Chapter 39

The face I fell in Love with

They tried dodging the people that were walking slowly but they couldn’t seem to catch up to Tiffany.She was fast walking/running. “Why is she-ha running so-ha fast?” Jaejoong said between each pant. He ended up following behind with the others trying to keep up with Tiffany. “Sorry bro. I did this so you two could get closer like you were before.” “It’s okay man. Not your fault that she doesn’t find me attractive.” He pouted and then stopped walking and so did Dongahe and Eunhyuk. “Look at this panda.” He said as he pointed at the panda that was in it’s habitat. “What’s with the panda?” “There are two pandas. I’m guessing one’s male and the other is female. Even a panda has a better love life than me.” A tear drop ran down his cheek and some people started looking at them. “Dude stop crying. Everyone’s looking at us they’ll think we did something to you.OH AND LOOK NOONA IS COMING THIS WAY TOOO!!”Eunhyuk yelled “Yeah lie...just to shut me up.” “No bro I’m not lying she woahhh-“ “What the hell did you do to him!?”she screamed as she brushed Eunhyuk aside and grabbed Jaejoong’s arm pulling him closer to her“No noona we didn’t do anything we just were talking about that panda when he started to cry.” “Why would he cry about a panda?” “Well you see...it’s complicated.” “Like you guys. You stop crying! And let’s go see that aquatic show me and Donghae want to see it.” “Yeah.” Donghae joined in. They hooked their arms together again and started walking off in the front.

“You know this is really pissing me off.” Eunhyuk said as he put his hands on his hips. “What is?” “Donghae and noona. They’ve been clinging onto each other the whole morning.” “They have?” “Yeah. He should be walking like that with me...and she should be like that with you.” “Are we destined to stay forever alone? Me and you?” “Not on my watch. I’m getting my Donghae back and I’m giving you noona.” “R-really?You will?” “I promise bro. Now let’s go before we get pushed aside.” The both of them rushed to catch up with the other two. “Donghae come here.”Eunhyuk said as he pulled Donghae towards him. “What?” “Give the two of them some time to bond.Maybe they’ll get closer.” “Ahh yes you’re right. Okay let’s sit next to each other and the two of them can sit together.” “Great idea.” They went into a room were it had plastic chairs. It was already almost full and they couldn’t all sit next to each other. “Oh noona. There are two seats over there. You and Jaejoong sit there and me and Dongahe will sit here.Okay? Bye.” They walked away to their seats which were way in the back and left the other two alone. “Do you think they’ll sit together or will noona leave?” Donghae asked looking at the couple. “I don’t know let’s see.”

“Ughh follow me.” “Yes.” They made their way through the crowd of seated people and when they were in their seats the awkward silence filled the atmosphere beetween them.”Soo...” “So what?” Tiffany said as she continued to look at the swimming dolphins in the water. “How have you been?” “Good. You?” “Good too. You know I’ve become a teacher since then.” “Oh really? Good thing I left or otherwise you wouldn’t have had the time to study since you were always following and stalking me.” ‘Ouchh right in the feels’ Jaejoong thought. “What about you?” “I work in a sort of a bar in the morning.” “You didn’t continue school?” “Ha. Why would I even bother.” “I thought you liked school” “I liked the friends that I had not school.” “Oh..” Jaejoong got the soda he had bought before going in and started to drink from the straw“So you have any girlfriend?” “Ahh. Well no.Do you have a boyfriend?” “Something like that.” “Y-you do?” “I said something like that. I didn’t say yes.” “How can someone not be your boyfriend but something like that?” “I have guy friends whom I have fun with. They’re better than boyfriends.” “Oh...” he said again with a dissapointed sigh. “Look they’re starting. Here comes the instructer.”

The room suddenly lit up and the instructer smiled and performed tricks while looking at the people’s happy faces. Jaejoong had noticed something odd about the instructer. He was continusly looking at his direction and smiling. ‘Is this guy hitting on me? Gosh it feels weird and awkward.’ He felt really uncomfortable with the charming stares that were being directed towads him and then he looked at Tiffany trying to see if she had noticed. She was smiling too and...’Wait a minute.He’s not looking at me. He’s looking at Tiffany.’ “Hey do you see the instructer looking our way or is it just me?” “I know him.” “How exactly?” “I got to know him last week.The guy has money. He bought me so many drinks we ended up being drunk together.” “Oh so noona likes drinking.”She eyed the man sitting beside her and than said “Yeah.Too bad he’s gay though.” Jaejoong didn’t look like he was becoming jealous but he was boiling inside. If there was one thing he learned after Tiffany left it’s to always look cool on the outside and when you’re in public. Even though he wanted to glare at the instructer so much he just couldn’t because he suddenly realized what she had said “Wait did you say he’s gay?”“Yep.Hey did you see that. He kissed him on the cheek.” “Huh?” “Are you not watching this?” “Oh yeah I am. I was just thinking about my school work and...stuff.” ‘Hah. Guess he was looking at me.’he thought to himslef “Oh ok. I didn’t ask you this before but why did you come back here? You had a great life in America with your parents.” “I love my parents for always looking out for me and taking me to America but this is my country. I want to teach Korean kids how to talk in english so if they’re lucky enough to visit foreign countries they’ll be able to communicate.”

“How nice of you. I guess this little geek turned out to be pretty cool after all huh?”she said as she smiled towards him and he smiled back. When the performance was over they were greeted outside by the instucter himself.The two of them walked away from th crowd and he said to her“Hey Tiff. How are you honey?” “I’m good.You?” “I’m great. Who was that cute guy you were sitting with during my performance. Gosh he’s so cute I couldn’t stop staring at him the whole time.”he started spazzing as he grabed her arm. “Oh sorry babe. He’s my friend Jae, but I don’t think he swings that way.” “We won’t know unil we test him right?” “Right...” she half smiled half glared at him. “Are you going to introduce me to him?” “Well-“ “Let’s go than.” He skipped behind behind her and intoduced him to the group.

“This is my brotheer Eunhyuk and his boyfriend Donghae.” “Pleasure to meet you boys.” "And this is Jaejoong.” “Why hello there.” He said as he winked at Jaejoong. “And this is my friend Yunho.” ‘Oh ’ Jaejoong said to himself as Yunho his lips and eyed him from head to toe.