Spell 10: Jun Hong's Warning

Black Magic
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Dara POV:

I just want to be in a place where no one can hurt me anymore. I want to be able to live without constant fear. I want to go to school without looking over my shoulders and without everyone eyes on me. If I could just reset the clock... if only.

A week ago was so hectic after Lisa escaped through the window. It was so hard to sleep sometimes as everything kept being played over and over in my head. I really couldn't answer all the questions the police was asking me because I was in and out of consciousness. The police have been circling the school nonstop while my neighbors have been keeping a look at out for Lisa. That day after the police stormed in and I was rescued from that insane girl, I realized how I was actually saved.

When Lisa threw the the pair of scissors at me, I knocked the microphone down that the principle speaks through when he wants to say something to the whole school. Apparently they heard the commotion over the intercom and one the teachers went to notified the police. When my parents took me down to the station they told me that I could have been harmed if the microphone didn't turn on. Everyone heard everything especially the part when Lisa talked about the two guys who was suppose to hurt me.

I couldn't tell my parents the truth since there weren't any reports about that incident. Heck, no one at school even spoke about finding two guys laying on the floor out cold. I could only lie to them so I wouldn't be under more questioning. So that only means that Jun Hong is responsible for their disappearance.

Plus I think he knows about Lisa and I in the principle office as well. I wanted to talk to him but I haven't had the chance yet. I been out of school for week. I'm under surveillance by my parents and the police so I'm scare to say something to him. I think they would probably listen to my conversation with Jun Hong and that will cause more problems. I don't want Jun Hong doing anything more for me then he already has. He pretty much have been helping and covering up for me every since he moved here. 

Ailee and Hyorin visited twice since I've been home. They didn't ask what happened between Max and I because they can pretty much guess how I feel talking about it. Those two have been very supportive of me and that's all I really want right now. I don't want anymore questions to answer about Max and Lisa. Right now I need to somehow get in contact Jun Hong.

Since I've been out of school I've taken shelter in my bedroom. Sometimes I would look out my window and just stare at the tree that's next to my house. But the real reason I keep going to the window is to see if Jun Hong is out there so I can get his attention.

Max has been calling as well which is a shock and not a shock at the same time. I really don't have much to say to him since we pretty much ended our relationship, well he did. Max believed what he saw on the internet without giving me one inch of doubt. Max more than anyone else should have known me, but he doesn't.

I am so stupid and Max is even more stupid if he thinks I'm ready to talk to him. I can still hear every word he said that day very clearly so of course I'm still hurting. I keep hurting everyday because everyday something hurts me to the point it's hard for me to get over the first pain.

"Sandara? Sandara, are you awake?", called out my mom from behind my door.

"Yes...", I replied weakly.

"You really shouldn't be lying about all day. You have been doing that since you been home."

"I know. I'm just not feeling well."

"Neither is your father and me. We can't stand to see you like this. Everyone is worried about you at school as well."

"I'm sure they are", I muttered sarcastically. Why would they act like they care now? They are just as much to blame for this. They fed right into Lisa's hand without even checking to see if it was true about that stupid rumor. It wasn't that hard to come up to me in person and ask.

"Well you haven't ate as much as you need to. You can't hide on your room forever. Plus it's rude to leave your guest standing in the living room", she informed me then left my room.

I have a guest waiting downstairs? It's probably a reporter or police officer. I thought I told them that I don't wanna answer any more questions.

"It's a young man. So don't worry about any reporters or police officers", mom spoke like she could read my mind as went downstairs.

What young man would want to see someone like me? I don't hang out with much boys at school except... I hopped out of my bed and put my slippers on. I went to the mirror hanging on my wall so I could fix my hair the best I could. I was wearing a white t-shirt and some gray sweat pants. I thought about changing, but since I wasn't going outside I just changed the shirt.

"Fine... I'm coming." I tried to make myself sound like I wasn't too interesting in who could be downstairs. I really hope it is him because I need to get a lot of things off of my chest.

I opened the door after I thought I looked okay to go to see this guest and walked downstairs. "Mom? Where are you?", I asked as peeked behind the wall before taking the last step.

"I'm in the kitchen. Your guest is in the living room."

I felt my heart beat accelerating. It's normal to feel this way since no one really comes to see me. I don't want my hopes all up thinking it's Jun Hong. What happen if it's not him and someone else is sitting there? What happen if Max is in there? May be he got tired of me not answering his calls so he came down to see me. I won't know by standing here now will I?

I tried to make a low profile by slowly walking towards the living room without being heard. Step by step I got closer as I tip-toed quietly.

"Please let it be him. Please let it be him" I muttered to myself. I kept repeating that chant until I finally caught view of the whole body lounging on the couch.

"I should have been went home if I knew you were going to take this long. You don't look any different either. You look worst", Jun Hong smugly said as se stood in the middle of the living room.

It is him! I can't believe something went how I wanted it to! I need to calm down and control myself. It's not a famous celebrity or anything.

"Sorry about that. I really wasn't in the mood to see anybody else. I didn't think I would need to dress up if I'm at home everyday. Why are you here? I didn't think you would come to see me."

"I feel like I don't have much of a choice. I'm sure you have a lot of things you want to say to me right now. I know I do."

I do have a lot of things I need to say and there are a lot of things I need to know. But I feel like it's not safe talking in here. "You should follow me then. I think I will have a better chance talking with you upstairs."

"Whatever you say."

 

****

After I showed Jun Hong to my room,I used my cell phone to text my mom asking her to bring some food to my room. Normally no one is allow to eat any kind of food in their bedrooms. My mom would totally freak out if she saw a crumb on the carpet. Lucky me I have a fold up mini table and blanket to put underneath it. As I set the table and blanket on my floor, I saw Jun Hong taking a look around my room. It's the first time I had a boy come in my room sense Max. I had the door open when we would study in here. But that was something in the past.

"Your room makes me wanna throw up. It's so... so you". he complained.

"Why would you say something like that?"

"This room totally fits your personality. It's too freaking girly in here. Teddy bears here and stupid colorful posters there. I wouldn't dare have this crap touch the inside of room. It wouldn't be allow through the front door."

"Well can you keep your thoughts to yourself! I like my room the way it is. I was actually thinking about moving somethings around. Oh and there this cute little-"

"Anyway, what do you have to say that is on your mind? I'm pretty sure you have so many things running through your little head and I don't want you stalking it outta me like last time", he asked, getting to the point.

"Do you think I should go with purple or may be pink for the pillows? A soft yellow and light blue wouldn't be bad either, but-"

Jun Hong started to get up off the floor while making clicking sounds with his tongue."Wait! Where are you going?!", I asked as I got up from my floor to follow him.

"Why would you ask me something so stupid? I really want to flick your forehead, but I don't want to make your brain worst than what it is."

"You don't have to be a jerk about it! I had so many things happen to me in just a matter of two weeks and it is hard to concentrate on one thing. Everything has been going down hill. I'm afraid that something will happen and makes me not wanna go anywhere", I confessed.

Okay, why is he just staring at me? Is something on my face? He's starting to make me feel uncomfortable.

"Are you done with that sad sad story of yours?". Jun Hong asked with no emotion in his voice or face.

"You really are a jerk. I don't even know why I have to confide in someone like you."

"It's just me. May I come in?", we heard my mom say after she knocked on the

Please log in to read the full chapter