Wisdoms from the bench lady

~Only Girl~ : Family Life! [ENDED BUT NEVER ENDED LIKE I STOPPED WRITING BUT I WILL NEVER CONTINUE???]

Chanyeol stayed over at my place that night instead of using the stairs to go to his own apartment. We both fell asleep really late and after his 'I'm sorry' we didn't even really talk anymore. I just stayed in his arms, crying and sometimes looked on the photo just to get hit with the reality of Kyungsoo cheating.

The next morning I woke up in Chanyeol's arms surprisingly still on the balcony but wrapped in a blanket. I slightly pushed the tall boy to wake him up. It doesn't seem like the sunlight, which was shining right on his face, would wake him up. He groaned and I laughed a little. Wow my first smile in how many years? A million wow I'm impressed well done Dani you moved the muslces in your face.

"Good morning sleepy head" I said to Chanyeol who finally opened his eyes but quickly coered them with one hand.

"Morning.." he groaned and looked on his watch

"What time is it?" I asked

"Almost 1pm..."

"owwww damn!" I said and jumped up to run into the bathroom. I remembered I had a doctors appointment today, to be exact one with my gynecologist. 

 

"Where are you going" Chanyeol groaned in the chair, slowly moving up, letting his bone crack and ouching afterwards.

I walk out with my toothbrush in my mouth

"D..oc...tor" I try to answer while brushing my teeth.

Chanyeol chuckles before he gets all serious

"Baby check?"

I nod

"I will come along"

"Oh..b..ut...you...d..ont..need to"

"But I will." he says, smiles and walks past me

 

"Where are you going now?" I take my brush out

"Getting ready. I will wait in front of the car later!" he says and leaves the apartment.

 

While getting ready I think again, think about last evening. Kyungsoo cheated. He had or still has something with another girl and apparently is now with her. That woudl at least explain why he wasn't that often at home or all his 'I have to go to practice' 'Honey practice will be longer today' 'Weekend vocal coaching,...I can't spent time with you, baby'

"I hope your baby explodes somewhere...." I angrily muttered as I pulled my jeans up. While doing this I'm standing in front of my mirror. It's been a month since the pregnancy test told me that I'm pregnant, maybe even a little longer, but until now I haven't even got the 'yes you're pregnant' from my doctor, so what if...naah let's not think about something like that.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

As already said, Chanyeol drove me to my doctor. Arriving there many eyes turned to us, of course I mean we'r eint he indutry for almost 11 years people do know us!

I sit down in the waiting room while Chanyeol says that he will register me. 

Around me many pregnant women with huge bellies, some moms with their new born children and two women with their boyfriends, probbaly waiting for the same answer as me. To be honest seeing all these people I get a little scared. Swelling up like a huge watermelon ... oh my god I'm really not wanting that. also those happy couples in the corner annoy me a little, but maybe just because I just lost my partner...my love..my fiance..my everything..not here thank you.

An older woman enteres the room with her, apparently, daughter linked in her arm. She sits down next to me and i friendly nod to greet her.

"I have seen you in the TV" she suddenly says "Why are you here"

"oh that might be true. I'm Dani from EXO" I answer and the others get all their attention to us "I migth be pregnant. Well I was sure about it until....now" I say and suddenly stop until I realize how easy i got over Kyungsoo and how easy I suddenly forgot about the baby and the fact that I'm maybe not even pregnant.

In the same moment Chanyeol enters. He sees my teary eyes and immedially reacts by taking my hand and walking me out. He bows a last time with a smile and closes the door behind us, pushing me to the balconies.

"Now inhales...and exhale...and calm..down.." he whispers and I do as said.

 

Meanwhile waiting room

"This little girl....she looked so helpess...let me talk with her!" the old lday says to her daughter

"But mother she is only one of those bad attitude girls from TV. She's not worth it"

"Kim Narong! Watch your mouth!" the old lday hissed "She is probably around your age and has to struggles with the same stuff as you: work, earn money, look pretty, being 'maybe' pregnant! She is worth a talk with me! Now help me up!" the old woman said and other persons in the room agreed on her statement, while her daughter helped her up

"C'mon walk faster kid, before she might leave!"

The old lady, who is around the 70's, quickly walks towards me and Chanyeol, of course together with her daughter

 

"Hey young man" the old lady says and Chanyeol turns around

"You mean me?" he asks

"Yes, could I spent some time with your girlfriend? I want to talk to her"

Not bothering that she refered me as his girlfriend, he just nods and helps her up to me, me sitting on the bench on the belcony. She sits down right next to me and pulls out a tissue which she hands to me.

 

"Thank you..." I whisper

"Tough life huh?" the old lady asks, not taking a look at me but the birds flying around

"yes.."

"May I know what happened"

"My fiance...he cheated on me...and I might be pregnant with his child. Besides that...I don't know if you know him but Kim Jongin died"

"I saw it on TV. Really sad. To be honest he was one of my favorite EXO members" she chuckles

"Really is that so?" I smile

"Yeees, my daughter was a huge fan, especially 'angel' was my favorite song and Suho...He was one of the boys I could imagine as a son in law"

"He's  a great father and husband"

"I can totally imagine that. To be honest the boyfriend of my daughter is a real...brat" she whispers and chuckles. She seems so nice and  her way to cheer me up...it works.

 

"But, young girl, you have to go through those phases of life. I know it's hard, I went through all of this. Maybe...maybe I wasn't a famous role model for teenagers as you, but I was famous in my own business, my own little management. I started off as young employee and worked myself up until I reached CEO staturs one day. But now, now I'm too old" she tells me 
"Over those years I lost and met many people. People who were close to me. Do you see my daughter?"

I nod

"She's the only thing I have. I'm so proud on her. Same like you her father cheated on me and left me before she was born. Until now I couldn't find a new partner...I just couldn't. Maybe I didn't want to or maybe...maybe I as just too weak and didn't thought about starting something new. Deaths of friends and family members, the lost of my boyfriend, my job and many other things hit me too hard..I couldn't start something new, I was too weak."

She stopped there. Letting me think about her story

"Child, I don't want you to end up like me. Alone with the child that reminds you about your lost love. Love the child but also don't forget to love yourself and maybe a new partner. Don't forget about yourself. Life can be hard but it goes on with and without friends, family and a boyfriend. May he now stay with his new girl...maybe, maybe he's happy but he will always remember you. Maybe he rememberes you as the mother of his child, or the member he used to share a dorm and a stage for 10 years with"

"Oh and earlier you said you're 'maybe' pregnant.If the test is negative..it will hurt, but life goes on, okay?"

I nod she is so...I can't explain it but she understands me so well and I'm just-

She looks over to her daughter and Chanyeol, who are having a little chat. I look to and in this moment Chanyeol turns to us.

 

He looks...exactly like he did 9 year's ago during the Growl promotions. The hair, the specs, his snapback. It's all the same. I smile, I'm really happy to have him. If I look around now, nobody of the boys is here, but he is. He always was. 

"And your friend...keep him good, okay? He is a nice guy I can sense that. You two fit well, as couple or even just as two dumb best friends." she says with a smile.

 

"Mss Park" the nurse shouts for me

"I think it's your turn" the old lday says "You should go I will wait because I want to know the result" she chuckles

I nod and smile happily

"Between what's your name"

"Child,  names are like the wind, they come and leave. Now go inside time to get the baby check!"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3rd update for today puuhhh satisfied? I hope it now comments ok? ♥