.” “But it’s your first birthday with me and I wanted it to be special with fishies.” “I don’t care and I don’t want to go” “What’s happening to you? I thought you liked fish.” “I don’t like them enough to want to go on my birthday.I already told you what I want!” “And I already told you no.” Donghae hung up on the phone and started cursing in his room all alone and then jumped on his bed landing like a star fish. Henry was outside Donghae’s room and heard the way he was talking to Eunhyuk and snuck in to find him on bed. “You sounded like a PMS-ing girl you know.” “Shut up.It’s his fault.”Dongahe said as he pouted and his side. “Why don’t you want to go?” “Cause he said that when I’m an adult we’ll...” “Someone’s in a rush.” “I’m not in a rush I just want him sooo badly. I’m a guy too afterall.” “Have some rest hyung tomorrow’s your birthday.” “Whatever.”

“What the hell just happened?” Eunhyuk deadpanned as he stared at his phone. “What’s wrong hyung?” “Donghae is mad at me.” “Why?” “Because he doesn’t want to go to the Aquarium.” “Dude he wants your d-.” “Don’t say it.” “Fineee.” “I want to make him happy but I don’t know what I’m doing.” “Dude you’re hopeless.” “I know!! Let’s go it’s our turn.” The both of them left for their performance and when they were done they left for home.


He tried.He tried calling him over and over again but he wouldn’t pick up. It was his fifteenth time calling him. “Is he still mad?” He thought as he re-dialled his number and thankfully this time he picked up. “What do you want? I’m in a lesson!” “You went to school? I thought we were going to meet today.You promised.” “Well though luck buddy we can’t always have what we want.” “Why are you being like this Hae?” “It’s none of your business now leave me alone and don’t text or phone me anymore.” He hung up again for the second time and went back to class. “Happy birthday.” He said to Dongahe over the phone but it was too late.

Night fell and Eunhyuk still hadn’t called Donghae. He knew that the latter was mad at him and honestly he was terrified to hold him in his arms.He went to work that night and was shocked when he heard the thunder roaring when it was close to midnight. He and Han Geng were sitting side by side in the dressing room when a thunder made a loud noise and flickered in light into the dark room. “Looks like it’s an unexpected thunder storm again.” “I hope Donghae’s okay.” “Why?He’s afraid of thunder?” “Yeah.” “Well I hope he’ll be okay. Henry and Zhou-mi are at my house and it looks like it’s raining heavily outside too.” “He’s home alone?!” “Will he be okay?” “Oh my god I have to leave. My baby’s all alone in this dark and stormy night.” He said as he stood up and started dressing himself in his clothes. “What about work?” “I don’t care. They can fire me if they want, I’m not gonna stay here.” He started running out the door and Han Geng ran after him and stopped in the doorway and shouted behind him “DOOO YOU HAVE AN UMBRELLAAAAA?” “NOOOOOOO” Eunhyuk shouted back as he disappeared from the others sight.