I did that?

Fake Flower

 

“Why does this look so familiar? Like have I seen it before? She looks happy. Her dimple is so cute,” Leeteuk sighed and lifted the photo so that he could have better view of it. He had been looking at Sora’s photo for the past hour and he couldn’t get over the fact that that girl was actually his Sora.

“They do have the same eyes. Although is this picture Sora is smiling with her eyes. She had never done that before... And their jawline is pretty similar,” he thought. “But why she’s so much happier in this picture? I have never seen her smiling like that, not even when she was talking to Kyuhyun. I wonder what happened. Why she’s like she is these days?”

And of course Leeteuk didn’t miss the fact that Sora was now a lot more skinnier. They really didn’t look like the same person. Leeteuk wouldn’t have recognized Sora without the next on the bag.

“So this was why the other kids kept bullying her? But why didn’t she tell me about this? She said that it didn’t matter why they bullied, they just did. And why didn’t she tell me about her childhood? When we were on our honeymoon, she told me so much about her life. But she said nothing about her childhood... What is she hiding? And why” there were more and more questions and Leeteuk didn’t have answer to any of them.

A sudden doorbell and certain scream cut Leeteuk’s thoughts.

“PARK LEETEUK! YOU BETTER OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW UNLESS YOU WANT TO FACE AN UNPLEASANT DEATH!”

Leeteuk gulped. It was pretty clear who was screaming other side of the front door. He almost run to the door, because he was pretty sure that if he didn’t do that, Sora would break the door somehow.

“Did you forget that I already told you the password and you even have the key?” Leeteuk asked while opening the door to Sora.

She just glared at him and stormed inside. “What did you do? Did you go through all my stuff? What did you find?”

“Would you relax! I didn’t find anything and I didn’t even look. You know I only did it because your mother asked. I’m sorry, but I couldn’t say no to her,” Leeteuk sighed. Of course he was happy that Sora would now be living with him, but this kind of Sora... not so nice.

“Argh! Thanks a lot umma! Well I guess I don’t have any other options than start to unpack my stuff,” Sora muttered and went to Leeteuk’s bedroom.

“I made room for your clothes in the wardrobe. And there’s also some empty drawers in the bathroom,” Leeteuk said.

He went to get some water from the kitchen. While drinking his water, he looked at the picture one last time before he walked into the bedroom. Sora was sitting on the floor and she was looking some old book with a smile on her face.

“God, she looks so beautiful when she smiles. But that smile isn’t nearly as happy as the one in the picture,” Leeteuk felt sad. He really wanted to see Sora smile like that again.

Sora hadn’t realised that Leeteuk was behind her so she was a bit startled when she saw him right next to her. “Don’t do that! I almost got a heart attack.”

“Sorry,” Leeteuk muttered and sat next to Sora. He wasn’t sure how he should do this. He couldn’t just ask? “Sora. There’s something I like to ask,” he started.

Sora looked at him. “Yes?”

“It’s about your childhood.”

Leeteuk saw how Sora tensed up. “W-what about it?” she was only whispering now.

“Just how was it? You told me that other kids used to bully you. I was just wondering, why?” well he was pretty sure that he knew the answer, but he still wanted to hear it from Sora.

Sora bit her lip. “It’s not important... They just didn’t like me...” she muttered.

“How can they not like you? Or did you treat them like you treat me?” Leeteuk smirked.

“No! I only act like that to the people I don’t like,” Sora said quickly. I’m actually a really nice person.

“So why didn’t they like you? Did you do something or was it the way you looked or something like that?” Leeteuk kept glancing at Sora while speaking. He saw how Sora reacted when he mentioned her look. Bingo!

“I... I don’t know! Stop asking!” she said and stood up.

She went to the kitchen to get water. She was feeling really hot and unsure. She didn’t like where this conversation was going. It can’t be. He doesn’t know! He could have not find out! Right?

Leeteuk followed Sora and he was now sure of it. “Sora there’s something you are not telling,” he walked closer to Sora who was now leaning against the draining board.

“What do you mean? There’s nothing for you to find out,” she muttered and turned away so Leeteuk wouldn’t see her watery eyes.

