I love you

~Only Girl~ : Family Life! [ENDED BUT NEVER ENDED LIKE I STOPPED WRITING BUT I WILL NEVER CONTINUE???]

"Dani...sweetie?" I slowly open my eyes as I hear his voice. I must have fallen asleep on the sofa, whil watching tv together with Xiumin.
His face is just some inches away from mine.
"You're back!" I say and quickly wrap my arms around his neck.
"I'm glad you're ok" he says and hugs me back.

"Are you still mad?" I ask as I sit up and he kneels down in front of me.
"No I'm not" Kyungsoo answers and smiles "I will support you and Chanyeol."
I hug him once again. That's why I love him. He is always so...kind.

"Will you go together with me to YG?"
"I don't want to leave SM"
"I don't mean it like that. I mean will come with me to YG, so that I get to know the next steps"
"Of course."
"Thank you. I love you"
"I love you too" he says.

He stands up and is about to leave.
"Wait..you will still marry me or?"
"Are you kidding me? You really tought I would cancel our wedding?"
"Yes...a bit maybe..."
"Oh you silly...I would never ever leave you." he answers with a calm voice

"Really?"
"You can trust me. I will always be there for you and for out future kids"
"Thank you Kyungsoo" I say and he kisses my forehead.

He grabs my hand and drags me to our room.
"Come let's sleep" he says and winks at me.

~~Next morning~~
I wake up. Everything hurts. Ugh..I turn a little bit. Kyungsoo is peacfully sleeping. Shirtless. Perfect.
I slowly move the blanket aside and try to get up without waking him up. Last night..well let's not talk about it *winks*.

Anyways I grab a random shirt out of our closet. Actually it is Kyungsoo's shirt but whatever.
I tip toe outside, as I open the door Kyungsoo snores a little bit, makes me freeze in my spot.

The first thing I want is a warm shower. It's almost november and it's getting colder...
Then I want breakfast..maybe I should serve Kyungsoo a breakfast in the bed? I mean it's a nice idea, or?

~~30 mins later~~

Together with a huge tablet I enter the room. Kyungsoo is already awake, writing something on his IPad.
"Oh breakfast?"
"Yep, you deserve it"
"For what?" he asks and smirks. I need a pillow. To throw it at him!
"Yah you ert!"

Kyungsoo chuckles
"Who knows?"
"Tsss...it's for your hardwork as fiancé of a horrible girl."
"Oh you. But you know I just do that because I love that horrible girl"
"I know" I answer and lean down to kiss him.

"Let's eat!" Kyungsoo says and starts eating.
________________________________________________________________________________________

UPDATE! 

meeh..Dasoo...so..y.

Anyways 

COMMENT! <3