Dunkin Donuts

~Only Girl~ : Family Life! [ENDED BUT NEVER ENDED LIKE I STOPPED WRITING BUT I WILL NEVER CONTINUE???]

I'm sitting in my car. My hands are resting on my lap and my look changes between the contracts of me and Chanyeol on the passenger seat next to me and the crowded streets. Dont worry, I'm still on the parking lot of SM.

So Chanyeol...Chanyeol already signed the contract. That is obviously his sign. He will change to YG. Then there are about...minus Tao, Luhan, Kris and Lay...minus Suho..minus Chanyeol....minues me and Kyungsoo in the future - if I leave or not, EXO will disban. SM will probably produce sub-units or some of the members go solo. But actually ... no Kyungsoo will probably still perform, if he is married or not. 

So, Exo will disban sooner or later and that's all Soo Man actually wants. Since the chinese members do have their own shows in china and activities. 

*sighs* What should I do? Changing to YG would be the only good thing in the moment...but leaving Kyungsoo? Leaving my boys? I don't know...

---Dunkin Donuts---

The first adress where you have to search for Chanyeol. That's all I need in the moment. A serious talk with Chanyeol. If that is even possible. I mean...it's Chanyeol. Over the past years he didn't change.

I park the huge car in front of the little Dunkin Donuts shop and enter afterwards the shop. One look to the left, one to the right, one to the counter. Aha, there he is. The table in the left corner. All alone. I always wonder why. I feel a little sorry, since slowly we all get partners, but somehow...Chanyeol is always alone. 
He is stirring in his Sweet Potato Shake. Next to the shake is a small plate with a Blueberry Popping Donut on it. The things he always orders. I smile in relief. At least I've found him. It's been some days actually, since I saw him the last time.

I wave to him, try to get his attention. He keeps stirring. Oh god...Chanyeol com'on.
I wave again, this time a little bit more. This shop is actually huge and it's full. I don't want to get all the attention, just Chanyeols! - Nothing.
I give up. I just walk to his table now.

"Heyyyy" I greet him. He looks up. A smile appears on his face.
"You here?" he asks and I nod
"Yeah" I sit down in front of him. He pushes the small plate with the donut over to me.
"You want?"
"No, I don't want to eat your stuff"
"But I'm full. I already had 2."
"So you orderd 3?"
"Yes..."
"Why?"
"I don't know" he answers and starts to stir with his straw in his shake.

"Is everything ok?" I ask
"Yes yes..."
"Park Chanyeol, I know alrady a really long time and I can see that you have a problem" Just say it now, I already know it anyways...

"Well...I will leave EXO" he says "And also SM so yeah..."
"Oh..." I answer and pause a bit "uhm...I actually already knew that"
I open my small bag and take the contracts out. I push them over to him.

"You got one too?" he asks with a shocked expression.
"Yes..but I'm not sure if I should sign in with YG"
"oh..."
"Well you know exactly that YG is my dream company...but I don't want to leave the other boys..and Kyungsoo"
"I can understand you. But since Baekhyun returned from the army he is so different. All the others are different too. I feel a bit leftout. That's why I want to start something new. YG will support my rapping skills."
"You feel 'leftout'? Chanyeol why do you say something like that?! You know we-"

"Dani, that's my desicion and my point of view. I will leave SM, not only because of that. I just don't like this company anymore. I feel like a freaking machine, doing all the stuff they want from me without a break. I don't know if YG is better in this, but I know that I will have rapping lessons and they will support my rapping talents. In SM I have to focus on my dancing, and I in that"
"I-I-"
"Now you have the chance to leave and go to your dream company, but you still want to stay in that horrible company and that just because of your futur-husband and a group of boys who just practice over and over again without making a comeback in 2 years straight." he says with anger in his voice and pushes the contract over to me.

"Sign it. YG wants us as one unit. They want us as EXO-P, of course they will change our names. You can go with me to YG, and still marry Kyungsoo and live with him. YG will support you, I already asked them."
"wait...you knew that I got a contract?"
"No, but I asked what would happen if I get a girlfriend from a different company and they answered that they will support everything."

Chanyeol leans down to his jacketpocket an takes a pencil out.
"Sign it" he begs.
I take the pencil, ready to sign. I hesitate first, then I tart writing, then I stop again, then I write again. Chanyeol starts tapping with his finger on the table. He is unpatient. 

The last line. Now it's signed. But that doesn't mean that I have to give it-
"I will bring it to YG" Chanyeol says and quickly takes the contract.
"Hey! Maybe I want to talk with Kyungsoo-"
"He will understand your desicion."
"uhm...okay..."
A bright smile appears on his face.

"But somehow that sounds like you-"
"No I'm not forcing you. You will see. YG is better for us"
"I know.." I say and lean back in my chair. Chanyeol pushes his shake over to me.
"but-"
"No Kyungsoo won't be jealouse. He's not like Kai"
"Are you sure?"
"100% sure!"
________________________________________________________________________________________

QUICK UPDATE

damn it has been a long time...I was so...my brain just . I had no ideas at all. Anyways I try to update more for now!

COMMENT! <3

I currently have so many Luhan feels..omg..can somebody recommend some good LuhanxYou fics? 

I NEED THAT NOW