Drunk talking

Fake Flower

After that stupid show, Leeteuk’s father said something, but neither of Sora and Leeteuk heard anything, since they kept hitting each others secretly. They were both having hard time to keep their fake smiles up.

Just a minute ago the guests had demanded a kiss so Leeteuk didn’t have any other options than give Sora a small peck. Although he gave it on her cheek. Everyone was pretty upset. They were hoping to see something more. And Sora had to do everything she could so that she didn’t throw up. 

“Okay, I think I have talked enough. Let the party begin, everyone enjoy!” Leeteuk’s father suddenly said.

Sora and Leeteuk stopped hitting each others and smiled to everyone. Sora’s mother said something that they should go and talk to the guests. They just nodded and Leeteuk took Sora’s hand and this time she didn’t even resist.

First ones to congratulate them were of course their friends. Hyorin hugged Sora and glared at Leeteuk. She whispered something to Sora’s ear and they both giggled.

“Sora, that went really well! I couldn’t even tell that you were nervous,” Ryeowook said and gave Sora a hug.

“Why is he hugging her?” Leeteuk glared angrily at Ryeowook, who just smirked at him.

“Sora-sshi, you are so beautiful!” Sungmin was almost crying and hugged Sora.

Leeteuk’s eyes widened. What the hell? Why are they so close? Seriously, what is going on?

Also Eunhyuk, Yesung and Siwon hugged Sora and compliment her beauty. Kangin was too busy taking pictures the whole time. Sora smiled brightly and chatted with everyone freely and she almost forgot that her worst nightmare was going to be true. She didn’t realise that Leeteuk was standing next to her and he kept looking at her face.

“Sora,” Kyuhyun said softly.

Sora looked at him and Leeteuk saw how her appearance changed. She had a mixed reaction on her face. At the same time it looked like she was happy to see him, but also she looked really sad.

“You are really beautiful. I’m so happy for you,” Kyuhyun smiled and didn’t seem to notice Sora’s behaviour.

How can he not see it?

Sora faked a smile and hugged Kyuhyun. Leeteuk wanted to separate them.

“Sora!” someone shouted.

Sora quickly pushed Kyuhyun away and smiled happily to the man who was coming to them. She knew that voice everywhere. “Oppa!” she sounded relieved.

“So this is the man, huh?” he asked after hugging Sora. He checked Leeteuk from head to toe and smirked.

“Annyoung hasaeyo, I’m Park Leeteuk,” Leeteuk bowed.

“Ne, annyoung hasaeyo, I’m Sora’s older brother Shindong,” Shindong muttered and shook Leeteuk’s hand.

“So you are the one who kissed my sister just like that,” Shindong asked suddenly. He didn’t sound happy.

“What? You told your brother?” Leeteuk asked from Sora.

“Sure. I tell him everything,” Sora said like it was not a big deal.

“Let me tell you something Park Leeteuk. You call my sister one more time ugly, you make her shed even one tear or you hurt her, you will be dealing with me,” Shindong said coldly.

Leeteuk shivered. Don’t mess with this guy... So Sora has her brother, that weird woman looking guy and evil maknae on her side? Better not make her cry...

“Leeteuk! Sora!” Kangin shouted suddenly.

“Let me introduce Heechul to you. He is the one who wrote the first article about you two.” Behind Kangin was standing a sharp looking guy.

“Annyoung hasaeyo, I’m Kim Heechul the editor-in-chief of Super Magazine,” Heechul bowed.

Leeteuk grinned. This is not a good thing... He knew what kind of man Heechul was. If there was something that was a secret, he would find it out. He almost found out about Leeteuk’s secret. It was so close, but luckily people can be tamed with money.

“So all I have heard about you two was from Kangin. I’d like you to tell me some things of your dating life,” Heechul was already ready to write it down.

Sora and Leeteuk looked at each others. What to do?

Leeteuk coughed. “I don’t actually like to talk about our history. It’s something that belongs only to us. And I live in the present, I want to look forward. So maybe some other time. If you will excuse us, there are a lot of other guests that we need to go say hello,” he bowed and quickly grabbed Sora’s hand and took her with him before Heechul could say anything.

Heechul’s eyes widened. “Those two are hiding something from me... I will find out what it is. Just wait for it,” Heechul muttered to himself.

“Phew.. That was close,” Leeteuk sighed.

Luckily Heechul didn’t follow them. They were now standing besides the food tables and some waitress gave them champagne glasses.

“Sora! There you are!” Sora’s mother walked to them.

Sora blow a raspberry. No time to take a break, huh?

“Where have you been? Come to say hi to your relatives,” she took Sora’s hand and took her with her.

Leeteuk wasn’t left alone, soon he was surrounded by curious guests, who kept asking about their relationship and weddings and stuff that no man would ever understand. Sora’s relatives were as bad. Her aunt even went a bit too far:

“So Sora-sshi. When are we going to see babies?” Sora’s aunt asked.

