The perfect age to be pregnant

~Only Girl~ : Family Life! [ENDED BUT NEVER ENDED LIKE I STOPPED WRITING BUT I WILL NEVER CONTINUE???]

I'm sitting in the bed reading myself through one of my books I recently bought in the bookstore. English lecture of course. 

Kyungsoo is still in the bathroom and so I took the chance to calm myself in a good old book. Skipping through the pages, lifting my glasses because they keeps sliding of my nose. It's already really dark outside, even though it's just 10pm. Com'on you call that 'too early' to go to bed? Com'on...we're old.

To be exact almost hitting the 30 oh dear god.

I slowly sink the book on my blanket. Is this too early to give birth? Is this too late to give birth? I never actually thought about it.

wait my mom gave birth when she was...35? To be honest I don't know it. Just calm this is probably the perfect age to give birth.

 

The bathroom door,which is connected to our bedroom, opens and Kyungsoo steps out in nothing but boxers and a wifebeater. I look over my glasses and smirk. He looks really...hot.
His expression seems weird. I expected a smirk or anything...you know.

He walks to the bed, sits down, shakes and moves his pillow before he lays down and turns off his night light. I watch all his actions a bit worried to be honest.

 

I place my book on the table next to the bed and roll over to Kyungsoo to lean myself on his back. I can see that he staring over to out closet with a serious expression.

'heeey..' I whisper and try to smile.

'Is everything ok?'

He wants to roll over,so I move back. He sits up and hands me-

 

'Could you explain this, please?'

The pregnacy test.

'I-I-'

'I found this in the bin as well as the instructions. According to his' he starts reading the instructions 'You are pregnant'

 

Meanwhile I changed my position. I'm hugging my legs and stare in one direction. A tear leaves my left eye and since Kyungsoo is sleeping on the right side he can see it.

'Baby baby baby heeey' he embraces me in a hug. I didn't expect this.

'Dani...baby..' I can suddenly hear him sobbing and I also feel his own wet cheek against my arm.

'Is this true'

'yes...' I sob

 

'Baby...I'm so happy'

I stop crying immedially.

'What?'

'I'm sooo happy. I'm going to be a dad!' he shouts and throw himself on me. He hugs me as he showers my cheeks, my nose and my lips with kisses.

'I'm going to be a dad..' he whispers and I wipe a happiness tear of his cheek.

 

Kyungsoo suddenly jumps off the bed and opens the balcony door. He runs outside and stops in front of the fence.

'I'M GOING TO BE A DAD!' he screams and I laugh and giggle at his cuteness. He repeats the same sentence twice before he enters the bedroom again.

He jumps back into the bed, to be more exact again on me and showers me with more and more kisses.

 

'I love you so much' he says and I smile widely.

'Since when do you know it' he asks minutes later.

'Since one week'

'Oh sweetie...why do I get to know this so late?'

'I was scared...remember you told me that you're not ready? That's why..'

'Oh don't worry. I was stupid back then'

'Kyungsoo that's 2 weeks ago' I laugh

'well..I changed my mind?' he says and kisses me again.

 

I lean myself on his chest

'I-I can do this right?' I stutter

'Oh, Baby. Of course you can. And remember you still have me and the other members' he replies in assurance

'Don't worry about it..'

 

'What about YG?' I ask

'Well...that's what we maybe should worry about'
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Whoever read the sequel remembers that Kyungsoo didn't knew anything on the wedding and that besides Soojin nobody knew something od Dani's pregnancy...well I changed that and hope you guys don't mind that :D

Comments please ♥