“Sora look at me. There’s one question where I want to find an answer,” Leeteuk turned Sora around so that she was now facing him. He took the photo from his pocket and showed it to Sora. “Is this you in this picture?”

Sora eyes widened when she saw the picture. “W-where did you g-get this?” she stuttered.

“I found it when we were moving your stuff. Now tell me. This is you, right?”

“No! That’s not me! Not anymore!” Sora screamed and took the photo from Leeteuk.

Leeteuk was taken aback by Sora’s actions. He wasn’t expecting this. “Sora? Is everything okay? Why are acting like that?” he tried to touch Sora, but she slapped his arm away.

“Don’t touch me! Don’t say it! You don’t mean it! You are just laughing at me! I hate you!” she shouted and run to the front door.

Before Leeteuk even realised what had happened, Sora was already out and running away the picture in her hand and eyes wet from the tears.

“SORA!”

***

“The person you are trying to call is unavailable right now. Please wait and call again later,” annoying woman’s voice said for the nth time.

Leeteuk cursed and threw his phone on the bed. He had tried to call Sora like million times already, but she didn’t answer. He even tried to call to Hyorin, but she wasn’t  answering either. Leeteuk really didn’t know what to do. He was still pretty shocked of Sora’s actions.

Why did she behave like that? What was the big deal with that photo? Why was she so angry to me? And she was crying, right? Did I do something to upset her? These kind of questions kept coming in Leeteuk’s mind and he couldn’t find answer to any of them. He really was lost. He didn’t know what to do.

“AAAARGGGHHH! What the hell is going on?!” Leeteuk shouted and threw himself on his bed.

Was there anyone who could help him to find Sora? He surely wasn’t going to call her brother nor parents. What would they say if they heard that after 20 minutes of living together, Leeteuk had already lost their daughter?

Maybe someone of his friends? No. Definitely not. One of Sora’s friends? But Hyorin was the only Sora’s friend that Leeteuk knew and she wasn’t picking up. Unless... Leeteuk bit his inner cheek. He was the last person he wanted to ask help from. But he didn’t seem to have any other options.

Leeteuk groaned and stood up. He took his jacket and stormed out. He ran all the way to the Ryeowook’s café.

“You better be there, little man,” Leeteuk muttered to himself and gained some weird looks from the people he passed.

When he finally arrived to SM he was totally exhausted and kept panting loudly. He quickly fixed his appearance before entering the coffee house.

A tanned, young male waiter greeted him with a big smile. “Hello sir. Would you like to order something to go from the bar or would you like to stay a little longer?”

“Where’s Ryeowook?” Leeteuk asked ignoring the male.

The male blinked. “Ryeowook-hyung? His at the bar,” he muttered, a little bit offended by Leeteuk’s behaviour.

Leeteuk didn’t even thank the waiter or anything. He just run to the bar while looking at Ryeowook. He then spotted him pouring some milk in a coffee mug.

“Hey! Ryeowook!” 

“Leeteuk-sshi?” Ryeowook looked a bit stunned when he saw Leeteuk. He never thought that Leeteuk would come to see him. He gave the milk carton to some barista and walked towards Leeteuk. “What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be helping Sora to move?”

“She run away,” Leeteuk muttered and looked at the ground.

“Really? She didn’t even last one hour with you?” Ryeowook tried to hold his laughter. “What did you do?”

“Nothing! I just asked about her childhood,” Leeteuk saw how Ryeowook tensed when he mentioned the childhood.

“W-why did you wanted to know about that?” he seemed a bit uncomfortable.

“Well I found this picture of Sora when she was about 4 years o-”

“What picture?!”

“The one of her first day in kindergarden. Anyway, I showed it to her and-”

“You did what?!” now Ryeowook sounded angry.

“Would you let me finish? I showed it to her and asked if it really was her and she started screaming and yelling at me and run away with the picture.”

Ryeowook shook his head. “No no no no...”

“Ryeowook, could you please tell me what’s going on? Why did she do it? And why she’s so angry to me?”

Ryeowook sighed. “What were her actual words to you?”

