Spell 17: Gathering of Dark Clouds

Black Magic
Please log in to read the full chapter

(poster by Rawr27, thanks)

 

MY POV:

"There could be no mistake Alleyen, I'm sure that is the only reason why the young master would interested in a girl like that", said Phoebe mixing some ingredients in a bowl.

"Out of all the people... why would he choose someone as crazy as that girl", snarled Alleyen.

"Because her soul and heart only wants her darker desires. And you know she won't stop until she gets it."

"Do you think he made the contract with her?", asked Alleyen with a worried voice.

"How else would she get into here? You know if you deal with him, girls and guys have to give up different things. Now pass me one of those sunflower seeds out of the bag."

"I can't believe you're going on with this like nothing ever happened!", exclaimed Alleyen.

"It didn't. And we have to force ourselves to believe that", reasoned Phoebe as Alleyen gave her the seeds.

"I hope you don't expect me to help someone like her after this. I don't care what you do, but this has nothing to do with me."

"I think you're more upset that you won't be his little toy anymore."

"No one asked you for your input Phoebe."

Phoebe took a full spoon of the concoction that she mixed in the bowl and poured some of it into the bag of sunflower seeds. She carefully sealed the bag and began shaking it to mix it well with the seeds.

"This should do the trick. You can't smell, taste or see it. He'll be infected with no knowledge of it. His only target will be the one that young master gave us", explained Phoebe.

"And once he catches sight of her, he will make sure she loses more than her viginity", continued Alleyen.

The door on the side of them opened and out of the darkness walked in their young master with his butler by his side. Alleyen quickly noticed that Lisa didn't walk in with them, which seemed to please her.

"So where is the little crazy girl? Did she realize she wasn't cut out for this kind life?", Alleyen asked with her hands on her hips all smug like.

"She needed to lay down so her cut could heal properly. This could just be minor set back for her unless the two of you are done experimenting", said the young master.

"With this bag of sunflower seeds I'm sure this will be enough to deal with your pest problem", Phoebe said showing him the finished product.

"And what is that suppose to do? Are you going to grow giant killer sunflowers to kill her?", asked the young master with an amused look on his face.

"Cute but no. I used some ingredients that I learned from a witch to possess ones mind. Once enough of these are eaten, Alleyen will use your voice to enchant our spiecement. It will take a few hours to really go into full effect, which is what we want."

"Because once the seeds are fully digested, there will be no stopping what he can do."

"He? You already have someone in mind?", curiously asked the young master.

"Of course we do. Why else would we use sunflower seeds? This person enjoys them a little too much", Phoebe smiled.

"So he could do anything I ask once the ingredients take full effect of his mind?"

"Precisely. My song will induce him more and when the song is finish, he'll go straight after the girl, explained Alleyen.

"Not bad. Not bad. Don't you think so?", he asked looking at the young butler.

The butler responded by nodding his head. "Once Lisa wakes up, what should we do young lord?", asked his butler.

"We'll let her finish the job. That is what she want to do after all."

 

Dara POV:

I WON'T LOSE ANY OF MY MEMORIES!! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!

That's one of the best news I heard since the summertime. But oh wait, there is better news! Jun Hong and his Aunt Eunbi will become my Guardians pretty soon! So if that pyschotic girl wants to ever try that spooky magic crap again, she has to get through my two own personal body guards! That sounds even better! I would of totally been fine with just the losing memories part if that didn't mean losing all the good memories too, like...

*Jun Hong flashes in her head*

"What in the world am I thinking?! How did you get in there?! HA HA HA HA!"

Aren't I suppose to be thinking about Max in this current situation? I mean, shouldn't he be lucky that I won't forget how he destroyed my heart and shattered my soul! Then he has the nerve to believe anything Lisa had to say about me dating someone else! Doesn't he know to look for the facts before making judgements?!

May be the reason why I didn't think of him first is because I'm starting to forget him. May be it's because I'm starting to lose strength of us ever getting back together. May be if I'm to regain the life I once had I have to give up something else.

This is way too freaking confusing! Compare to this, studing for exams is a piece of peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

*beep beep*

"I wonder who is texting me so early in the day."

"Aren't you done beautifying yourself yet munchkin? How long are you going to keep me waiting?"

Mr. Bright and Sunny himself...

"Why are you waiting for me? It's not like you have to come to the meeting today", I texted back.

*send*

As soon as I sent the message a *pop* sound, followed by some kind of mist formed in the middle of my bedroom. Shocked, I staggered back and grabbed the first thing I could use to defend myself.

A clothes hanger...

"Wh-What do you want from me this time?", I asked trying to sound brave with my voice trembling in fear. "Wasn't putting me in the hospital good-"

Oh... it's a boy... a very familar boy.

"What the hell are you talking about?", he asked me coming out of the mist.

I-feel-like-a-total-idiot right now...

Jun Hong then gazed at what I was holding in my hand and face palmed himself.

"Please tell me that isn't your choice of weapon?"

"It was the only thing that I could grab at the moment!", I yelled, defending myself while getting up.

"You are such a naive little munchkin. There are normal beings that could of thought of something better."

"I could of broke it so one of the sharp ends stick you in the chest!"

"Or I could just flick you for being so dumb," he sai then proceeded to flick me so hard I heard an echo inside my head.

"Ya! Why did you add an extra flick?! I was just trying to protect myself!"

"The second one was for that poor idea. The first one was for asking why am I coming with you to this meeting."

For a few seconds I stood there staring at him trying to figure what did he mean.

*ding*

"Ohhhh~~~ That's right! You're my body guard in training until the contract comes through!"

"I'm not your damn body guard in training!", he sneered loudly.

"Then should I say my Guardian in training? Is that more specific? It shouldn't matter either way really. And you call yourself smart." Jun Hong then gave me this sneaky feeling by the way a small smirk on the corner of his mouth formed.

"What is with that look for? Don't come anywhere near me. Jun Hong? Jun Hong? Jun H-"

I slowly lifted my eyelids a few seconds later and noticed how the scenary in my room changed. I think I'm about to spazz out if I don't think of a way to get out of this position. 

"Now who is the dumb one?", he asked while holding me WAY too close with his arm s around my waist.

*gulp* 

I think I'm so close to his body that I swear I can hear the swooshing sound of his bloodstream. Heck, we're so close I bet he can hear my panic thoughts racing from one side to the other.

Suddenly, Jun Hong face started inching closer to mines as I tried regain control over my body again. My stupid teenage hormones are deceiving me!

"L- Look J-Jun Hong", I stuttered like someone who has to take speech class. "I think you are a nice guy and all, but-"

"For being so stupid, I'm going to punish you the only way I know how", he said in a low s

Please log in to read the full chapter