I hate my Life

~Only Girl~ : Family Life! [ENDED BUT NEVER ENDED LIKE I STOPPED WRITING BUT I WILL NEVER CONTINUE???]

My facial expression said everything when I left the office of my doctor.

Him following me a last time, whispering me something in the ear and patting my shoulder afterwards immedially said how the results of the pregnancy test are.

Chanyeol, who was sitting with the old lady and her daughter on a small chair line in the corridor, stood up immedialy, even his expression didn't tell anything good at all.

"And?" he asks

"Negative" I say

The old lady and her daughter exchange looks.

 

"That's so sad..." she says "my daighter just got her positive and now...-"

"Aw don't worry. I'm fine right now. Maybe it is good, because the 'father' isn't with me anymore and I don't know if I would have the strength to do that by my own"

"That's true though. Maybe you have luck with the next man" she says and smiles

I nod

"Yes maybe but for now I don't want to think about families and relationships and fully concentrade on my career." I add "Come Chanyeol I think we have to practice" 

I smile as i cling myself into his arm. He is totally not in our world right now. 

 

Chanyeol's POV

She exits the office. She doesn't look happy or anything happy-like. The little twinkle in her eyes, I miss it, it's not...there where it should be.

"And?" I ask

"negative"

I knew it

I knew it from the start. I don't know but I had that feeling. She didn't gain weight...not that she needs to or anything, just I never saw something you know? That little baby belly - i missed it. I know that those make-it-at-home-tests can give you a totally wrong result. Sometimes it says negative but actually you are pregnant and sometimes it says postive and you're really happy but then....negative.

Reasons why I'm happy to be a man: Pregnancy in general.

I want to embrace her into a hug but she rejects, instead she turns to the old woman who starts to chat with her. I don't know how to feel.

 

To be very honest....after Kyungsoo told me that he is cheating with another woman who might be pregnant as well...I was so mad all I wanted to do was telling Dani of it! But I was scared, what if she wouldn't believe me, what if I would lose her as friend..I wasn't sure about it until that one day when Kyungsoo told me that he wants to quit everything and start a normal live. And with everything he meant 'everything'. 

Something completly new.

"Can you keep this for you? I want to make it as quick and emotionalless as possible. Quick and fast."

"But Kyungsoo-"

"No...hyung I will go. Kai's death gave me the rest. It's enough. I want to quit my career, I want to leave EXO behind, I need to leave Dani. I know this sounds hard and selfish...but she will always reminds me of Jongin and EXO and everything I don'T WANT ANYMORE OKAY?!"

"Kyungsoo it's okay you need to calm down..."

I remember he stood up and scratched his head while walking around in circles.

"I need to leave soon. I will move down to Busan. Dani won't expect me there. Don't tell her ANYTHING I told you here. f she asks this never happened."

I just nodded. He is a grown man if this is his decision...I have to let him go.

Before he left my apartment he turned a last time around. He placed his hand on my shoulder and said:

"Now it's your turn. Take good care of her. Don't mess with her she can get really angry" he laughed "But seriously, I know you always had a thing for her...take your chance..."

he turned around and left. I couldn't even answer him.

Until today I haven't heard anything of him. He changed his number and didn't even give me his new address.

He really meant it by starting something new....

 

Your POV

Chanyeol informed YG about the negative result of the test while i went to practice.

I practiced

and practiced

and practiced

But not because I forgot the time

I needed to get my head free of all those bad thoughts flying around in my brain

Jongin's death,

Kyungsoo left,

Kyungsoo cheated,

Negative pregnancy test.

It was too much for me. I started to cry and once my eye were dry and I calmed myself down, i cried again. I cried because of the things I just mentioned and because of me beeing a totally failure while practicing. I cried because my entire life was messed up and still I tried to debut soon and I tried to practice for exactly that.

I locked myself into YG's vocal practice room aka one of the recording rooms and practiced my voice. Well I tried.

But somehow I couldn't

While crying my heart out I realized how stupid I was and sarcastically laughed before I cried again.

"Tsk...really Dani? You already saw a baby belly? huh I'm laughing so hard right now" I said and slammed a few new notes on the holder.

"'Oh honey....honey I love you so much' - If I'm not laughing right now idiot." I imitate Kyungsoo with a high pitched voice

"'I'm soo happy to be a father soon'" I lowed her voice and laughed

"Such a retard I swear I'm so done with you!"

I went to the anterroom to check something on the huge iMAC while repeating Kyungsoo's most famous lines in a low tone voice over and over again.

"'I love youuuu~~" I started to sarcastically sing

"But I don't love you. oh my god Kyungsoo please"

 

I started to sing even more not thinking about the consequence of having a sore throat tomorrow. I didn't care. I needed to be alone and I needed to cheer myself up. 

While practicing I got the most craziest ideas

Cutting my hair short

Dying my hair red. Park Bom red to be exact.

Travel around for 2 months

Go clubbing and have a one night stand with the next best dude

Cutting my hair really short

Hello Venus Lime style, okay?

Date the next best dude I spot and leave him a month later telling him he wasn't my type

and other 100 things.

 

After realizing that this practice was totally useless and threw myself onto the sofa, but turned the music on full volume before. I skipped myself through various magazines I found while singing along to classic K-Pop song suchs as I got a boy, No No No, I'm the Best and others until I fell asleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello NEW POSTER HAVE YOU SEEN IT OMF SO AMAZING ok calm..calm...DRAMA ENDS WITH THAT wohoo isn't that great? IT IS 

COMMENTS OK I MISS THEM?