Taste of Tears

~Only Girl~ : Family Life! [ENDED BUT NEVER ENDED LIKE I STOPPED WRITING BUT I WILL NEVER CONTINUE???]

The visitor time ended too quickly in my opinion. At exactly 11pm a nurse leaded me out of the room. Because I could barely stand she helped me. She leaded me to Chanyeol who walked with me outside.

We're sitting on this bench in front of the hospital, waiting for the others to exit the hospital. They said they have to check something. or more...someone.

Baekhyun mentioned something like a mortuary.

To be honest in the moment I don't know what that is and I also don't want to know what it is.

 

The door opens and Baekhyun steps out. Anger and sadness is written on hos forehead. He walks towards me and Chanyeol. I'm leaning on Chanyeol's chest, tried to sleep but failed.

'what did you take so long?' Chanyeol asks.

'Are you f*** kidding me. Our friend died and you ask such stuff?!' Baekhyun yells at the younger one.

'I'm sorry..I just' Chanyeol mutters but gets interrupted by me

'Who died?' I ask in my drunken-like state. 

 

Baekhyun kneels down. The anger in his facial expression scares me.

'Are you guys really so stupid or just acting so stupid? KIM JONGIN IS DEAD OK?!' he yells and turns around to shake his head.

I start to sob again and Chanyeol lightly shakes me 

'don't cry again...' he whispers with a sobbing voice.

 

'I can't believe you Baekhyun..he's not..dead' I sob

Suddenly Baekhyun grabs my wrist and drags me out of Chanyeol's grib.

I start to scream and cry, shake my head, try to stop him, but his grib is too hard. His nails burn themselves into my wrist and he drags me into the hospital.

Visitor time ended 30 minutes ago but somehow we still have access.

 

He runs to the elevtors with me, presses the button to drive with me to the basement section of the hospital.

We arrive together in a dark scary corridor. Many doors, but I can barely see anything through my watery eyes and the agressiv Baekhyun in front of me. 

He stops in front of a door, presses a button and stare at the red shining light over the door. As soon as the light turned green he opens the door.

Still his hand on my wrist he drags me inside and closes the door behind himself.

 

We entered a dark almost no light room. Everywhere metal beds and stuff you need for surgeries. To be honest it really reminds me of a surgery room.

In a corner I can see two boys. One is standing and the other one sitting next to one of the metal beds. Baekhyun drags me to them, as we get closer they notice us and turn around.

I can finally see their faces.

Kyungsoo

Sehun

But as they turn around I can also see a body laying on the metal bed next to them, covered with a blanket to the chest.

 

I gasp as we get closer and closer and as I finally can see the face of the person.

I freeze

and so does Baekhyun

He finally lets off me and I use the chance to cover my mouth with my hands

I start to cry harder than ever

screams and cries escape my mouth

 

Kyungsoo immedially stands up and runs to me

'WHY DID YOU BROUGHT HER HERE?!' he yells and hugs me quickly. I tuck my head into his chest, hold onto his blouse and cry.

'But...she-she..didn't believe me..'

'and so you brought her here to PROOF HER THAT HE IS DEAD?!' Kyungsoo screams at the older one.

"'wASNT IT ENOUGH TO SEE HER BEST FRIEND IN BRUISES AND IN THE STATE OF A COMA?! DOES SHE NEED TO SEE THIS AS WELL?'

'I-I'm sorry ...' Baekhyun starts to cry.

 

Kyungsoo starts to pat my back and starts to slowly walk, making me walk backwards.

'We will leave this place now...' he whispers and I can hear sobs in his voice.

 

He walks with me outside, to the bench where Chanyeol is awaiting us to be exact.

'Take her. Drive her home. Stay with her. I trust you. Don't drive too fast. Accompany her tonight, I won't come home tonight. If she want you to share a bed because she can't sleep alone, do it. Do it for me, do it for her.' Kyungsoo says.

Chanyeol nods and I slowly walk to him and fall into his arms.

'I will take good care of her' Chanyeol says in a serious tone.

'Thank you. I don't know when I will be back' Kyungsoo says as he enters the hospital again.

 

Chanyeol walks me to his car. He helps me into to seat and buckles me up.

'Are you sitting comfortable' he asks and I just nod.

He walks to the drivers seat and sits down.

'We will drive home now' he says and starts the car.

 

Arriving home he walks me up to my apartment.

'Give me your key.' Chanyeol says and I hand him my handbag.

He rummages inside until he found it.

Unlocking the door and helping me inside are the next things he does. He takes my jacket and hangs it up. I walk to the bathroom where I lock myself into.

I sit down on the toilet seat, lift my legs and hug them.

I start to cry again.

I can see his face again.

His bruises. His cleaned wounds. Wound which got sewed.

His sleeping like position. He looked so lovley.

I cry even more

He looked beautiful

But he would look more beautiful if he would still breath the same air as me.

I will miss you.

Your smile.

The time we spent together.

But I will forever remember you.

Your smile.

And the last time I saw you.

I wished I would have seen you with a smile for the last time.

But all I saw was you laying on this metal bed, covered with a surgery blanket, covered in bruises, sleeping peacefully. Your tanned skin fated away, it was white now. I could feel the coldness of your body.

I will never forget this picture of you.

I will miss you.

 

I cry into my knees. Chanyeol knocks on the door, asks if everything is alright. I don't answer. I can't.

I can't

I can't live without you, Jongin.....

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HOLA this one was much easier to write for me than the other one HA

keep commenting please ♥