The past is punching my face

~Only Girl~ : Family Life! [ENDED BUT NEVER ENDED LIKE I STOPPED WRITING BUT I WILL NEVER CONTINUE???]

I'm holding the pregnancy test in my left and the door knob to YG's office in my right. Ok not really holding..you know what I mean right?.

"ok...1...2...ok I can't do that" I sigh, holding the test with both hands now.

I exhale and knock.

Calm down nothing to worry right?

 

I open the door and step inside. Surprisingly I step into an empty office. Yg isn't even here. Ha ha...ah..h.aa. beeing nervous was useless.

I look around before I walk to the window wall and look outside. I see a car driving away and who do I spot on the wheel? - Non other than Yg himself, perfect.

I decide to talk with another staff member about this, maybe it's even better before I talk with Yg about this...special topic.

 

I stroll along the rooms and corridors of the huge and somehow empty yg building which is actually filled with staff and stressed artists daily.

It's really weird how empty it is or maybe...maybe they have any performances today?

 

I make my way to the organisation room, the room where the staff members store the schedules of their artists from the past 20 years and future. Entering the small room which looks like a smaller version of a school libary I spot someone in between the shelves. Probably staff.
I walk to the huge whiteboard which should show me today's schedule as well as the schedule for the upcoming week. Almost everybody is listed except for 2ne1 and Big Bang, who to be honest, disbanned some years ago because of family life.

Steps behind me and then a light tap on my shoulder, make me turn around in shock.

'oh my god you scared me' I say and hold on my chest, checking my heartrate. Everythings fine, don't worry.

'Oh sorry I didn't want to scare you' Hayi says.

Yes

Lee Ha Yi

aka

Lee Hi

Contestant of Kpop Star back in 2012, anyone remembers her? She signed in with YG and rigth now she is one of the most asked female korean solo singers out there. The past 10 years she worked really hard, released singles over singles, top singles, always placed in the top 5 with at least one song from her albums. She debuted with a full lengh album around the same time as me well...maybe some month apart but whatever. Same year counts!

She grew to a beautiful woman and appeared in dramas and even got jobs as model, surprising? naaa she deserves it!

 

'What are you doing here? Don't you have a day off today?' she asks.

'ehm...I-I wanted to talk with the ceo but apparently he went out when I arrived'

'Oh that's stupid...are you ok? I mean you seem so nervous.'

'Na na everythings fine!' I smile

'Ok good. I have to leave now, as you probably saw I do have a performance today' she chuckles 'OK see you later!' she waves and wants to leave, but as she passes me her elbow hits my arm and the pregnancy test I covert under my hoodie sleeve falls to the ground. In shock I freeze for a short time until I realise that she isn't really allowed to see something so I quickly bend down to get it but she is unfortunatly faster.

She scans the test from the top to the bottom with her eyes. her expressions seems confused but then a smile. She looks up to me with a super big grin.

'You're pregnant?' 

I slightly nod.

'You must be kidding?'

'No I am really pregnant'

'Oh my god come here sweetie' she says and embraces me into a hug 'Congratulations!'

 

'Oh well thanks?'

'You don't seem that happy, what's wrong? not ready? Kyungsoo isn't ready?'

'Yg isn't ready I guess...' I whisper

'Oh that's why you wanted to talk with him, he doesn't know of it yet'

'Exactly. And he scheduled me to debut in 2 month. I can't debut with a baby growing inside of me'

'What if you...push the debut forward to like...in 3 weeks?'

'What?! That's too early!'

 

'C'mon then you can debut, perform normally and no stress later'

'I-I will think about it and remember I will debut with Chanyeol what if-'

'That's ok for Chanyeol' Hi interrupts me 

'But I haven't asked him yet...' I answer.

'But ....well I did?'

'What? I'm confused'

 

'Ok well...I actually already knew of your pregnancy ... Chanyeol told me'

'Oh really he did?'

'To be honest ....'

 

Shocked by what that girl tells you in the next 2 minutes you get angry and jealouse and mad and happy to the same time. It might be pregnancy mood swing or just the fact that Park Chanyeol is suddenly in a relationship with a 4 years younger girl who you admired back in her debut time for her awesome voice which....you didn't have.
Rapping and dancing was yours - beauty came later from sm by changing your style.

I shake my head. Why am I even jealouse? I'm almost married and I'm carrying the baby of a wonderful man. I should be happy for my best friend.

"So ... you friendzone me.."

"no..yes..no..i don't know..." I answered.

His cute face keeps appearing in front of my face. His slightly teary eyes.

"Will you accept my confession..."

"Yes I really really like you Dani"

"I wanted to protect you" "From what?Kai?" "Yes"

"Mini Leader" he said smiling widely

More old memories appear in front of my face.

"Who do you think is the 4th person" I remember us sitting on the bench when he came back from his hometown 

"Are you the 4th one who likes me?" "No..." "It's D.O right"

"Am I not good enough"

"Too tall?"

"Ugly?"

"I'm ugly right" he chuckled as the staff member applied lip balm on his lips

"I like my appearance the most" "But you're ugly" I laughed "I'm not Ms Park" he pouted

"I'm too tall for this concept, I bang my head everytime I enter this BWCW store"

"Only losers don't hit that wall" "sweetie could you do me a  favor and lift me up so that I can erase the 'don't" I asked Kai and he laughed as he lifted me up so I could change the sentance Chanyeol wrote on the ceiling of the store.

 

"One Day....one day you'll find a cute girl and...and she will accept you as your boyfriend"

I didn't noticed that I was crying until a tear hit my hand and I heard the sobbing of myself. All those memories I had with Chanyeol came when Hayi told me of her relationship with him. I cover my mouth with my hands as I cry even harder. Tears streaming down my cheeks. Hayi reacts and hugs me, trying to calm me down.

'Hey hey hey Dani Dani..calm down..come let's go to the cafeteria' she says and leads me to the empty room.

 

She gets me some napkins and a snack for herself. I tell her everything and she seems to understand me. I'm happy and and wish her good luck before I leave the building. Exhaling the fresh spring air.

Congratulations and good luck Chanyeol..remember...I love you.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was sobbing writing this??? idk but this kind of remined me of my best friend when he confessed to me and i rejected him and a year later he introduced me to his girlfriend and I suddenly realised how stupid I was back then and all just because I didn't want to destroy our friendship? But whatever...let the drama start..