“Something like: ‘Don’t say it! You don’t mean it! You just laugh at me! I hate you!’ What does she mean by that? What I don’t mean? Why am I laughing at her? I’m really confused Ryeowook! Please help me!” Leeteuk sounded really desperate.

Ryeowook felt a little bit bad for him. He sighed. “Fine. I guess I don’t have any other options... It was when Sora was five and I was eight. We were both in this big party hosted by your father...”

----

“...And from that day on Sora has been hating you,” Ryeowook ended his story.

Leeteuk was dumbfounded. He couldn’t believe what Ryeowook had just told him. That can’t be true.

“I really said that?” he asked.

Ryeowook nodded. “It had took so long for Sora to get over Kyuhyun and you were the first boy she thought that she could like. And then you went and did that. You really are the worst. And it didn’t bother Sora that much when the other kids bullied her, but when she heard your words... It was too much for her,” Leeteuk had never seen Ryeowook so angry and serious.

“But I don’t remem-” he stopped, when a flashback appeared in his mind. His jaw drop down when he remembered. “That girl was So-?!” this time Leeteuk was cut off by Ryeowook’s fist which hit on his stomach.

“OOOOUCH! Why did you do that?” he asked angrily while holding his stomach. For a small and feminine guy, this man can hit pretty well. Almost as well as Sora.

“You deserved it. Have you any idea how long I have wanted to do this? You are lucky that Sora didn’t let us tell you this any sooner,” Ryeowook’s voice was now ice cold.

“Okay okay! I’m sorry!” Stupid 12 years old me!

“Don’t apologize to me! The one you hurt was your wife, Sora. Remember?”

“Yeah yeah! But I still can’t believe that I’m the one who hurt her. I’m the reason she’s like this. It’s all my fault,” Leeteuk felt guilty and was extremely angry to himself.

“Well you can’t undo what you have done. What you can do now is apologize to her and make it somehow up to her,” Ryeowook sighed. That sounded easier to say than do.

“Why are you helping me Ryeowook? I thought you hated me?”

“Well yeah at first. But I’m still very thankful of what you did for Sora when Kyuhyun left. I wasn’t able to do that, but you somehow managed. So I have started to like you,” Ryeowook smiled. “And plus, I know that you love her,” he added and smirked.

Leeteuk blushed. “How did you find out?” he didn’t even try to hide it. And why would he? There was no reason to hide it from Ryeowook because this guy was like some sort of Edward Cullen, who could read people’s mind.

Ryeowook grinned. “You are like Sora. You can’t hide your feelings that well. It was obvious when you got so jealous when your other friends were so close with Sora. And the way you look at her, that tells how you only see her and want to make her happy.”

“Well yeah that’s true. But now that I know that I’m the reason of her unhappiness... What can I do now?” Leeteuk shook his head. He sounded miserable.

Ryeowook tapped his shoulder. “Just apologize her first. And I wouldn’t confess right away if I was you,” he smiled.

“I wasn’t planning on confessing. Like ever! She hates me more than anything,” Leeteuk quickly said.

“Well she did like you before. Maybe she will grow to like you again, who knows?” Ryeowook winked.

Leeteuk groaned. How he hoped that that would happen.

“Now go find your wife and apologize to her!” Ryeowook said and started to push Leeteuk out of his café.

“But I have no idea where she is! How am I supposed to find her!” Leeteuk whined like a kid.

Ryeowook rolled his eyes. God what a kid! “That’s something you have to do on your own. I can’t help you. It’s your responsibility. Now go!” he shut the door on Leeteuk’s face.

 

You hate me don't ya? :D sorry! I said that Leeteuk would find out the truth on this chapter, but I never said anything about you guys finding out ;D don't worry! Everything will be explained soon! But you have to wait a litlle bit longer for my next update. I want to make it perfect since you have been waiting for it from chapter 3 or something like that :D

Just please be patient and please don't hate me!

Also thanks you all new subscribers, this chapter is for you <3 :)

Only three chapters to go before part 3 will start... (Gonna update the prologue soon)

Anyway, I'll see you guys next week, please be good! Remember that I love u guys (and I'm just trolling a bit ;D)