Beautiful sign

~Only Girl~ : Family Life! [ENDED BUT NEVER ENDED LIKE I STOPPED WRITING BUT I WILL NEVER CONTINUE???]

[I recommend to read the chapter before to get into the story again because damn that hiatus]

Try to plan a wedding all by yourself just because you said 'I can do it by myself, i'm an adult, remember?'

well

Nearly everyday I ran into our apartment crying because something I planned got cancelled because either another couple got the deal or because it did not fit the date we chose to get married.

Chanyeol laughed at first but over the time he ot a little annoyed

He told me everyday that no matter how weird, funny or unplanned our wedding is going to be, as long as we two are together everything is perfect.

He was kind of...yea I agree with him

But I still wanted it to be the ultimet perfect wedding like every women dreams of

A beautiful dress, flowers everywhere, pastel colours, a great menu, the perfect church, candles and the perfect decoration in generel and a perfect location big enough to fit everyone we knew but small enough so we have this cuddly cozy mood.

It wasn't as easy as everyone thinks it is

 

Today I planned to get my dress, there are about two weeks to go until our wedding and instead of buying the dress earlier I thought about my weight problems. One week more and the other one normal and the other week again a different number. I want to fit in it perfectally.

I chose Soojin as the person who comes along to the storebutthatwasthe worst decision i made to far.

Her three year's old twins kept screamin and crying the entire car drive and the time we walked aroudn the store until Soojin left me alone in the store to grab some ice cream with the two.

Sighs

As I walk around the store, totally clueless but still having this kind of concept in my mind, I suddenly spot the probably most beautiful dress existing.

But at the same time as i spot the dress i immedially felt the urge to vomit

not because it is ugly or too beautiful I just...felt really damn sick.

 

After returning from my little tilet experience (we all know what happens when you feel sick) I wash ym face and hands and as I look into the mirror, my eyes widen

"I'm late" I whisper and hold onto the sink 

"It can't be...not again...we didn't want to risk it'

I grab my bag and walk back into the store, where I quickly ask if I could reserve the dress and come back to pay another time. The I quickly drive to my doctor.

 

Time flies by.

I just watch my doctors mouth move. He talks, a grin on his face as he explains some stuff that I've heard already about four years ago. 

We didn't want to risk it, we didn't want it to happen again befre I got a check up.

What if I lose it again.

What if...

Are we even ready? 

"Congratulations Ms Park! I'll guess we'll see each other in about 2 months for the first check up?"

I hold onto my bag, slowly stand up and nod

"So it's official mh?" I ask

"Sure thing" he smiles "You're pregnant"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

dat underconstruction tho

I had to change something like srs