Peanut

~Only Girl~ : Family Life! [ENDED BUT NEVER ENDED LIKE I STOPPED WRITING BUT I WILL NEVER CONTINUE???]

I didn't think about telling Chanyeol anything about my pregnancy. I didn't want him to be sad or depressed if I should lose the baby once again.

I want to keep it to myself. I don't feel comfortable yet.

For the next couple of days i remained really quiet and really moody.

Whenever Chanyeol asked if something was wrong I blamed it on my period..yes the one thing I won't see for the next 9 months.

He accepted it and I was glad because I also got a ual vacation beause to be honest I was absolutely not in the mood for that right now or any time sooner.

 

I continued to plan my wedding and surprising everything went good like I planned it.

The day came closer

I picked up my dress

well how should I describe my dress...?

It has a lot of ruffles. It has a sweetheart neckline and along the bustier part there are flowers. So many flowers that it might make me look like 2 sizes bigger than I am.

It was abosultely gorgeous and wearing it for the second time in the store a week before my wedding it kinda made me cry beause finally it is happening.

I'm going to get married.

 

The week before our wedding, Chanyeol and I decided to not sleep together in pne aprtment...some kinda of weird traditional thin that apparently will bond us together more.

So I slept at Sunny's place. Of course she tought this would end up as a super cool sleepover teenager thing but everyday I was way too tired from work and planning that I would already fall asleep on her sofa while she and Minseok watched TV.

The week flew faster than ever a week before and it was thursday. The day we would try out my make up and hairstyle so we knew what to do on saturday in charge of beeing faster and knewing what to do in general.

I decided to o for a simple side braid adding some little details such as small diamons into my hair and of cours veil attached at the back of my head.

My make up was really simple natural with a touch of a smokey eye but just really a little just to...highlight at least a bit.

 

The day came closer and even though I decided that Chanyeol shouldn't know about my pregnancy I also didn't want to cry alone for weeks because of a loss because seriously be OPTIMISTIC! 

I planned to tell it to everyone before we would open the food buffet and surprise everyone 

Nice plan even though it sounds so cliché

 

Friday approached and I started to miss Chanyeol a lot. I even cried, not only because of him but also because I felt really nervous and because of the hormones.

I even forgot to eat something like the entire day over because I was that nervous.

Saturday morning started early for me because I simply couldn't sleep anymore so I dragged myself out of the bed around 8am. My stylist would come around 10am.

God damnit sleep pls.

I made myself a tea and while the water boiled

"This evening you're going to be a married woman...wow.... And you peanut" I said as I touched my stomach "You will have the best father you could think of"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you read the first only girl one you could maybe remember the little parts I always wrote about the future, or maybe it was in the second nly girl can't remember ...anyways I mentioned a pregnancy so here we go 

I kind of improved over the past two chapters did i?

peanut - some kind of sweet term every mother is using these days for their unborn babies just sayin