Chapter 42

The face I fell in Love with

When the movie was finally over the six of them went outside to stretch their limbs and breath some fresh air. Jaejoong was next to the other males and Tiffany was behind them when she started talking attracting everyone’s attention “Anyone want to join me for some drinking?”Tiffany asked as she hopped next to the others “The four of us can’t. I’m reponsible for them and I definetley won’t let them go and drink alchohol. Why don’t you two go together?” Tiffany looked at Jaejoong and he looked back at her. “It’s fine by me.” He said as he shrugged and looked away cooly. “Oh. Let’s go then. I’ll get us some free drinks from this hot barman I know.Bye guys see you some other time.” She said happily “Don’t be too late guys.” “We won’t  I have school tomorrow.”Jaejoong said as he waved them goodbye. She also said goodbye to them and they both left and went to the club that Tiffany had mentioned earlier.When they got there Tiffany lead Jaejoong to the middle of the crowd and the two of them started dancing but not together just beside each other.

Jaejong immediatley got surrounded by girls. They all started rubbing themselves against him and he was going from side to side gettinng hit by big bums from his right and then from the left. He looked at Tiffany begging for help in his desperate stare and she chuckled and then dragged him away from the angry y ladies. “You attract lot’s of attention now that you’ve become so handsome.” She said as she smiled at him and he just looked away again and continued dancing giving her,his back. She shrugged it off and continued dancing.Suddenly she felt  pair of hands grab on her hips. She tried to turn and see who it was but the hands were keeping her in place as the man behind her whispered in her ear. “Hey babe. How about you and me get out of this place and find somewhere quite where we can be alone.” She didn’t say anything trying to ignore what the other had said and the hands that were still holding onto her. “Let me go I’m here with someone.” “I’m sure you’ll have more fun if you come with me.” “You’re a stranger. Why would I have fun with you?” She said as she looked over her shoulder and saw a fair skinned guy with piercing brown eyes looking straight into hers.

Jaejoong hadn’t noticed what was happening. A girl on his left flicked her hair at him and he glared at her and that’s when he noticed Eunjae being hugged from behind. Heat rose to his ears and his fists clenched on their own.He shoved the girl out of his way throwing her onto the floor and he walked up to Tiffany and pushed the clinging guy to her back away. “What do you think you’re doing huh?” the unknown guy said as he pushed Jaejoon back. “Don’t you dare touch her!” “Is she yours?” he asked as he threw a punch at Jaejoong’s face. He feel to the floor and held his bleeding mouth but still Jaejoong didn’t know how to respond. Tiffany wasn’t his. Why was he doing this after being rejected time after time again “Thought so idiot.”he said as he spat to the side.

“I thought I already told you that I was here with someone.”Tiffany said as she walked to Jaejoong’s side and kneeled beside him “Doesnt mean you have to stay with this dork all night babe.” “Actually it does. I know that he likes me and I like him back.Doesn’t it make sense that I do?We’re a perfect match for each other don’t you think? I’m not gonna waste my chance with a good guy like him just so I could have a one night stand with a living disease zone like you.”Her words were shot like daggers st the stranger and he stared at her with surprise. She grabbed Jaejoong’s hand and helped him up.The both of them walked outside with her leading the way and they continued to hold hands.When they were outside he stopped walking and she stopped as well letting go of his hand and it slowly landed by his side. “Are you hurt?” she whispered. “Yes.” “ “I’m sorry...You got hit because of me.” “I’m not talking about my face! I’m talking about this.” He said as he pointed torwards his hurting place.She turned around and looked at the place he was pointing at. “Your heart?”she said with all serious-ness “Why do you keep saying things like these? Don’t do it anymore! You keep hurting and dissapointing me!” “What if...What if what I said is true and I’m not lying?” “As if I’m gonna fall for that again.” He said as he turned away and looked to the ground.

“I don’t know how it happened.I don’t know when it started either but it’s true. I guess I do like you now afterall.”  “Hah.Nice try.” He said in between sobs with a sad smile on his face. He started to wipe off the tears with his bare hands and continued to say “Why would you like a loser like me? Haha it’s a silly thing to say.” “You’re not a loser. I only used to call you that in the past because of my friends. You were a good kid. You always respected me unlike these guys at the club.”he turned around and looked at her with teary eyes. “You followed behind me like a lost puppy and that made you more cute.Even now when you’re crying-” she walked closer to him and wiped the tears that were trailing down his face. “You are sincere and your tears are so...So pure.Just like you.”

When no other words could be heard coming from the others mouth Tiffany leaned closer to Jaejoong and he to her. They slowly closed their eyes and their lips touched softly with each other’s and they kissed. That moment was just amazing. The time slowed down around them and it felt like they were the only two in this world. Just them and this amazing kiss.It lasted for a long time before the two had to break it off and breath. “Did you drink something from a glass?” “Haha no.” “Then why are you saying all this and kissing me all of a sudden?” “Because I like you.” He looked at her in surprise and then she said “I know this will sound a bit weird but...will you be my boyfriend?” “Y-your b-b-boyfriend?” “Yeah.” Tiffany said as her cheeks turned red. “I like you.”A smile slowly appeared on his face and he hurridley took Tiffany’s hand in his own and kissed her beautiful skin. “I like my noona too.” He said and kissed her hand again.