Sunset Rain

~Only Girl~ : Family Life! [ENDED BUT NEVER ENDED LIKE I STOPPED WRITING BUT I WILL NEVER CONTINUE???]

It's been some days since I met Lee Hi in the building and I finally got to meet up with YG himself. I told him everything. Later Chanyeol joined us and we told him about the idea of debuting earlier than planned. Yg liked the idea and so Chanyeol. I felt happy.

'Teddy is already done with all the productions and since you guys already recorded everything we just need to shoot some photos and the Mv. the only problem is...the crew won't be ready with the mv set until next month...'

'We could change the concept!' Chanyeol throws in.

'What do you mean?' yg asks.

'Well we change the title song from the badass hiphop song to the lively happy song and shoot a mv in the streets of Seoul with fans' Chanyeol suggests.

'That's...a brilliant idea!' Yg answers 'Great. Awesome. I can already see it in front of me eyes'

Chanyeol and I exchange smiles

 

"One day you'll find a girlfriend"

 

'Ok we will meet tomorrow in Myeongdong for the Mv shooting. We will promote two songs. One only as mv the other one also for msuci shows. First tomorrow and the other one will be similiar to 2ne1's ugly: a night shoot with random dancing and colourful splashings. I know many people will nag again because it looks too much like 2ne1 BUT IT DOESNT SOUND LIKE 2NE1! HA!'

Yg is totally excited and storms out of the office to contact several people.

_______________________________________

Mv Shooting in Myeongdong

The concept is similiar to Big Bangs Sunset Glow. Me and Chanyeol simply walking around Myeongdong, Chanyeol with a megaphone and all we have to do is walk around the city and get people to follow us around. Of course Yg hides background dancers in the city just in case that nobody might follow us. As well as old Exo fans who wanted to be part of the Mv.

I'm currently sitting in the so called make up tent, around me 3 stylists. One for make up, one for my hair which gets simply straightend and one who chooses my outfit.

'Oh Dani we wanted to inform you that for the next mv shoot we will crop your hair off.' one of the stylists says

I open my eyes in shock.

'How much...' I mutter

'Well....'

'It's a little shorter than you will expect'

'seriously how short?'

'Piexie cut' the staff member who chooses your outfits says while holding two shirts next to you, checcking which would fit you more.

'GUYS WHAT'

 

'You can't do that' I beg the hairstylist as I'm waiting behind her in the buffet queue.

'But we have to. It's the concept'

'Oh i don't care about the concept. Do you guys remember when I had a pixie cut during the growl promotions?? I looked like a boy!'

'Well that was SM's fault. We will make it more feminine. And besides that you wore a male uniform and looked as beautiful as Sull in her drama with minho.' she says and places some chicken on my plate. 

'You'll need the energy later. Especially because of the baby. So please eat a lot.'

I watch her leaving with my mouth opened before I turn around to get myself some food. I keep to silently mutter and the buffet woman looks confused at me. I look up to her.

'Is there a problem?' I ask her in an unfriendly way.

She shakes her head, but as I look back to the buffet I can hear her saying  'All idols are the same. Diva-ish, dolls and surgery.'

 

'Excuse me but could you repeat that' I ask and slam my tablet on the counter.

'Surgery? Are you f*** kidding me?! Do I look like I underwent surgery huh???'

'I-I'

You start to get even more angry and yell at her until Chanyeol appears and drags your away.

 

'Calm down Dani'

'She said that I underwent surgery, I can't keep calm!'

'Mood swings, just calm down.'

'Oh yeah give the baby the fault, really good idea'

'I didn't give the baby the fault, i agve the fault to your mood swings'

'But you re- you know what forget it' you say and hand him your tablet.

'I go and practice for later'

'But Dani - you have to eat...' 

 

15 minutes passed and I calmed myself down. My stomach grumbles and hurts...I really should have eaten something. I'm sitting in the make-up tent all alone, staring into the video. I curl my hair with my fingers, straighten it and curl again. I don't want to loose it, it took so long to grow it out. It's below my and actually I'm really proud to have such long hair. But then again....a completly change would be something new, a new Dani, maybe younger looking compared to now.
hmmm

hmmm

Suddenly the tent opens and someone steps inside. To be exacty Chanyeol steps inside. In his hands a tablet full with foods and drinks.

'Better now?'

'Yes much better' I say as I turn on my chair.

'Great you should really eat something now'

'Thank you you're my life saver'

Chanyeol laughs

'I'm glad that I could help you'

 

'You and Hayi is really true?'

'Yes'

'How long already?' I ask as I chew my chicken.

'almost a year I guess'

I choke and spill the chicken on my plate

'Almost a year?! Why you haven't told us?'

'I was scared you guys wouldn't like her because of her young age'

'Oh com'on ages just a number let's take-'

'You and D.o are both 93-liners. Luhan and his girl only one year apart. Chen the same. Suho and Soojin 2 years apart'

'You and Hayi only 4 that's ok'

'But it's still a big gap'

'Really it's ok I wish you good luck'

 

'Did you guys already....you know'

Chanyeol stops playing with the make up like he did the entire time and widens his eyes

'Dani?!'

'I'm sorry... just a question..' I answer and giggle

'yes maybe...' Chanyeol mutters.

'Really??'

 

To be honest I can't imagine that....but its funny and somehow shocking because of their height difference to the same time.

 

The Mv shooting starts just some minutes after I finished my meal and it is successfully. Fans and staff help us a lot and the music which is hearable for everybody who went shopping seems to be really good too because many people seem to enjoy it. The filming ends in the late afternoon and I'm really tired as I arrive at home.

I place my car keys in our key bowl and throw my stuff into the next best corner.

'Kyungsoo I'm home!' I yell through the apartment.

No respone.

'Kyungsoo? Hello?? Is somebody at home?' I walk around, check every room, lastly the bedroom.

I slightly knock before I enter it.

'Kyungsoo?' I whisper as I open the door.

I spot Kyungsoo laying on the bed.

 

'hey sweetie' I relief and smile

No response.

I walk closer to him.

'Kyungsoo are you sleeping?'

A sob.

Suddenly I spot tissues on the floor, his mobile in between his hands, tears slowly leaving his face.

I kneel down in front of him.

 

'Baby what's wrong'

He just sobs and the tears start to stream down his cheeks.

'Baby what happened?'

He doesn't answer. He cries even harder.

'Baby answer please what happened'

He lets off his phone and points towards a picture frame on the floor, which I haven't noticed yet.

I pick it up.

The picture shows D.O, Kai, Lay and me, but that doesn't really help me.

 

'Kyungsoo please..' I beg him, I can't see him like that.

Suddenly his lips move, he whispers something and cries again.

'Say it again I didn't understand you.'

I get closer to him.

'Lay....Kai....'
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

drama like I said 

please leave a comment....I will cry if you don't

oh and about the headline of the chapter. 
Sunset because of the similarity of sunset glow and my concept
and rain for kyungsoos tears yays so I got both themese in one