So you thought you would never see me again?

~Only Girl~ : Family Life! [ENDED BUT NEVER ENDED LIKE I STOPPED WRITING BUT I WILL NEVER CONTINUE???]

"Yo Dani"

"Yooo Dani"

"What the hell Dani c'mon wake up"

"I swear to god I will turn on 'I'm the best' in the loudest volume I have"

 

"uhhh...oppa...shut up" I say and turn on the sofa

"Well...you wanted it" Teddy answers and walks up to his sound mixer. He skips through his playlist until he finds I'm the best and clicks on play.

Slowly he moves the small volume wheel and with every move it gets louder and louder.

I press my hands against my ears but it doesn't really help, it gets louder and louder every second and i can feel teddy's smirk is burning into my back.

 

"OK OK I'M AWAKE" I scream as loud as possible because the music is already really loud. In one second he turns the volume to whisper noise.

"thank you..." I say with a super moddy morning voice as I sit up.

 

"What are you doing here" he chuckles and falls into his chair.

"Practice"

"The music was on and a magazine on your face. I don't consider that as practice" he laughs

"Well I practiced and then stopped because I couldn't concentrade and then I decided to listen to music while reading a magazine, but apparently...I passed out"

 

"What time is it?" I say and rub my eyes

"It's like 7am or... or maybe 8 I don't know"

I blink a few times before I stand up, shaking my head in disbelief because he's already up on a saturday morning.

In front of the door I turn around, shake my head, making him laugh before I goodbye hima nd leave the room.

 

Before leaving I want to stop by at YG's office but unfortunately he isn't here yet so I just pass it and continue to walk to the exit of this building.

Inhaling the fresh spring air I make my way to my car, throwing my small handbag on the passenger seat and sit down on the drivers one.

 

About 10 to 15 minutes later I arrive in front of my apartment lot. I greet some neighbours with an unlike happy smile, it wasn't even a forced smile it was a natural one. How fast I get over all this drama...astaunding.

I enter the building and drive with the elevator up to my apartment floor. I greet more and more neighbours even though I have never seen any onf them because I'm busy 24/7 and it seems like it makes them really happy and so it does me,

I walk around a corner and immedially stop seeing that one person I didn't want to see ever again with another person I never wanted to meet in real life.

 

Kyungsoo and the new girl.

Trying to avoid the moment of meeting them I hide behind the corner not thinking about the fact that there is only one elevator you can use to get down and no stairs so it's obvious that they're going to pass me sooner or later.

I peek around the corner to see what they're doing and it's obvious taht Kyungsoo gets his stuff. Suitcases, about 3 of them are on the floor in front of the apartment door. The girl waiting next to them. She caresses her stomach. 

Not her.

You ert moron.

Thats discusting

Stay tough

Tough

calm inhale and exhale

"He did it with her and me to the same time..." I whisper as I sneek again around the corner.

 

As she wants to pick up a suitcase Kyungsoo makes a handmovement and she puts it down again.

"Oh...the poor little pregnant thing can't carry that. Aw damn man" I whisper

 

Out of my apartment steps a second boy. I don't know who he is I've never seen him before. He takes two suitcases, Kyungsoo takes one and the girl carries a small plant as they slowly walk up my direction.

OK AND NOW HIDE? STAY HERE? PLAY THE SURPRISED KID? I DONT KNOW 

I press myself into the wall and wait.

Before they can pass me I pull out my shades and pull up my hoodie to cover a little bit.While rummaging for my shades I also find one of those stay-healty-masks, which i quickly put on. Then I fix the position of my bag and walk around the corner, almost bumping into them.

I look up, say nothing at all and just pass by them.

The three look a little confused at me and I quickly walk faster until I reach my apartment.

 

Kyungsoo looks around the corner to check who was the persona and as he noticed that I walk into the apartment he just visited he sighs.

"Don't cry over me.." he whispers as he carries his suitcase away, following the other two

 

I quickly walk into the apartment and close the door behind me. I start to cry. I thought he would follow me, at least trying to explain it. I don't want the indirect break up from Chanyeol, I want the direct version from Kyungsoo. I want him to say the following three words

"It is over."

I lean my back on the door and just slip down on my bum. I take the mask off and throw the shades into the corner next to my shoes. I bury my face into my arms which are resting on my knees until....

 

until the bell rings

"Go away" I say with my teary cry-baby-voice

A knock

"I said: Go away!"

"It's me" a deep voice answers

Chanyeol.

I crawl up the door to the doorknob and press it down to open the door. ((korean doors open from the other side remember that!))

 

"What do you want..." I mutter and Chanyeol leans down on my level since I'm still sitting.

"Let's get inside, shall we?"

"I don't know"

"Come" he says and helps me up, resting my arm on his shoulder. Half carrying me, he closes the door behind himself and drags me to ym sofa where he gently places me down. Then he walks to the kitchen to get me a glass of water.

 

"He was here to get his things"

I nod and take a sip

"Not easy for you.." he says

I nod, placing the water on the small table in front of me and pull my legs up the sofa to hug them.

"I thought I was over him" I answer and Chanyeol laughs

"Dani, he left you like..two days ago and you already thought you'e over him? Something like that takes weeks, maybe even months!"

A sob escapes my mouth

"I can't do that alone..."

"I know and that's why I arranged it to live with you from now on"

I turn my head to him

"You what?"

"From now on we will share a totally new apartment some streets away. You need someone and something to distract you, so I'm here for you, but you also need something what doesn't remind you of Kyungsoo, so we move into a new lot." he says and grins.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Second update yayss!! I'm so into updating this fic you guys can't and won't believe me omggg anyways COMMENTS AS USUAL

PS sorry for any typos its almost 6am haha..ahah.a.a.rebel kid is still  online hohooh