Spell 20: A Lost Dara

Black Magic
Please log in to read the full chapter

                                                                                             (Poster by Rawr27, thanks)

 

                

                                                                      (Poster by Ascending,, thanks*

                                                           

 

DARA POV:

The still darkness is actually pretty calm. I rather stay in the same constant darkness then live in constant fear for my life. No one can blame me for wanting to cover myself within these walls. Every time I touch the outside world, more and more danger seems to loom in every direction. I just wanted to get on with my life after the break up with Max, but I guess getting over one problem means another one must takes its place. Is this how it really is? Must I really have to live not knowing the extent of my life? Must I keep living in fear?

Do I have the strength to keep fooling myself that everything will go back to normal? Sometimes my smiles are more like frowns, like its some sort of magic trick to make me and everyone else believe that I'm normal and happy. I trick myself into believing that nowadays. I just want all of this to done and over with. I just want to be a normal high school girl that dreams normal teenage dreams. Laugh everyday with my best friends. Talk about the latest fashions I don't agree with as Hyorin tries her best to tell me otherwise. 

I know it's weird to say but in the distant I hear some kind of noise. Its hard to say where it's coming from but I'm sure I hear it. It sort of sounds familiar to me. My head is telling me to just stay put and endure this lonely feeling but my heart is telling me I need to know what it is. If follow my heart, that sound will it give me the answers I need? May be just for the time being, I'll try something new. Hopefully it'll take away all this pain in my heart that's making it hard for me to breathe.

"W-where am I?"

My eyes slowly recovered themselves and started to form different types of colors and shapes. Slowly the ceiling above me began to come in clear along with the rest of the room. I slowly and weakly gaze upon the room looking for anything that familiarize me of where I'm at. But nothing has seem to jog my memory. Nothing at all.

I want to at least pick my head up from this resting area but for some reason I cannot or is it I do not wish to.

"Why... can't I seem to move my body? Just where am I? I can't recall anything until now."

"Do you think she woke up yet?", says a voice not to far from me, but I don't know who it belongs to.

"I'm not sure. I was about to check on her now since I came this way."

MY POV:

Dara listened closely to see if she could remember the two people outside voices but nothing came right away. She heard the twist of the door knob and then the door itself opening carefully. She wondered if she should close her eyes or face whomever was entering the room. 

From the side Dara distinctively saw a male and a female entering and walking towards the bed.

"I wonder if she finally... Yoon Ji! Yoon Ji!", yelled the male figure.

"What? Did something happen?", she asked walking behind him.

"Sleeping beauty finally awaken from her slumber!", he excitedly cheered.

"She has?!" The girl behind him rushesd pass him and stares at the Dara in disbelief. 

"Are you okay? Does anything hurt?", asked the girl walking to Dara's side.

"She is just as pretty awake as well as sleeping", said the boy peeking behind the girl.

Dara scanned the both of their features closely. She was amazed at how silky and smooth the girl skin is. Her dark brown ponytail wrapped around her neck. Her big dark brown eyes gazing upon Dara in worry. The jet black short hair boy stood tall next to the girl, smiling at the sight of seeing her. It felt like she was a toy in the window and he wanted take her home so bad. Dara immediately thought he was some type of model or even may be a singer because of his good looks.

"Stop flirting already. She just woke up. I'm sure the first thing she doesn't want to hear and see is you making unwanted moves on her", Yoon Ji said, pushing the boy away.

"You're only complaining because its not you that's getting all MY attention."

"How are feeling? Do you feel weak or sick?", asked the girl, completely ignoring him.

"Did you... Are you ignoring me?!", he asked, feeling annoyed by her actions.

"How about you make yourself useful and let Zelo know that she is awake. Also let my teacher know as well. She might want to check her herself. You think you can do that without-"

"He already left", Dara said.

"Huh?"

"He already left."

The dark brown hair girl turned behind her and saw that it was so.

"But I'm the one doing all the ignoring", muttered the girl under her breath. "Wait! You just spoke!"

"I guess... Was I not suppose to?"

"No no. I mean yes. It's a good thing that you are able to put words together. I think I should take some notes about how you are doing so far", Yoon Ji smiled, making Dara feel like may be they are not dangerous people. Once that thought hit her, she wondered why she assumed that in the first place.

Dara looked at the girl in amusement. She never seen someone this happy about her waking up before. It was nice in a strange way.

"Notepad! Come out please!"

POOF!

Out of thin air, a medium size notepad appeared floating in front of the girl's face. Dara felt her body jolt a little at this astonishment. Her mind went blank for a few seconds while her eyes opened and shut themselves on their on accord. Dara was more shocked at how the girl seemed to not mind showing her the tricks up her sleeves then what she witnessed. 

"The mysterious girl finally awakened after a week of a temporary coma. She seems to able to speak all right, but do seem a bit weak", the girl spoke but to the pad.

"Uhm.. you know I can see everything t

Please log in to read the full chapter