Spell 11: A New Threat

Black Magic
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Jun Hong POV:

Something isn't right. I don't know what it is but I know something isn't right. Ever since that crazy girl went off on Dara I have been feeling some odd aura's here and there. The feeling only last for a few seconds but still...

Something isn't right.

My Aunt has been gone for a few days now and I expect that whatever I'm sensing has to do with why Lisa is gone. I keep finding myself in the principle office in my dreams and seeing something darker than the dark. I don't want to overreact but at the same I don't want to put my guard down. Sometimes I don't go straight to sleep at night because I feel a presence near. Something or someone is lurking in the dark.

Just watching...

Dara...

I have been peeping out the window after she falls asleep a good hour to make sure that she is okay. I thought that may be it was just a coincidence that Dara's luck wasn't the best.

That is what I thought.

I believe that there is a lot more than what Dara can handle and if I am correct about what that strange aura was, I might have no choice but to step in. I didn't want it to come to this.

So annoying.

I just wanted to rest and not have to worry about things like this anymore but I see it doesn't matter where I go; something is always following, even if it's unintentional. She could be in danger and not know the extent of what is coming after her. Hell I don't even know what is going on. I won't know unless my-

A text?

"Meet me at the school now. I'm in the principle's office. Do not get detected by any eyes. Use one of your forms."

"I see she is finally back. And for me to have to use a transformation spell this has to be pretty bad. But before I leave let me make sure she is okay."

I took a quick glance out the window to make sure I didn't sense anything sneaky below her window. "If she knew about this I'm sure she would pester the hell outta me with so many thank you."

I hurried and ran downstairs to the back door since I thought it would a lot safer than going out the my window. I hope I remember how to say the incantation right because if not... Let's not think about that. I just need to relax my body and mind then breathe slowly. Here goes nothing.

"In noctis in umbris ego factus velox de terra... cattus transformatio!"

A cool breezes wraps around my body and I feel my muscles tighten and moving inside of me. The next thing I know when I open up my eyes is that my vision has changed and that I'm a lot lower to the floor. I get a good look at my surroundings before taking off through the pet door to get a feel of this new body.

"It has been a while since I used this form. Let me adjust before venturing outdoors."

I ran around the kitchen table a few times then weaved and bobbed through the kitchen chairs. I continued testing my agility by jumping from the counter to the table a few times. When I thought I had enough warm-ups I jumped off the table and out the pet door. 

It didn't take me too long to get to the back side of the school where the principle office is located at. "She is already inside I have to get her attention to somehow." I scanned the area carefully and after a few seconds I jumped up on the window ledge. I took out my sharp claws hiding under this soft fuzzy exterior then tapped lightly on the window until she saw me.

"So you took the form of a cat I see. I thought you would of chose one of your two main forms", my Aunt said as she waited for me in the office, not surprised at all.

The moment she opened the window I jumped down on the floor and reset the incantation to my normal form.

"Why did you want to meet here? Does it have something to do with the strange senses I've been feeling lately?"

"So you felt it as well. Then this shouldn't take too long to explain what we think is going on. I had a meeting with some of the councilmen about the small here and there auras that I have experience feeling."

"And what did they say?"

"Well for one they assumed that may be it has to deal with... well you know but when I explain to them that it shows up across the street next to our neighbors house..."

"What? What happened?"

"The councilmen pretty much know the area since someone else was assigned here a few years back and now they are relieved of their duties because nothing arose... until now."

"Can you get to the part of our mission?"

"We must ensure the safety of Sandara Park. That is our orders. It is a level three priority."

"A three? Is it that serious?", I asked in surprise.

"Pretty much. There were more details of the mission but at the moment I am not oblige to say anything on that part."

"More secrets, just great. How am I suppose to look out for her if I don't know anything?"

"All you need to know is th

Please log in to read the full chapter