Exo --- ?!

~Only Girl~ : Family Life! [ENDED BUT NEVER ENDED LIKE I STOPPED WRITING BUT I WILL NEVER CONTINUE???]

[D.O's POV]

A knock on the door. It seems like I'm the only person who recognized it. I stop the music.
"Come inside!" I yell. The door slowly opens. A head appears. A beautiful one. My mood changes quickly and my heart starts beating faster. Dani.

"Hey sweetie" I welcome her as I walk up to the door. I notice something. Her look. 
I lean in, want to kiss her. She leans back.  A discusted-like face.
"What's wrong?"
"Kyungsoo could you come with me?" she asks.
"Of course" I nod and follow her outside.

She stops in front of the elevator. I notice some papers in her hands.
"So what's wrong?"
She turns around and holds the papers into my face.

'Contract'

"W-what is that?" I say and take the papers.
"Remember what I once said?"
I read through the papers. YG...oh no..

"You can't do that" I whisper as I continue to read "You can't leave us."
"Until now I didn't said that I will leave" she says. I can see some water in her eyes.
I quickly hug her. Please sweetie...think again about it..
"Kyungsoo I waited so long for that..." 
"But you will leave us...you will leave me.."
"I won't leave you...I love you..and you know that"
"But remember..we are one...without you we're just 12..."

"Suho left too"
"Suho is on a daddy hiatus. He will comeback"
"No he won't"
"But..-"
"Kyungsoo...I will talk with Soo Man. If he wants to schedule our wedding, then I'll leave. I won't let him schedule my entire life." she says and walks into the elevator. I squeeze myself between the doors.

"I can totally understand you...but.."
"No buts. I will go to SM now. I'll talk to him, ask him what he already planned, if he planned something of course..." she says and the elevator closes in front of my eyes.

She can't just leave like that. I mean of course we can still meet, but I don't know what affect that will have on the entire EXO. Dani is our leader..a group without a leader...

[Your POV]

I knock on Soo Man's office. He greets my warmly like usual. I come often here, but never do ask something like that. Or because of something like that.

"Hello my dear!" Soo Man says "What can I do for you?" he folds his hands on the table, sends me a warm smile. I stare on his table. Then on the contract in my hands. I start shaking a bit. Without giving him a single look, I hand him the contract. Trying to avoid his eyes.

"Dani, YG?" His tone changed. It sounds  alittle angry. My first look into his eyes.
"Well..."
"You want to leave us?"
"Not sure yet..."
"Aha, I know that all my artists get these but everybody is scared of actually using it. You're the first this year and we have autumm."
"Well.."
"So it's YG?"
"I waited really long for this"

Soo Man turns around, leans down and opens a drawer on his table. He seems to search something in this paper mess. Suddenly he stops the skipping through the papers and takes a thick letter out. He slides it over the table to me.

"Fill this in. Send it back to me. You will be free afterwards."
"Huh? Soo Man-ssi, I'm not sure yet. I actually wanted to talk with you about that and my wedding"
"I don't want to talk about that. I must confess I waited for that a little longer while. Since there are barely EXO members leftover, I want to disban them. Your leaving is the last thing that is missing."

Exo DISBAN?!
"Y-you want t-to do what?!"
"Disban EXO. Look, we have Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, Kyungsoo and Xiumin leftover. That's all. Kai is often used as model. Baekhyun is a great singer, has potential as a solo songer. Xiumin too. Kyungsoo will marry soon. Chanyeol..."
"Yeah what is with Chanyeol?"

Soo Man turns again to his drawer. Another thick letter slides over the table. I open it. Chanyeol's picture falls out.
"C-Chanyeol will leave the company too?" I ask and Soo Man nods.

"He came to me some days ago. YG wants him too. They want EXO-P"
________________________________________________________________________________________

Do-dong! Here's the update!