It'll be okay

~Only Girl~ : Family Life! [ENDED BUT NEVER ENDED LIKE I STOPPED WRITING BUT I WILL NEVER CONTINUE???]

I stare right into his eyes. He is holding my hand as I'm holding the dipstick.

'I'll be okay' Chanyeol says.

'For how long to we have to count?'

'Until at least 200...' I mutter through my breathe and he nods.

 

'198....199....200!' he says as he looks up to me. 'Are you ready?'

I shake my head

'Should we look together?'

I nod.

'Ok...' he says and keeps looking into my eyes while slowly removing the dipstick out of my hands.

 

He looks down on it and his facial expression changes from his happy smile to a worried face. I keep looking in his face. The feeling to cry gets stronger. His expression says simply everything.

'Two Lines' he speaks out and I start to cry. Covering my face with my hands to cry harder.

 

Chanyeol places the pregnancy test on the bathtub and moves closer to me. He embraces me in a warm hug and I burry my face into his chest.

I'm crying.

To be honest a daily routine for already a week. It's been a week since I made the first test. the first two days I spent alone since Kyungsoo had to practice for a possible comeback, so I could cry as much as I wanted. Then Kyungsoo was suddenly at home again and I had to play the happy future wife. I couldn't handle that and tried to avoid him, what was successfully because Kyungsoo found himself in his new hobby: Drawing.
Since this is a serious problem, I had to talk about it with somebody and Chanyeol was the first who came to my mind. So I took the chance and called him yesterday, of course totally desperate and crying.
He wanted me to make a second test to make sure that I'm really pregnant and....

 

'Dani..two lines..you know what that means..'

I lean back and wipe my tears and blurred make up away.

'I'm sorry....' I whisper

'Ohhhh for what are you sorry?' he says and embraces me a second time.

'For not having the time to debut with you because of this' I say and lean back to point on my slowly forming belly.

 

'Oh don't worry. We will find a resort'

I take his hand and sob.

'I can't do this can I?'

'Of course you can! You'll be the best mommy ever!' Chanyeol cheers and I giggle a bit.

 

'Com'on you took care of 12 weirdos for almost 10 years, one small baby shouldn't be that hard to handle'

I rub my eyes and nod

'But still...kyungsoo-'

'Kyungsoo is like Suho: Made to be the best daddy and husband'

'But he said he isn't ready for a baby yet'

 

Chanyeol leans himself on the bathroom wall and exhales.

'Oh..'

'yeah...'

'I never thought that he would say something like that. I often heard him talking about having a big family once he gets married and now...'

I walk to the sink to wash my face. As I want to answer I hear the apartment door open. I turn on my heel and Chanyeol and I exchange shocked looks.

 

'Throw that away!' I silently commad Chanyeol as I wash the blurred make up off. Through the water I can hear the bathroom bin

'I will wait in the living room' Chanyeol says, pats my shoulder and leaves the bathroom.

 

I leave the bathroom some minutes later. The boys are sitting in the kitchen chatting with each other. I awkwardly smile.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's not that big but wait for it a second part will follow!