Chapter 38

The face I fell in Love with

It was Sunday morning and Donghae was sleeping peacefully on his bed when he felt four small hand touching him. “Leave me alone mom. It’s Sunday” He groaned and then turned the other way while he got tangled in his sheets. The hands touched him again and this time a sweet gentle voice was heard as well. “Hyung...Wake up we’re hungry.” Henry said as he pouted and sat on the bed while Zhou-mi was on his knees next to him. “Then go eat Henry.” “But mom’s not home.” “Cook.” “I don’t know how too.” He whined as he shook him out of his sleep. “Cook.For.Us.Hyuuung.” Aissh are you guys kids?!” “Don’t you see hyung?We’re short, skinny with no muscles and our voices aren’t that manly either. We are kids.” “UGGHH!” Donghae groaned again as he untangled himself and got out of bed.

He went to the kitchen and the two followed behind him with puppy eyes while theu held their tummies. “Okay what do you guys want to eat?” “Cehoco.”Zhou-mi said “Ce ho what?” “Cehoco hyung.”Henry repeated “What the heck is that?” “Cereal with hot chocolate instead of milk.” Donghae stared at the two smiling teens in front of him his anger slowly rising. “Are you serious?” “Of course.” They said together. “You woke me up. At 9.00 in the morning. Just so I could pour you cereal, boil water and make hot chocolate. And then add the whole thing up together?!?!” “Yes?” “Come her you little . I’m gonna catch you and then turn you into a pillow and then beat the hell out of you.”Donghae said as he was about to start running after Henry. “Noooo.” He screamed as he his behind a body.

“Donghae!What are you doing to your brother?! I go out to buy milk and I come back to find this?!” “Mom. It’s not like that.These guys. They woke me up so I could prepare their cereal bowls when they could’ve done it them theirselves.” Their mom looked at Donghae and then at the other two in disappointment and then shook her head. “Really you guys! ...Is anyone going out today or are you all staying in?” “Me and Zhou-mi are staying here. Let’s watch a movie all together.” Henry cheered. “I think I’m going out today.” “Aww too bad. Come on boys we’re gonna have a lord of the rings marathon.” “Not again mom!!!” “What? I like it.” “But we saw that hundreds of times!” “So we’ll watch it once more.” “I never saw it.”Zhou-mi said as Henry’s eyes grew and his mom’s face turned into a happy one. “Oh you’re just gonna love it. It’s great with magic and stuff.Come come let’s start the first one.” She said as she lead him to the living room and sat him on the sofa while Henry groaned and then followed behind them forgetting his un eaten breakfast.

Donghae went back to his bedroom and after an hour or so Eunhyuk called him. “Hae.You up?” “Yeah.” “Bad mood?” “Yeah.” “What happened?” “Someone woke me up early.” “Aw my poor baby.” “You okay?” “Yeah I am. Do you want to meet up? I prepared a little surprise for noona.” “What surprise?” “I’m gonna re-unite her with her living servent.” “Why would you do that? Poor servent.” “Don’t worry Hae. I know what I’m doing. Just be ready in thirty minutes.l’ll come pick you up with noona but don’t say anything to her okay.” “Yes sir.” “Okay see you soon.” "Bye.” They both hung up and Donghae was soon on his feet getting dressed and lazily walking around the house for an un known reason. He forgot why he had gone into the kitchen by the time he had gotten there.Before he knew it the thrity minutes were up and Eunhyuk came knocking on his door. “You ready Hae?” “Yeah. Hi noona. You like so pretty today.” Donghae said as he smiled at her. Eunhyuk couldn’t help but feel a bit jealous. He just got ignored. By Donghae. Kind of.  “Thank Donghae.” Tiffany saw Eunhyuk narrowing his eyes at Donghae and she elbowed him in his arm and then said again. “So you guys ready to go have fun?” “Yeah. Where are we going?” “We’re going to a zoo. They have all kinds of animals and it’s not expensive at all to get in.”Tiffany explained “Ah I see. Let’s go then.” “We have to get there soon or we’ll be late.” “Late for what?”Tiffany asked a bit confused. “For the ugh- The aquatic show. Yes that.” Eunhyuk smoothly came up with that excuse. “Oh we’re gonna watch big fisshies.” Donghae cheered. “Yeah.They’re called Dolphins.” “Cool let’s go.” Donghae said as Tiffany hooked her arm with his and they started walking leaving Hyukkie behing feeling all alone again.

“Okay we’re here. Wait here I’ going to- OH OVER HERE.” Eunhyuk waved at someone and a handsome guy walked towards them. “Oh man. You arrived finally. Donghae. Good seeing you on the weekend...Aswell” “Hi Mr.Jjang. You look disturbingly handsome today.” “Thanks?” “Oh who’s that behind you?Is it little Henry. Oh I simple adore that kid he’s so cute and helpful and-“ He coninued complementing Henry while Eunhyuk rolled his eyes and pulled Tiffany out from her hiding spot behind Donghae’s back. Jaejoong all of a sudden stopped talking and stared at Tiffany while she glared at Eunhyuk for not telling her that Jaejoong would be there. “T-Tiffany?” She just looked another way and cursed inwardly. “Talk to the poor guy can’t you see his drool seeping out of his mouth?”Eunhyuk claimed as he pointed at Jaejoong “Will you shut up? Why did you lie to me?” “I did not lie. You liar!” “Yes you did. You said that it was only going to be you,me and Donghae.” “I said that me you Donghae are going to be there. I didn’t say that Jaejoong wasn’t going to not be there.” “What!?!” All of them said together  failing to understand Eunhyuk’s logic. “What ever. I’m going alone.” Tiffany said as she walked past all of them. “Wait. T-Tiffany. I’ll come with you.” Jaejoong said as he ran after her. “Why doesn’t she want him?” “I told you before he liked her. He kind of stalked her everywhere and when she found out about him she turned him into her servent." “Oh?” “But she still disliked him even after using him like that.” “So why did you bring the both of them here?” “I really feel bad for Jaejoong and there is two outcomes in this situation.” They started walking while he explained “One. Noona will start to like him and they will end up together.” “That doesnt sound so bad.” “Wait for it.” “What’s number two?” “He will finally see how rotten her whole personality is.” “Noona is not rotten!” “Well you have your opinions and I have mine. Let’s just go along and see what happens okay?” “Whatever you say.”Donghae said as he tried to swat an annoying bug out of his face.