Spell 5: The Masked Man Part 1

Black Magic
Please log in to read the full chapter

MY POV:

I wish this nightmare was over already!, thought Dara as she felt a large amount of fear for her life. 

I wish that I never came to this stupid party in the first place! All I wanted...All I wanted was to enjoy myself with my friends and forget everything. Why is this happening to me? The worst part the one person I want to save me, isn't here. He isn't here anymore, but he still is the first thing on my mind. He used me and left me here to fend for myself, picking up the pieces of my heart he threw on the floor. He can't save me now no matter how much I scream or cry. He will never come. Damn you Max... DAMN YOU!! 

As Dara tried her best to wiggle from under the chubby guy. The more she wiggled the more pressure he added on top of her. The chubby looked at a scared Dara and his mouth twisted into a grimace, enjoying the scene before him. Before Dara could react, in one single swoop he pulled the strape from her dress right off her shoulder.

"PLEASE GET OFF OF ME! LET ME GO! LET ME GO! MAX PLEASE HELP ME! MAX!", she screamed as much as she could with the chubby guy weight on top of her.

"Please Max help her! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I love the way this girl scream! I can't wait to hear her moan", the chubby one let out a evil laugh. 

"Try not to have too much fun. By the time I get my turn she probably won't be able to breathe because of your fat ", spoke the boy in the blue suit, who watched while sitting at desk in the distant. 

The guy put both of Dara's hands above her head with one hand so she couldn't hit him. Then with the his free one, he roughly pulled the top of her dress drown, exposing her green colored bar. He then proceeded to creep his fingers up into her bra and started rubbing on her small  hard. Dara mind went into immediate shock. Her mind couldn't process what was taking place right in front of her. Dara closed her eyes tight to keep the tears from coming out, but it was no use.  

He's going to me and there is nothing more I can do. I feel so sick that I can't even breathe. Hot water began to fall down her cheeks as she silently felt her attacker fondle her .

He slowly moved his lips towards Dara's lips while still rubbing her hard. Dara could only move her head away from his lips but he was getting dangerously close. All of a sudden the door flung open hard against the wall. Both guys looked at each other and then back at the door.

"What the hell was that?!", said the chubby one as he took his hand out of Dara's bra. 

"How am I suppose to know?! I was watching you. I'll go check it ou-", but before he could say something, someone appeared from the shadows. A man dressed in a black and white suit wearing a mask appeared from the dark hallyway into the classroom.

"Well guess who I catch making out in the teachers room? It's not Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny", said the masked guy before the three of them.  

"Who the are you?!" yelled the boy in the navy blue suit as he got up from the chair, walking towards him.

"I'm in the clean up committee. I noticed there's some trash that shouldn't be here", the masked guy spoke confindently. 

"Do you see any trash in here? Can't you see that this room is occupied?", said the guy in the blue suit, slowly getting annoyed.  

The masked man looked at the chubby guy on top of Dara then at Dara. He looked carefully at how she laid there motionless on the floor. He couldn't see Dara properly because he was blocking his view.

"Is that so? Well it's pretty rude of you two to throw a party of your own without asking anybody for permission."  

"Who the hell said we wanted to invite you? It's a private party so GET THE OUT!" , impatienly shouted the guy in the blue suit.

"I was just trying to have a friendly conversation... but if that's how want to act...", the masked man calmly said, not at all taken aback by them. 

"What? You're gonna do something?", asked the guy in the blue suit, calling his bluff. 

"Hurry up in beat the outta him. I can't get hard with him ruining my mood", the chubby one ordered.  

The masked man pulled out his hands from his pockets then casually strolled over to the guy with the navy blue suit. He carefully looked at the setup of the desks in the room, and thought he would have to be careful not to trip.

Which one should I take out first, he thought. The fat one? No... Too soon. I should deal with his servant first. 

"Well since your overweight friend want to end this, I have no choice but to obliage."  

"I am going to punch that mask right off your face!", shouted the guy in the blue suit, charging at the masked man.

"Oh really now? I wonder how many time I heard that line. What poor offense you have. Let me show you how it's really done." The masked man spun around and did a reverse kick so fast that it made a sound before he could even kick the guy. Just like he thought, the guy in the blue suit couldn't stop in time and got his face kicked hard.

"How tradgic. My mask is still on and you're on the ground."

The masked man took the guy by his hair then flung him over the teachers desk with ease. Dara and the other guy on top of her just looked in awe of what just happened. The chubby guy finally got up off the on top of Dara. then made sure that he grabbed her so she couldn't get away. He held Dara by her waist tight then suddenly pulled down her bra strap, exposing part of her upper body. 

"So you wanna act all badass huh? Over what? This lame flat chest having ?! I had better!", the chubby scum bag yelled madly at the masked man.  

"If that's what you think then why are you wasting her time and mines with this trifling little game of yours. Let's be real for a sec. It's not because you had better, it's because no girl wants you. So decided to take advantage of a girl who was too small to fight back. I mean look at you. I wouldn't want to be the mirror that has to look at your ugly fat every morning."

"What did you say?!", the chubby guy angrily said. 

"Your obese and retarded too. I'm sure your parents must be proud", continued the masked man, not caring how his enemy felt. 

"P-Please don't make him get angry", Dara said after finding her voice again.  "They say that wild gorillas have a bad temper problem when they're not loved", she boldly said out of nowhere.  

"Oh so you wanna make jokes huh? Your skinny is in no position to piss me off." The fat boy grabbed the bottom part of her dress and pulled it up.

"Lets see how much you talk with my hand down your !" The foul guy behind Dara started to put his hand down her underwear, but before he could reach her core the masked man was already behind him.

"Fat people really do have a sweet tooth for anything. Well I'm sure I can curve your appetite in a different way."  The masked man caught the fat boy off guard that his hold on Dara loosened up. She to

Please log in to read the full chapter