Spell 21: Old Friends

Black Magic
Please log in to read the full chapter

                                                                      (Poster by Ascending, thanks a lot)

 

*poster by Quenzie, thanks*

 

 

ZELO POV:

Dara lost her memories, I decided to tell my Aunt of the situation. The reason why I waited to tell her was the fact that I wanted to see if anything has changed with Dara, like may be her memories came back. But nothing has changed, mentally of course.

Dara was moved into a different and spacious room for a few more testing courtesy of Headquarters themselves. I didn't trust that they will just keep an on her for the time being so I had Bom check on her. 

"There has still been no new developments in Sandara's case", informed my Aunt.

"I'm sure they rather her lose her memories then gaining them back", I said leaning on her favorite soft maroon couch in her house.

"Zelo. They are just making sure that she is okay. Stop making it seem more than that."

"You know as well as I do that the Elders keep a good watch on Headquarters. It's not like I have a grudge with Headquarters, it's the people who run it."

"I can't change your mind about them, I know that and I understand why. Just try to be open-minded for Sandara's sake. She has been through so much," my Aunt said trying to comfort me more than the situation itself.

"And she doesn't even realize it", I reminded her.

"Well isn't it best that she doesn't?", interjeted a voice from behind us.

"Park Bom! It has been a while since I've seen you!", excitedly exclaim my Aunt, who hopped off the couch in glee.

"It has definitely been some time Eunbi", smiled the dark brown hair witch.  Literally, she's a witch. A very rare and powerful one.

Bom sat down after giving a hearty greeting to my Aunt then took a seat next to her.

"So you think it would be better for her to remain clueless for the rest of her life?", I asked bringing up what Bom said earlier. 

"I'm sure you would want to face whatever past you had instead of being lied to. But the matter of fact is she isn't you Zelo. She was a normal teenage girl who lived a next to normal life. If she remembered what happened that day you found her she might go back in reclusion", explained Bom.

"Why are you making it sound like she lost her memories on purpose? Do you think she did that?", I asked getting suspicious of what Bom mentioned.

"I wouldn't say purposely. It is common for people that go under so much stress or tragedy to have memory lost. The pain of everything happening to her all at once could of mounted on top of her brain. Her brain most likely couldn't handle it all at once and released something to cause her to lose her memories."

"So in basic terms Sandara couldn't take anymore pain and somehow her memories got lost in the process?"

"Pretty much Eunbi. For now I think it's best for her to not force her to remember anything. It can cause internal damage in her brain if she doesn't want to go back to that time period. Right Zelo?"

"Why are asking me? It's not like you ever listen to me anyway. I just know that when she does wake up to her senses she is going to want answers. I'll just say the witch doctor Bom wanted you to remain an idiot for the rest of your life."

"Why must you always be like that?! There is a chance that her memory lost is a temporary set back. Once Sandara wake up, the first person she wants to see is going to be you", pointed out Bom.

"I don't know about that. She might blame you for not saving her own time. You are her Guardian", muttered my Aunt under her breath.

"Then what the hell that makes you?! I'm going to get some air. You can blame me all you want when I'm gone", I sighed then left Aunt Eunbi's house before I get blamed for something else.

 

MY POV:

Zelo, lost in thought, found himself walking towards the center that Dara have been moved to. He walked right outside of the automatic glass doors and just stared inside. He wonder if it would be wise for him to check on Dara to see if she could remember him. Zelo also thought that may be seeing him, Dara could go into more shock and never be the same again. He thought if he could stare into those same eyes that annoyed him so much. 

Why should I even care? It's not like I'm the one who caused her to have amnesia, he thought.

"So are you coming or going?", asked a all to familiar voice behind him.

When he turned, Zelo was face to face with short milky skin girl with black hair that came to her neck.

"What are you doing here?", asked Zelo.

"I haven't seen you in how many years and the first thing you say is what are you doing here?", she mimicked. 

"If you're looking for a grand party with a band behind me to serenade you then your mistaken. You seem like your doing well, Min."

"And you are just as arrogant and cold hearted as ever. Except, may be you turned a little soft," Min said getting a good look at him.

The two old friends just stared at each other as though they were reading the other ones mind.

"If your done with everything today,

Please log in to read the full chapter