Sora almost choked on her drink. She coughed for a while before answering: “I think it’s too soon for that, I still haven’t finished college. We will take things slowly,” she tried to say it politely but only the idea of her and Leeteuk’s baby made her wanna throw up.

“That’s too bad,” her aunt said and started to talk to Sora’s mother.

“I won’t survive from this if I’m sober,” Sora said to Hyorin and took the champagne glass from her and finished it with one draught.

“I don’t think that’s a good idea Sora,” Hyorin said, but it was already too late.

Every time when a new guest came to congratulate and talk about marriage and stuff, Sora drank a new glass. Around midnight, she was already pretty drunk. It’s not like she started to throw up or falling down, but it was hard for her to talk with others and she started to feel really sleepy.

“Okay Sora, I know what’s going to happen next. In about half hour later, you will fall asleep and I’ll have to carry you to the home. Well not this time,” Hyorin said and hauled Sora with her.

Hyorin saw Leeteuk and his friends sitting in one table. “Hey guys!” she said to them.

Everyone turned to look at them.

“What’s wrong with Sora?” Kyuhyun asked and looked almost sleeping Sora.

“She drank a little bit too much,” Hyorin explained.

“Oh great, my future wife has a drinking problem,” Leeteuk muttered.

“And it’s going to get much worse after you have married her,” Hyorin said. “Anyway, Leeteuk-sshi. Take Sora home, I have still some business here to do,” Hyorin said while looking the guests.

“What? Why me?”

“Well she’s not my wife,” Hyorin said and pushed Sora at Leeteuk.

“We are not married yet, so I don’t have to take care of her,” he defended.

Good thing that he was strong because otherwise they would be on the ground by now.

“Oh really?” Hyorin flashed an evil smile. “And what do you think that mr. Kang will say after he hears that you let her precious daughter to get this drunk?” she asked.

“Fine! I’ll take her. You evil woman,” Leeteuk muttered.

Hyorin laughed and flashed a beautiful smile. “Thank you Leeteuk-sshi,” she said and left.

“Demon woman,” Leeteuk cursed Hyorin in her mind.

The other men were laughing the whole time. Leeteuk glared at them and they all shut their mouths.

“Well I guess I’ll be leaving... Have fun you guys,” Leeteuk said lazily and started to drag Sora with him.

“Don’t abuse her!” Kyuhyun shouted. Leeteuk gave him the finger.

Just few minutes after Leeteuk had left with Sora, Hyorin came back.

“Did Leeteuk already leave?”

“Yes, why?” Siwon asked.

“Oh shoot! I forget to tell him where Sora lives,” she said.

“Don’t worry about it. He’s a grown man, he figures something,” Kangin said.

“Well I guess so. I hope I can trust him,” Hyorin said.

“Don’t worry. If someone is going to abuse someone, it’s more likely Sora than hyung. And I bet he wouldn’t even know if he’s being used,” Kyuhyun laughed.

“But what business did you have here Hyorin-sshi?” Sungmin asked curiously.

Hyorin smiled. “I have to find a good-looking rich man and seduce him,” she winked.

“Seduce me!” Eunhyuk said quickly.

Hyorin laughed. “Sorry Eunhyuk-sshi, but it can’t be any of you guys. Sora would kill me. If you know any rich, good-looking, single men, just tell me. Well see ya later!” she said and left to the dance floor.

“Hey she forgot her purse,” Yesung noticed.

“I’ll take it!” Sungmin said quickly before no one else had a chance to say anything and run after Hyorin.

“Someone’s having a crush,” Kyuhyun laughed.

***

“God Sora! You know you look thin, but you are not as light as a feather,” Leeteuk muttered while piggybacking Sora to the car.

“Or maybe you’re just so freakin’ weak...” Sora muttered.

“Really? You can’t walk but you can insult me? That’s just great... Is there any way to shut your mouth?” Leeteuk asked angrily.

“Shhure there is... But not gonna tell ya!” Sora giggled.

“You little...” Leeteuk cursed.

“Mr. Park!” Leeteuk heard his driver shouting.

“James! Would you help me with this?” Leeteuk asked and didn’t wait for an answer before pushing Sora to James.

“What happened sir?” James asked while putting Sora into back seat.

“She just drank one glass too much,” Leeteuk said and sat next to Sora.

“Okay... Where to?” James asked.

Then Leeteuk realised that he had no idea where Sora lived.

“Sora-sshi, where do you live?”

Leeteuk turned to Sora, but there was no answer from her. She was already in that condition where she talked as well as a one year old. “Abmakjga. Golumgaga gaagnakgb,” Sora muttered.

“YAAA! Crazy woman!” Leeteuk shouted angrily. He had to take a deep breath to calm himself down. “Just a second, I’ll call my father,” he said. His father didn’t answer. “Oh ...” Leeteuk cursed. “Well I guess we have to go to my house...” Leeteuk sighed.

“Your parent’s or your own?”

