Our Story Part 2!

~Only Girl~ : Family Life! [ENDED BUT NEVER ENDED LIKE I STOPPED WRITING BUT I WILL NEVER CONTINUE???]

For new readers: please read the last chapter 'Our Story Part 1!' from the sequel. It's important for that chapter. But just that one chapter :D You can find it here. 
For old readers/people who already read the story: Have fun reading!

[Your POV]

We finally arrive after driving for 1 hour at Lee Soo Man's villa. Of course I had to drive. Kyungsoo really likes it when I drive, so he can take little naps in the car. On our way we also picked up Chanyeol, since he took too long to get dressed, so the others drove away without him.
So back to L.Soo Man's villa. It's huge and modern styled. Soo Man invited us for a BBQ party in his garden. The Super Junior members are also invited. SuJu is not that active anymore since mostly all the members are married and have children.

"You can park the car over there" Kyungsoo says and points to a place in front of the house as he exits the car. Chanyeol does the same. I nod. They both shut the car doors and walk towards the entrance, while I park the car. I turn the engine off and unbuckle my seatbelt. A last time I check if I have everything. Bag, sunglasses, a look into the mirror, make-up is perfect and natural too, hat sits perfectly on my head. Perfect, I can go!
I jump out of my car (just sayin it's a new Range Rover.but still in white!) and lock the door. My bag slips off my arm and I push it back to my shoulder. From afar I can already hear the noisy conversations of the others. Kids screaming, adults laughing, the smell of grilled chicken. I have the feeling that this evening will be amazing!

The sun is already low, about 2 hours and it will be dark. I walk to the entrance of the villa and push the bell. Last check up, does Kyungsoo's hat still fit? Yeah seems like.
The door opens and Soo Man's wife greets me.

"Daniiii" she gives me a heart warm hug and leads me in their huge modern house. Wite walls, dark brown floors mixxed with furnitures in the same colour.
"The others are already outside. Come I'll show you the way to our garden" she says and drags me to the balcony. 

"Ahh Dani!...Dani!....That took long...." and other similiar greetings. I greet them back by waving and hugging severals of them, but actually I'm looking where my boyfriend is. And then finally I spot him. Of course he would be there. He is standing next to the grill together with Lee Soo Man, who is wearing a pinny. They seem to talk about the BBQ. With a smile I walk towards him and it doesn't take long until Kyungsoo notices it. He turns a bit and smiles too.

"There you are" he says and I peck his lips.
"Yes here I am. Hello Mr Lee" I says and strech out my hand to give Soo Man a handshake.
"Ahh Dani you're still so formal" he says and chuckles "You can just say Soo Man."
"Okay...Soo Man" I say a bit shy, I mean he is still my boss.

We chat a while with him and soon his wife joins in. Meanwhile the party is still going on and everybody seems to have their fun.

[Kyungsoo's/D.O's POV]

I planned something for today. All the people here already know of it. Except for that one special girl. It has been 3 years, I guess it's the perfect timing to do it now. I asked the other members for an advice and I got many responses. I wasn't sure what I should take of them. But somehow I liked Tao's and Lay's idea the most. Together with them I prepared some fortune cookies. For each adult one. Suho, as father of 2-years old Twins, then said that it would be unfair towards the children if just the adults would get something. So he had the idea to prepare normal chocolate-chip cookies for them. Together with Suho, Lay and Tao we started baking. Everybody got a little message in their fortune cookie taht suits the character of the person. Like for Kris we have 'Keep being an awesome leader!'.

For my lovely Dani I prepared a special fortune cookie. But later more!
Suho and Soojin were so nice to drive the cookies to the BBQ. Tao and the other members will change the location later. Make it more...romantic.

"We can eat!" Soo Man yells and everybody grabs their plates. I walk up to Dani who is talking to Kai. My best friend and my girlfriend. Don't worry Kyungspoo, you don't have to be jealouse. Yeah..they dated for more than one year..calm down, that is already about 4 years ago. Calm down. Put a smile on. She turns around.

"Are you hungry, babe?" I ask as I backhug her. She giggles. Kai stops talking and has an awkward look now.
"Kyungsoo that tickles" she says "and yes I'm hungry"
"Then let's get something to to eat" I say. She tries to rescue herself from my grip, but I won't let off.
"If you don't let off me, then we can't eat" she says and I rest my head on her shoulder.
"Let's try to walk like this" I answer
"Well..okay.." she says and starts to walk.

Dani and I walk towards the buffet. Salads, bread, Kimchi, cake and our cookies. It's a huge buffet. Dani grabs two plates, one for me one for her. First station: Salad.
"Do you want some?" she asks and I nod "Which?"
"Pasta salad" I say and she takes a spoon and places the salad on my plate.
"Anything else?"
"No it's ok" I answer and finally let off her. She turns around and hands me my plate. We walk towards the other stations until we finally reach the last one. Cakes and Cookies.

"Oh what is that?" Dani asks and takes one of the cookies

Flashback time!
"How to we wrap up the cookies?" Tao asks as he rests his head on his arms.
"I don't know" I say.
"How about..." Suho starts "We take little plastic bags and tie them with colourful wrap band? And for Dani we take another colour"
"Yeah that's a good idea!" Lay says "Let's take her favorite colour!"
"Kyungsoo" Tao says. I can see that he wants to test me. He has that smirk on his face "What's her favorite colour?"
Without even a second to think I answer.
"It's purple!"
"Oh you're good..." Tao says "But you forgot one colour..."
"ehm..."
"HA! Got you!"
"It's green" I say proud.
"Well..ok." Tao answers
"So we wrap them up in little plastic bags and tie them with purple and green ribbons?" Lay asks and Suho nods.
"Exactly"
End of flashback.

