Exo reacts to--?

~Only Girl~ : Family Life! [ENDED BUT NEVER ENDED LIKE I STOPPED WRITING BUT I WILL NEVER CONTINUE???]

How to say to your fellow bandmates that you will leave the group soon? Wait how to say when two members will leave soon? Exactly thats what I'm asking myself in the moment. 

I spent the entire rest of the day together with Chanyeol. He told me so many things about YG and he seemed to be really excited that he will soon change to YG. 
But...I'm not sure if I really want to leave yet. First I want to talk to the others.

"Chanyeol I'm hungry. I should leave now"
"No wait. I resevered a table for all of us. I want to tell it to the others today"

So he already planned everything?

"Oh...well then, we should go"
Chanyeol looks down to his watch and nods.
"Yes we should leave. Can you drive me?"
"How...?"
"I took the subway. I didn't wanted to spent all my petrol" he says and smiles brightly. That's so..Chanyeol-ish.

---Restaurant---

We arrive at the restaurant. On our way we contacted the others. They were glad to hear that since they were bored for the entire day long.
As we arrive, they're already sitting on the table Chanyeol reserved.

I walk towards Kyungsoo, who stands up, pecks my lips and carries then my jacket away. That gentleman. I love him so much.
I sit down next to him and we start a normal conversation with the others. 

Our food should arrive soon. I nod over to Chanyeol, signaling him that I'd like to talk about the YG thing now. He shakes his head.

"Why?" I mouth
He shakes his head once again.

Our food arrives. Everybody eats happily, but I can't. I feel sick. I can't get a single bite down and that all because of the YG-thing. How will the others react? Will Kyungsoo leave me? Would Chanyeol be upset and never talk to me again if I would change my decision again? 
All those questions and many more are in my mind.

I place my chopsticks next to my plate and place my hands on my lap. Kyungsoo peeks over to me.

"What's wrong, sweetie?"
"Ah..nothing" I say and give him a weak smile.
"Are you sure? You look so pale today" 
"Yes yes everything is alright"

As everybody is done eating, I nod again over to Chanyeol. This time he nods back. Finally.

"Guys, me and Dani have to announce something" he says and stops then. I look to Kyungsoo, he already looks shocked. Please don't think wrong now...

"We will leave soon" Chanyeol says.
"wait..what?...you guys are going to Japan again?...China?...Another country?...New promotions?" all those questions are thrown on us. But Chanyeol just shakes his head.

"Dani and I are going to leave the company. We will exchange to YG"
Silence. I look around. Baekhyun covers his mouth with his hand. Kai looks just shocked. Chen and Xiumin are exchanging shocked looks. Sehun and Suho are not present today. Sehun due his military service and Suho is being a father and husband.
Kyungsoo, he looks down to his hands. Slowly turning his thumbs.

"Excuse me" he suddenly says and stands up. He speed walks away and the only thing I could do now: Crying.
I lower my head, one tear leaves me face. 
The others are still not talking.

"uhm...I will leave now. I have a photoshooting tomorrow morning" Kai says, stands up and leaves.
"Me too...well I do have vocal practice with some trainees" Chen says and leaves too.

I watch them leaving. More tears leave my eyes. I somehow already guessed something like that. I mean like seriously, who would be amused if somebody in your group leaves to another company?

"well...." Xiumin starts.
"You can go to" I say
"But-"
"Go"
"Dani-"
"I said go!"
Xiumin quickly stands up and leaves. Well done Dani! Well done....

I not only lost your boyfriend and fiancé, no I also lost your friends, family and bandmates in just 5 minutes.

Well done....well done...
________________________________________________________________________________________

Short and shocking update. 

COMMENT!<3