Wedding plans

~Only Girl~ : Family Life! [ENDED BUT NEVER ENDED LIKE I STOPPED WRITING BUT I WILL NEVER CONTINUE???]

~3 months later~

It's raining as I look out of the café window. I'm waiting for the coffee and the slice lemon cake I orderd, and of course fro Soojin. We wanted to start to plan the wedding. Well...the first things. I can hear the café door open. My look wanders to the door and I spot Soojin, who places her umbrella into the holder and hangs her jacket on the wardrobe. She looks around until she spots me, I wave to her. 

"Aish that weather" she says and I smile as she sits down in front of me. A waitress walks over to our table and asks for Soojins order. As usual a hot chocolate with some cream on the top.
"And how are you?" she asks and folds her arms on the table. She leans a bit in.
"Well I'm alright. Chanyeol and I had to make a guest appearance in japan last week"
The waitress comes back to the table with Soojin hot chocolate on a little tablet. She places it on the table. Soojin thanks her.

"Oh the sub-unit stuff again" she says and takes a sip of her hot chocolate. I nod.
"Yes, the sub-unit stuff"
"And did you already think about the wedding?"
"Sm wants to make it official first"
"What?"
"Until now our fans don't even know of our relationship. So we have to go on this slowly"
"So Sm wants to make an official in the next days? You know it has been 3 months since he proposed to you"
"I know" I say and stir in my coffee. "I thought about mid-spring"
"As wedding date?"
I nod.
"Yes, mid-spring. So in summer we could spent our honeymoon together"

Soojin wiggles with her eyebrows
"Hooneymoon" she smirks.
"Yah, it's normal for married couples!"
"I know" she says and chuckles
"Suho and you went on one too"
"And?" 
"And after it you were pregnant!"
"Yah! At least we waited until we were married...I don't want to think what you and-"
"Soojin! That is my privacy!"

A moment of silence until Soojin starts to talk again.
"So..you already-"
I glare at her
"Ok ok...I won't ask anymore"
"To answer the questions on your mind: Yes. I mean it has been 3 years. It's obvious or?" I say and try to avoid her look. "Can we change the topic now?" I say and take another sip of my coffee.
"Of course..." Soojin mutter into her cup as she takes a sip as well. Then she giggles.

"And how is he?"
"Lee Soojin!"
"Ok ok!"

"So if I want to marry in april or may, when should I buy my dress?"
"March?"
"Isn't that too late?"
"I don't know. I bought mine in october and married in december...so yeah. It depends on your weight. Maybe you gain weight over the months or you lose weight and then the dress doesn't fit anymore. Or maybe you get pregnant, I mean you seem pretty active" Soojin says.
"Please stop now...This is a serious topic"
"ok ok..I just want to joke a little bit"
"I know, but still. So either february, march or...maybe january"
"Yes one of these months"

I look over to her
"But you will come with me, okay?"
She nods
"Of course, you need my help!"

"And what is with Kyungsoo's suit?"
"Tao and Kai want to go shopping with him"
"Well then we don't need to handle that problem anymore"
"Yup"

"What is with the location?"
"Oh that. I always wanted my wedding to be outside, only with the family and the closest friends, but since I am famous...I don't think that would work"
"Well...of course that would work. I mean since you are famous, you can have your wedding like you want. I believe that SM will totally support you"
"Do you think so? I mean maybe SM plans something really big, inclueding other idols, all the trainees, all the other SM artists, maybe some other idols-"
"Dani, stop counting. Talk with Kyungsoo. I'm 100% sure that he likes the idea of having a 'smaller' wedding, than having a big party, where you two barely know a person. And if SM wants to make it bigger, then why don't you marry two times?"
I give her a confused look.

"What do you mean with 'marry two times'?"
"In the first week you will have your official 'dream' wedding, just with your friends and your family and in the next week its just an 'idol wedding'. You know what I mean?"
"Not really, no"
"The SM party, if SM wants to celebrate your wedding, but I don't think that this will happen. So just plan it like you want."
"Aish..." I lower my head

"You don't look that happy" Soojin says.
"Well if I think about it. My dream was it to be famous. Now I am famous and I have no privacy anymore."
"Oh.."
"Well but that was already obvious before I debuted. So yeah let's just plan it like I want it!"
_______________________________________

---EXO dorm---

"I'm home!" I yell as I hang up my jacket on our wardrobe.
"I'm here!" Kyungsoo yells out of the kitchen.
I walk to the kitchen. Kyungsoo is standing at the counter,cutting vegetables for today's dinner and Chanyeol and Baekhyun are sitting in front of their laptops on the kitchen table.
I peck Kyungsoos lips and steal one carrot, he was about to cut it.

"Hey! Can't you wait?"
"Nope" I say and grin. "Where are the others?"
"You mean Kai?"
"Well yeah and the china line and Chen and Xiumin, you know?"
"EXO-M headed to china today and Kai is like usual, practicing"
"I see"
________________________________________________________________________________________

Just a random update, since I was busy the past days, One week to go then HOLIDAYS!