Public image

Fake Flower

 

“So? Did you do it?” Yesung sounded like a highschool girl.

“Yes I did it... You happy now?” Leeteuk was already pissed and that question wasn’t helping at all.

“And?” Eunhyuk asked.

“And what?”

“What did she do?”

“She kicked me in the nuts,” he muttered.

“Ahahahahaaaaaa! That’s my Sora!” Kyuhyun laughed.

“Siwon, pay me,” Sungmin looked at Siwon.

Siwon sighed. “Why didn’t she punch him?”

“What are you talking about?” Leeteuk asked although it seemed pretty obvious.

“Oh we just made a bet if she was going to kick you in the nuts or punch you in the face,” Kyuhyun said and started to count the money that Eunhyuk gave him.

“Wait what? So this whole punishment wasn’t about mine and Sora’s relationship or bonding or anything?” Leeteuk asked furiously.

“Nope. We just wanted her to kick your ,” Yesung grinned.

“Why you little...” Leeteuk started to curse them in Chinese.

“But hyung. How did it feel?” Sungmin asked suddenly.

“What do you mean Sungmin?” Leeteuk asked. He had no idea of what he was talking about

“You know. The kiss. Did it feel good or what?” Sungmin asked.

Everyone turned to look at Leeteuk. They were all so curious.

“Mmmm...”

What did I feel? Leeteuk wasn’t even sure. He hadn’t had time to think about the kiss, he just wanted to do it quickly. Sure Sora was one of the most beautiful ladies he had ever met and kissing her wasn’t unpleasant. It just... Her attitude and whole personality was just so turn off. So sure, if Leeteuk didn’t know her, he would like to do more, but he knew how she was, so no.

And the kiss. Her lips were amazing. When you first saw them, they didn’t seem so plump and thick, but when you touched them or saw her blowing, they grew like two times bigger. She looked like Angelina Jolie with those lips. So yeah, kissing her was nice. But Leeteuk didn’t feel a thing. Nothing, not at all. But he still kept thinking about those soft lips.

“So..?” now even Eunhyuk sounded excited.

“Nothing. Like I said, I don’t like her and there’s no feelings - except hate - in this relationship.”

***

“Congrats on your engagement!”

“Hey I saw your husband in tv. You’re so lucky!”

“So when’s the wedding?”

“Are you living with him already?”

“How often do you do it?”

That last one made Sora choke on her drink. “What?!” she asked angrily.

The paparazzis had finally gone and she was back at school again. But when she thought about it, she would rather be at home right now. Even though the media and whole South Korea didn’t know her well, all of her classmates, teachers and everyone in the university knew that it was her. Everyone kept congratulating and asking questions and were just way too friendly with Sora. She really hated all the attention she got.

“I can’t take this! Hyorin! Switch bodies with me!” Sora cried.

“Sorry Sora... There’s nothing we can do. You just have to endure all this. And besides, this is what your life is going to be when you take your position as the second heir of RA company,” Hyorin tried her best, but there was nothing that she could have done.

“Yeah I know that... But that wasn’t going to happen in another two years. I hate this. I really do...” Sora muttered sadly.

“But look on the bright side. The school is over now,” Hyorin looked at her watch.

They were on a self study class and the bell just ringed. Everyone packed their bags and headed to the freedom. Sora yawned. Well at least she was going to get away from this hell for two days.

“So what are you going to do on this weekend?” she asked from Hyorin while they were walking through the halls.

“What do you think? It’s Friday! And you mean what Friday means for Hyorin? Party night!” Hyorin said happily and winked.

“When will you stop partying?” Sora asked even though she knew the answer.

“Not until I have found a man that’s going to take care of me.”

“And bars and nightclubs are the right place for that?”

“Oh Sora! You know that we live now in the 21th century. You don’t meet guys at the park or in coffee shops anymore. Okay in your case sure,” Hyorin laughed.

“Oh please don’t say a word about my-” Sora was cut of by some seniors.

“Wow! Look at that! How hot can a guy be!”

“Is he an idol? Or maybe a prince!”

“Oh he’s looking at this way!”

“What the hell is going on?” Sora asked from Hyorin.

She just shook her head. “Don’t ask me. Maybe someone’s older boyfriend is here to pick her up.”

They both looked at the way where everyone kept looking on. There was a black Ferrari California in the parking lot and a guy leaning against it. He wasn’t that tall, but he had a trained tight body and he was wearing a clean blue jeans, a white shirt and a gray blazer. He had short black hair and he was also wearing a sunglasses.

He didn’t even seem to notice that everyone was staring at him. The girls were drooling and boys were jealous. This man just kept looking at his phone. He was clearly waiting for someone, since once in awhile he looked at the school building and tried to find someone. He finally decided to take his sunglasses off and made every girl scream.

Sora grinned when she saw his face. “What kind of stupid show is he doing right now?”

“Isn’t that Leeteuk?” Hyorin asked.

Sora sighed. Leeteuk noticed her and waved at her. He had a big smirk on his face. He knew that this was making Sora uncomfortable. And he was about to make it even worse. He walked to Sora and Hyorin slowly, just so that everyone could see them. Sora wanted to run away.