"Oh what is that?" Dani asks and takes a purple ribbon bag "Fortune cookies?" she asks and looks up to me. I response with an awkward smile.
"Yeah..."
She looks back down to the cookie bag and spots the little paper which hangs on it. We wrote the names on it.
"This one is for Tao. Do you think the person who made that, has also one for us?"
"Oh I think so" I nod. "Let's search for ours"
"Okay!"

Some seconds pass, of course I already saw hers, but I want her to find it herself.
"Oh there is yours, Sweetie" she says and hands it to me. I take it and hold it awkwardly. Calm down Kyungsoo...
"For what are you waiting? Open it!" she begs.
"ehh....Search yours and then we open it together!" I quickly answer. She turns around to the basket with the cookies and grabs one cookie. I can spot her name. It's hers. Oh my god..Kyungsoo calm down..

"Let's open it after we ate!" I suddenly spill out. My nervousenss overtook me. She looks puzzled at me.
"Well if you want that" she says "Then let's eat" 
I nod and follow her to a free place. Some of the other members are also sitting on the table. My eyes are locked on the cookie. I'm so damn nervous.
I look over to Tao and nod, then to Suho and Lay and repeat it. I want to give them a signal. Some of the others seems to understand the little nod as well. Since it's getting darker some of the members light up the candles we prepared. For all the others it normal, but for me its special.

Dani eats and eat and eats. I get more and more nervous. I can barely eat. Sometimes she stops eating or talking and sends me her flawless smile. 

"Let's open the cookies now!" she suddenly says and lays her fork next to her plate.
"Oh..really?" I stutter "You know what you can open yours. I have to use the toilet" I say  and peck her cheek as she nods in agreement. I stand up and walk towards the house. At the back entrance I stop and watch her from afar. Slowly she unties the ribbon. What she doesn't seem to notice arethe looks around her. Everybody stares at her. Everybody knows of it.
She takes the cookie out of the bag, but then she turns to her seat neighbour, SuJu's Henry, and starts to talk again.  Baby...please open it now...I can't hold myself anymore.

Dani turns back to the cookie and breaks it into half. One slice she places on the table. Out of the other one she takes the little message. Except for reading it she places the message on the table and eats the cookie. Are you kiddin me?! Read it!
I decide to walk back to the table.

[Your POV]

I must confess that cookie is really delicious. Whoever made it: Thank you! It tastes awesome! I always eat first before reading. I can see Kyungsoo walking back to the table. 

"You h-have to t-try them.... T-they're awesome" I say while chewing, making Kyungsoo chuckle.
"Eat first cookie monster" he says and I slap his arm.
"I'm not a cookie monster!"
"ok ok...and..what was w-written on your note?" he stutters. I give him a weird look. He never stuttered before.
"Well, until now I didn't take a look on it" I answer. I reach out to the little note and take a look on it.

'Do you want to marry me?' - wait...what? Is that a mistake? I turn the note around. Two letters and a heart. A purple heart. D.K and a purple heart. I turn it again and read the question a second time. 
"Do you want to marry me?...D.K?..." I whisper. Suddenly I notice how silent it is. I lift my head and the others start to talk again. Okay thats weird.

"eh...Kyungoo?" I poke his arm
"Yes?"
I show him the note and his eyes widen.
"It's a mistake right?"
"eh...no"
"Wait what?"
Then...D.K = Do Kyungsoo, purple = My favorite colour, 'Will you marry me?' =proposal in a cookie...
I laugh awkwardly.
"It's a joke"
"No it's not" he says and takes my hand "Come"

Kyungsoo drags me away from the table to the middle of the garden. It's silent once again. The others gather around us. Probably thinking the same as me: What is going on?!
Suddenly Kyungsoo goes down on his knees, right in front of me! He rummages in his cardigan pocket and takes a little box out. He exhales before he looks up to me.

"So what are you saying?"
"Kyungsoo...what is going on..."
"The cookie. It was Taos idea to make it like that. I wanted it to be special. So, Dani Park, do you want to marry me?" he asks and opens the little box, revealing a smaller version of his ring. I gasp. He is taking  it serious. I'm speechless and fold my hands in front of my mouth. I slowly nod. D.O grins widely.

"Really?" he asks.
I nod again. My eyes start to tear up.
"Say it!" Kai suddenly screams from behind. I turn around and look at him. He nods and smiles. I turn back to Kyungsoo.
"Yes, I want to marry you" I answer and a tear rolls down my cheek. D.o stands up again and takes one of my hands. He puts the ring on my finger and then he finally hugs me. The hug is really long and the others start to clap. It's an amazing moment. An amazing location. An amazing idea. 

Kyungsoo loosens the hug a bit and looks at my teary eyes. With his thumb he wipes one off, making me smile and blush. I hug him once again. Then a long kiss. Passionate and long. The applause doesn't want to stop.

"Soon you're my Mrs Do Kyungsoo" he whispers.
I nod
"Yes I am..." is the only thing I can say and wipe another tear away. Soo Mans wife runs up to me and hands me a tissue. I wipe my tears off. Suddenly Kyungsoo starts dancing and running around happily. The others start to laugh and then he suddenly screams.

"SHE SAID YES! GUYS DID YOU HEARD? YES!"
Oh my Kyungsoo...
________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm finally done omg...took so long to write that. If there are any mistakes. I will edit it tomorrow!

COMMENT<3