“My own of course! I would never hear the end of it if my parents found out that Sora slept in our house. Don’t you dare to tell them!”

“Yes sir,” James said and started the car.

The journey went by quickly and quietly. Sora kept dozing off and Leeteuk had to put her head onto his shoulder so she wouldn’t hurt her neck. He tried to contact Shindong, but when he didn’t answer, Leeteuk left a message telling that Sora was with him. Better that at least one person knew where she was. Leeteuk sighed and looked at Sora. This was the first time he had seen her so close. She was so beautiful. Her cheeks looked so soft and he was able to see one dimple. How can someone smile like that while sleeping? Leeteuk kept looking at her beautiful face. He touched her left cheek carefully and moved few hairs away.

“Why can’t your personality be as beautiful as your face?” he asked quietly.

“Sir?” he heard James saying.

“Yes?”

“We are here,” he said.

Leeteuk nodded. “Thank you James. You can go now. Good night,” Leeteuk said and opened the door.

He lifted Sora onto his arms and carried her like a princess to the building. She was now fully sleeping. The building was a big and expensive high-rise where every floor were its own house. Leeteuk lived at the top floor and had a rooftop all by himself. Leeteuk was still holding Sora in the elevator when Sora suddenly started to talk in her sleep.

“Op..pa..” she muttered.

Leeteuk looked surprised. “Did you just call me oppa?” he was happy.

“Kyuhyun oppa...” she continued.

“So it’s Kyuhyun again... Why do you always think of him?” Leeteuk asked angrily. He wasn’t even sure why he was angry.

“Oppa... Saranghaeyo...” Sora suddenly muttered.

“What did you say?” Leeteuk asked. At the same time he was surprised and angry.

“So you love Kyuhyun, right? I can’t believe this! Okay sure it wasn’t that big surprise, but you are going to get married! Stop thinking other men! And why Kyuhyun? From all the people, why him? God I’m angry!” Leeteuk kept talking himself again.

“Wait a second... Why am I this angry. It’s not like I like her or anything. No I don’t like her. Okay sure we could be friends but nothing more! And plus it’s normal to have some kind of connection with you future wife. And yes, even if she doesn’t love me, she can’t love any other man,” he kept talking and talking and almost woke Sora up.

They arrived to the top floor. Leeteuk opened the door (which wasn’t that easy when you were holding another person in your arms) and took Sora to the bedroom. The house was big. It surely was way too big for one man, but it was still nice. It didn’t had that cold and gloomy feeling. The walls were white and all the furnitures were also pretty light. It had three bedrooms - one was Leeteuk’s, one was his workshop and one was a guest room - big living room, two bathrooms and a kitchen.

Leeteuk put Sora in his big king sized bed. Sora made a small voice, but didn’t open her eyes. Leeteuk looked at Sora and smiled a bit. My future wife is hot. He grinned. Sora moved a bit and kicked her leg with her high heel. She made a small voice again and looked like it hurt.

That must have hurt. Leeteuk sighed. He kneeled down beside Sora and grabbed her ankle. Leeteuk was amazed how smooth and soft Sora’s skin was. He touched Sora’s foot lightly and ert things started to grow in his mind. No Leeteuk! Now is not the time for that! Besides, you know what she would do to you if she saw you right now. He shook his head and cleared his mind.

He carefully took Sora’s high heels off and placed them next to bed.

“I’m not ugly or faaaat....” Sora suddenly muttered.

Leeteuk looked at her surprised. “What did you say Sora? No you are not ugly and definitely not fat,” he said.

“But u said sooo...” she said and pouted. She had her eyes closed so Leeteuk wasn’t sure if she was having a dream or if she was still awake.

“What are you saying Sora? I have never said that,” Leeteuk defended.

Okay sure I thought that she was ugly and fat before I met her, but there’s no way that she would know about that. Unless his friend - was it Kyeowook? - can read minds. That would explain so much... Or is she talking about that bet again? No that can't be it... What's going on?

“You said it back then,” Sora said and yawned loudly.

“You are just drunk talking Sora. Now go to sleep and wake up tomorrow with a huge hangover so I can make fun of you,” Leeteuk laid a blanket on her.

 

So sorry guys! I had actually wrote this chapter yesterday, but it was all in paper and I was so lazy to move it on computer, sorry :P but hey, thanks all of you who commented the previous chapter. I'm still a bit scared, but since you said that these fanfics aren't too similiar, I believe you :)

And btw, if you haven't realised yet, but I have this habit to reply all your comments. Your comments make me so happy and that way I want to show you that I read all of them. And I'm sorry that sometimes my replies don't make any sence :D I just have to say something and sorry if it turns out to be really weird.

For the next chapter you have to wait a couple of days... I'll update on Wednesday (since on that day it has been a month since I started this fic) and there's going to be a surprise too, so look forward to it :))) (and no, I'm not going to tell why Sora hates Leeteuk and what is this Leeteuk's secret. that's something you will have to wait :D)