Balcony date

~Only Girl~ : Family Life! [ENDED BUT NEVER ENDED LIKE I STOPPED WRITING BUT I WILL NEVER CONTINUE???]

A/n how about re-reading the last chapter so that oyu know where we stopped? :-)
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~~Some Days later~~

"Where can I put this box?" Chanyeol asks as he is holding his selfmade moving-boxes-tower. He can barely see anything and I'm worried about my things....
"Just put it over there!" I say and point next to the closet, even that pointing is somehow useless, he can't see anything anyways.

"Heey baby" Kyungsoo approaches me from behind and attacks me with one of his popular backhugs.
"What are you doing?" he asks

"Showing godzilla where he can place our stuff without destroying anything" I answer making him laugh

"Did you just call me 'Godzilla'?" Chanyeol appears on the doorframe.

"Yeah kind of. Problem?"

"Yes I'm definitely NOT godzilla, ok?" he answers and pouts

"Oh really? You're not?" Kyungsoo asks

"Yes I'm not" 

"And what does you make to think like that?" I ask

"I'm not as fat as this japanese monster"

 

Kyungsoo and I burst out in laugher. Not only because of his cute acting, also because he actually gained some weight in the past months of doing absolutely nothing but Tv and videogames. That man passed his 30's awhile ago and still acts like a little kid. Videogames and Tv - most likely tv shows for kids like Pororo catched his attention once again.

"You're such a kid"

"Tss..."

 

Several hours of packing and unboxing and lifting boxes later and you're finally done. I walk to our brand new balcony and enjoy the view. Downtown Gangnam. Totally breathtaking and beautiful.

"Dani~~" Kyungsoo calls from behind

"Yes?"

"What are we going to eat today?" he asks and I'm 100% sure that his head is stuck in the fridge.

"I don't know what would you like to eat?"

"Anything is good"

"I don't know the recipe for this"

"Ahh you know what I mean" he says and appears on the balcony with a yogurth in his left hand and a spoon in his right.

 

"Look at the view. Isn't it totally beautiful?" I ask and lean myself in the fence of the balcony.

"hmmmm"

"That's all just 'hmm'?" I ask and turn around to see him with a spoon in his mouth. I have to smile at his adorable sqishyness.

"It's really beautiful buuuuut not as beautful as you are" he answers and I blush like I always do. 

 

The evening approaches way to fast and we're both sitting on the balcony, having a dinner. Candly places all around the balcony to give us some little light. It's almost march and so it's getting warmer and warmer day by day. 

"Do you need a blanket?" he asks and you nod.

"Wait I'll get you one" he says and smiles. I'm so lucky to have somebody like him.

 

I stand up to walk a bit, since I was sitting for the past 2 hours talking and eating with my soon-to-be-husband. Leaning on the fence and just enjoying the night lights of Gangnam and the other districts.

"heeey sweetie you'll catch a cold if you're standing around without a jacket" Kyungsoo says and hugs me with a blanket.

"Don't worry about me" I answer

"Between...I know this is a really private question..but you still get your period or?"

"huh Kyungsoo what's that for a question?"

"Do you or not?"

"Of course. It comes and goes like it has to."

"oh I'm glad" he reliefs "Just ... you know we already had it serval times... and you never know..I'm not sure if I'm ready to be a father yet"

"Oh baby don't worry. If the time comes then we'll be ready and we'll be great parents, trust me"

"Are you sure?"

"Totally" I say and kiss him.

Don't worry baby everything...wait..when was the last time I got my period?!

________________________________________________________________________________________

GUESS WHO'S BACK AFTER A HUGE HIATUS? ME HA HA HA HA not funny at all.

here's the update

bye