“Hey baby,” Leeteuk said loudly.

Everyone close to them heard that. Girls went crazy when they realised that it was the Park Leeteuk who was here for his fiancée.

Sora’s eyes widened. What did he just call me? She was about to scream at him, when he suddenly grabbed her hand and embraced her. Sora made a small voice. She did not expect this one. What the hell was he doing?

“Yah! Have you lost your mind? Get away from me!” Sora tried to move, but Leeteuk was just too strong.

“C’mon Sora! Remember the public image,” Leeteuk whispered in her ear.

Sora shivered. Leeteuk finally pulled away. He had a big grin on his face when he looked at Sora. She was so pissed right now and was almost about to punch him in the face.

“No no Sora. What do you think your classmates will say if you punch your fiancé?” Leeteuk knew what she was about to do. He already knew her fianée that well.

“Oh shut up! Why are you even here?” she snorted.

“Don’t you remember? We were supposed to choose those rings. So I came to pick you up. Now come one my sweet little bride!” Leeteuk grabbed Sora’s hand and took her to his car.

“Have fun you two!” Hyorin shouted.

Sora glared at her. “Yah! Why are you doing this?” she shouted at Leeteuk.

Leeteuk opened the car door for her. “I’m just trying to be a good husband,” he said innocently.

“You are up to something...” Sora muttered.

“Maybe,” Leeteuk laughed and started the car.

“But seriously, why did you come here? I just thought that my life would return the way it was, but after this those idiots won’t leave me alone,” Sora sighed.

“Your life is never going to be the way it was. It doesn’t matter if you like it or not, but this is happening. You just have to accept it Sora,” Leeteuk said.

Sora sighed. “I know. But still I would like to live my normal life as long as possible...” she looked outside and sighed heavily.
There was an awkward silence. Sora was the one who broke it.

“Don’t get me wrong! Even if I say that I will accept this, that doesn’t mean that I like this idea or I’m willing to do it happily. I still hate you.”

Leeteuk laughed. “You don’t have to remind me of that. And same goes for me. I might say that I’m okay with this, but I still don’t like this. I’m just doing this because of my parents and our business. With this family name, you have a huge responsibility. And yeah, I still don’t like you and I don’t think I ever will.”

“So then we are at the same page,” Sora smiled.

“Probably the only thing that we will ever agree,” Leeteuk laughed.

They had arrived to a big mall. It was basically full of fancy, overpriced stores where only the rich ones go. Leeteuk parked the car and quickly went over to Sora’s door and opened it for her. Sora looked confused. Okay seriously. What is he doing? She didn’t say thanks or anything, just glared at him and started to walk. Leeteuk just laughed.

“Could you stop that? You are creepy.”

“You just have to get used to it Sora. I’m going to be a lot more worse after we get married,” Leeteuk winked.

Sora shivered. “Are you just trying to get me mad? Don’t play with your life ahjussi. I will not take the consequences,” she said and looked pretty serious.

People were looking at them and some of them even took pictures. Everyone knew who they were. Okay everyone knew who Leeteuk was and they just assumed that the girl next to him was Sora. That made Sora feel very uncomfortable. She hasn’t got used to the fact that she’s some sort of celebrity or something like that.

“I guess you owe me a thank you,” Leeteuk said suddenly.

“What? And why is that?”

“Don’t you remember what your mother said in that restaurant. Since we are already this close, there’s no way that they will let us live together before the wedding. So in other words: if I hadn’t kiss you back then, we would be living under the same roof right now,” Leeteuk smirked.

Sora blew a raspberry. “That was just coincidence...” she muttered.

“That doesn’t matter. It’s still because of me that we are not living together. Or if you want I can just kiss you right now and let’s see what happens this time,” Leeteuk said and grabbed Sora’s hand.

He made her face him and looked right in her eyes. Sora felt how people started to look at them curious in their eyes. She started to feel really uncomfortable. Why is he doing this? Is it just to get me mad? Sora gulped loudly. Leeteuk saw how uncomfortable she was. He smirked evilly. Found something that will break your ice shelter princess. There was still no answer from Sora, so he leaned closer. Sora blinked her eyes. What? Was he really going to do it?

“Okay fine! You won!” Sora said quickly.

Leeteuk smirked. “Say it,” he was still holding her and wasn’t going to let her go until she would thank him.

“Thanks...” Sora muttered half aloud.

“What? Did you say something? I didn’t hear you,” he teased.

“Thankyou,” she muttered again and looked away.

“Oh c’mon Sora! Don’t be shy!” Leeteuk was having so much fun right now. “Just say it: thank you oppa,” he whispered in her ear.

Sora felt an electric wave going through her body. “Shut up you ert ahjussi!” Sora shouted and pulled herself away from him. She rushed to the jewellery store while cursing Leeteuk.

Leeteuk just laughed and followed her. “This is going to be fun~” he sang to himself.

 

Happy White day everyone! And white day special: DOUBLE UPDATE!