Spell 23: Lesson Begins!

Black Magic
Please log in to read the full chapter

*Thanks Yemi_Lau for the poster*

 

 

MY POV:

"The last time I saw Dara was when we had the meeting about the Sports Festival. After we were done Dara said she would work on some paperwork for it and then the rest of us left", spoke one of the students that was getting questioning by the police.

In the neighborhood that Dara lives in, she has been missing for well over a week with no trail to find her.

The next day after Zelo and his Aunt Eunbi went to rescue her from Mr. Kang, her teacher who had been possessed by an enchantment spell, the whole neighborhood went in disarray. A large chunk of the school were completely destroyed as everyone gathered in awe at the destruction. A missing report for Dara went out the same night she didn't come home by her parents.

Her parents first thought that may be the meeting went a little late, but after the sun went down they started to worry. When they went to check up on her they noticed from outside the school that something didn't look right. As Mr and Mrs. Park walked closer to the building the both saw that the school looked damaged and worried from Dara's safety.

Since then the police and everyone else has been questioning one another trying to figure the case for the damage of the school, but also Dara's disappearance.

After a week of getting nowhere the police started to wonder if may be Lisa came back into town so they immediately went to the Song's house. There were no answers as the police knocked on their door trying to find clues as of what happened to Dara. Eventually, the police broke down their door only to see a gruesome crime scene right before their very eyes. The Song's bodies along with the horrific smell and dried human blood startled the men and women half to death.

Not only did Dara disappear without a trace, but Lisa's parents were found dead.

 

****

"I WANT ANSWERS AND I WANT THEM NOW!", screamed an enraged Lisa as she sees the death of her parents on the news.

The whole mansion remained quiet as a furious Lisa tried to comprehend what she saw a few moments ago.

"WHO DID THIS?! WHO MURDERED MY PARENTS?!", she screamed as she threw the remote against the wall.

Lisa was there a few moments before the police broke down the door to check on her parents and was taken aback by the scene of her parents bloody bodies.

(flashback)

A few seconds after being engorged by the bright through the Passage of Time, Lisa found herself in her very bedroom. She blanked her eyes a few times as she tried to adjust.

"I guess I haven't gotten use to traveling through the mirror", spoke Lisa to herself.

Lisa looked around her bedroom to see if anything has changed since the last morning she spent in there. The day that Dara found out Lisa's true intentions.

"She hasn't made my bed or vacuumed the floor", she sighed. "I wonder if anybody is home."

Lisa opened the door carefully so it wouldn't make too much of a sound for her parents to hear. She peeked her head between the crack of the door to make sure the coast was clear. Lisa then fully opened the door, shut it slowly and made her way down the hallway.

"It sounds pretty quiet in here. I wonder if they are downstairs."

Lisa crept down the hallway without making a sound until she saw the stairs leading to the lower level of the house. She slowly tipped toed her way halfway down the stairs and peeked through the opening to see if anyone was home.

"Mom...Dad...", she whispered to herself. "What is that awful smell?" The moment she saw a clear view of the living room Lisa's mind went into complete chaos.

"MOM!!! DAD!!!", she screamed in a panic while running down the stairs.

She halted her steps as she saw dried blood everywhere like a painting. Her eyes flew here and there as she tried to grasp what happened while she was away. Lisa's father's body laid further away then her mother's.

Lisa took noticed that her mother's head was decapitated while the rest of her body laid away from it.

"What- Who- I don't under- Mom... Dad...", a befuddled Lisa spoke as tears made their way into her eyes.

*knock knock knock knock*

"Who's that?", Lisa said in a low voice looking at the door.

"Mr and Mrs. Song! It's the police! Are you home?!", yelled an officer not aware of the dead bodies and Lisa.

Lisa hastily gathered her emotion once she heard the officer voice on the other side. "I can't stay any longer", she said as she wiped her running tears.

Lisa took a few more glances at her late parents and silently closed her eyes as she tried to depress all the sadness inside her.

"I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry that- that I couldn't be here to protect you. I gained new power yet I haven't done anything useful with them", Lisa said as pain and shamed washed over her heart.

*BANG BANG BANG*

Lisa ran back up the stairs and back into her room so the police wouldn't see her. She shook her head left and right to wake herself up before she was found out. Lisa then looked at herself within the mirror, her face swollen and red from crying.

"Dírige me in sémitam decursu temporum. essem, submersus in ténebris," Lisa spoke as she concentrated what little sane thought she has left.

 

****

The young man and his young butler watched as Lisa engulfed herself into darkness over the death of her parents.

"Was this apart of your plan?", asked the young butler in a hush tone.

"This turned out better than I would have imagined", lightly chuckled his young master. "I would of never thought that this would get aired this soon or Lisa finding out this soon."

"So this not your plan?"

"Not all of it, but I think it might get better than I thought. I can use this as leverage for my original plan for her", said the young master smiling evil like towards Lisa. "Just like I twisted her mother's head I shall do the same to hers. I'll twist her logic and thought into something else."

 

ZELO POV:

The news about Lisa's parents finally came out. I was sitting in one of the chairs outside the school, waiting to get questioned when one of the students cell phone went off. He said that the police found dead bodies in one of the homes in a nearby neighborhood. I immediately knew that it was Mr. and Mrs. Song who fought bravely against whomever was that dark entity,

"I guess we won't be doing any questionings now," said a familiar voice across from me.

"Do you think... could it be Dara?", spoke the other familiar voice.

The people around us started to whisper loudly, thinking of the outcome of Dara. If I could only tell them how unbelievably stupid they are I would, but I can't. I got up from the chair and started to leave the group of people who were wondering what was going on.

"And where do you think you're going Choi Jun Hong?", asked Hyorin who was standing behind me.

"Home. It's not like anyone is interesting in us now. There is a crime scene that may have some connection to Dara and everyone is more curious in that", I answered back at her as I faced in her direction.

"I suppose you're right. Finding a dead body would make me interest too if it wasn't that fact that a girl that we all knew went missing. You don't care about what happened to her?"

"For what reason should I care? It wasn't like I wanted to be close to her. I never intended on making any friends when I moved here. Dara was kind of a bothersome anyway", I replied.

"What kind of person would say something so horrible about someone who could be hurt or worst dead?!", stormed in Ailee staring me straight in my eyes.

"Hey Ailee, why are you getting so-"

"She went to the same school us, ate lunch with us, went to parties with us, laughed with us and all you can do is spout crap from your mouth? You sure do have a way at making people confused. I couldn't tell that you didn't care about her that day she got hurt at school."

Ailee and I just stared into each other's eyes. Hyorin and Ailee seem completely different when it comes to their friendship with Dara.

"I could of let her bleed to death on the stairwell while everyone watched.  I guess not even Dara deserved such cruelty."

I glanced at Hyorin who was surprised at Ailee'sudden outburst of feeling. Was she not expecting Ailee to be angry about this?

"Get a hold of yourself before you let your emotions get the best of you. Arguing about it won't help Dara in the least bit. Let's go. I'm tired of sitting around here anyway. We did what we came here to do", reasoned Hyorin.

What they came here to do?

Ailee gave me one last look before she followed behind Hyorin. I made my way out of the class and decided it was best to leave before I end up saying something I shouldn't. Everything is getting so... so out of control that my patience is starting to dwindle. Just what else bull do I have to deal with now that Dara lost her memory and something a lot worst th

Please log in to read the full chapter