YG Entertainment

~Only Girl~ : Family Life! [ENDED BUT NEVER ENDED LIKE I STOPPED WRITING BUT I WILL NEVER CONTINUE???]

It's been some days. The boys all accepted the fact that Chanyeol and I will leave SM entertainment. 

"We're here" Kyungsoo says and he stops the car right in front of the YG Building. That building is just so...awesome. Wow. It's my first time being here. First time...in 10 years..wow.

"I guess you can park over there" I say and point to the 'Guest' parking place.

We all get out of the car. Chanyeol slams the backdoor and Kyungsoo glares at him.
"What?"
"Can't you be more careful?" Kyungsoo asks him.
"I tried. But failed."

"Poor YG" Kyungsoo suddenly appears behind me and whispers. I chuckle.
"And they're really sure that they want both of you and Chanyeol, and not just you as solo singer?"
"They also want Chanyeol" I chuckle.

We're standing in front of the door. Unfortunately we don't know either the passcode or have a YG family membership card for the card slot. We still have our golden SM Idol cards.

"How...do we get inside now?" Kyugsoo asks as scratches the back of his neck. Chanyeol pushes a random button.
"We just try all the buttons. One person will surely open us"
Kyungsoo leans down to my ear
"Yes..us..just you and me..."
"Why are you so mean today, sweetie?" I say and glare at him. He shrugs.

"Hello?" An electronic-like voice suddenly answers "Who's there?"
"Park Chanyeol and Dani."
"Oh ok, I will open the door"
"Thank you!" Chanyeol yells and the door opens.

We finally enter YG. For the first time. Wow.

We enter a long black corridor with pictures of YG artists on the left side. Lights shining on them. 
We walk along the long corridor until we reach the last picture which is still free saying 'Coming Soon'. Yes..Chanyeol already sended the contracts to them. THAT might be our own picture in the corridor of..yg fame?

"Where do we actually have to go?" I ask Chanyeol and he takes a note out of his jeans pocket.
"Third floor, room A3"
"Ahh and how do we get there?"
"With that elevator over there" he says and points to it.

We enter the 3rd floor and walk along the office rooms.
"And now?"
"Room A3?"
"oh you don't say. Chanyeol you already visited this building many times, For me-"
Kyungsoo coughs.
"-us, it's the first time being inside of this awesome, full of modern stuff, building. So you have to guide us"
"What do you think I try to do?" Chanyeol asks ad walks off. We quickly follow him.

He knocks on a door. It says 'Room A3', so I guess that we finally reached it.
"Come inside!" a manly voice says. Chanyeol opens the door.

Someone is sitting on a long black table. Leaning over some papers, next to him is the latest IPad playing 2ne1's new single. That's...YG himself..

"Ohh Chanyeol!" 
Another person appears from another room, which is linked to this office. He is wearing a hoodie and over it a cap. Is that...wow..that's...that must be Teddy! He's still working here!?
Chanyeol greets him with something like a...high five? 
I cling on Kyungsoo and he gives me a warm smile. I feel a bit..uncomfortable now.

"So, that's Dani and that's he soon-to-be-husband-"
"Just say fiance" Teddy says.
"Yes her fiance, Do Kyungsoo"
Yg and Teddy both walk up to us to give us a handshake.

"So we're really thankful that you two signed in with YG ent." YG says as we 3 are sitting in front of his desk.
"Yes I'm really happy that I finally got my contract" Chanyeol says. He is so full of YG...spirit?
"Me too.." I say, still a bit uncomfortable with everything.

"Sooo.." YG starts "Teddy already produced your songs, you just have to record it, which takes here about 2 days. You guys will debut with a single at first. A month later with a follow-up song and a mini album. That should be enough for the start. But, since I know that Dani and Kyungsoo want to marry, I want to let you guys decide when you want to make your debut under YG."

I look at Kyungsoo and he simply nods. He lets me decide.
"I planned...to marry around may or june. If that is ok?" I answer.
"Now we have...january?" Yg asks.
"Actually february" Kyungsoo says.
"So, how about we record the songs in the next days. Let you debut around the first days of March. Following with promotions for 2 weeks. Then break for 2 weeks. Start of May: Debut mini album. In the meantime you guys will be busy. For the first track you don't have to practice a choreography, but for the follow up track I planned a really small one.Just for the chorus maybe..." he says and looks to Teddy.
He just nods in agreement, sitting lazily on his chair, arms folded in front of his chest and chewing a gum.

"So yeah, 2 days recording, makeover, photoshoot, MV shooting, debut stage with the single in march, next Mv + photoshooting. Oh and don't forget, you might get booked for random other photoshoots or interviews. - May debut with mini album. And in the meantime - just for the bride - we will start helping to organize your wedding like you want it"

A big smile grows in my face during his really long speech about my following months in YG. Everything sounds like I always wanted it. So...without stress, you know? Of course there will be stress, promoting the single and organizing a wedding to the same time is not that easy as it seems to be.
I seem to get so much free space for myself, so much freetime and the most important: No choreaography or only less dancing. Of course we have to take care of our bodies but YG has that amazing floor, where you can train and dance and that's just perfect.

"uhm...since Dani and Chanyeol are not anymore under SM, they will also lose their permission to live in the dorm together with us" Kyungsoo suddenly says.
"Ah about that" Yg leans down to his drawer. He takes something out, something that sounds like keys.

"Here you go" he says and throws some keys at me, while sliding some papers over the table to Kyungsoo.
"Your new apartment."
"New apartment?" I ask.
"Of course. It's closer to the building here and you guys can live together in peace and strat a family life. It has...I can't actually remember, just go ans visit it later! - and for Chanyeol, you'll get your own apartment in the same building as this little couple here" he says and throws another pair of keys to him.

Chanyeol catches them and looks confused on them.
"For what is that key?" he asks.
"Your car"
"My car?"
"Yes, somehow you have to get here."
"ohhh thank you"

"So yeah...that's it actually" Yg says and stands up. "I'm sorry I still have to attend a meeting in japan and my flight goes in 2 hours"
I still stare on my keys
"Before you go: Kyungsoo lives with me?"
"Of course! Did you thought we would tear you apart from your fiance?"
I shake my head.

This.Is.Awesome.
________________________________________________________________________________________

COMMENTS

I need

COMMENTS