PAM!

Fake Flower

And thanks to Leeteuk’s, Sora’s parents decided to have the wedding as soon as possible. At first they decided that the weddings wouldn’t be for another two months, but since they already spent the night together, it had to be right away.

So now Leeteuk, his best man Donghae, photographer Kangin and four excited men were sitting in a wedding studio ready to take Leeteuk and Sora’s wedding photos.

The studio was the biggest one in South Korea and they had everything here. From outside photoshoots to scary movie theme. Everyone were excited when they saw Leeteuk and his friends. Few of the other brides were even thinking of getting divorce when they saw Leeteuk passing by.

But Leeteuk didn’t see any of them. He just kept walking around and almost bumped into a couch. Leeteuk cursed the couch and kept walking around. The six men looked at him with amuse.

“Wow hyung! I never thought I would see you so nervous. Is Sora the reason, why you are like this?” Donghae laughed.

“Shut up Donghae! The only thing Sora makes me feel is pure anger and hate. I just want to get this over with. I have better things to do,” Leeteuk’s voice was ice cold.

“You are just saying that..” Kangin muttered.

Leeteuk glared at him and he shut his mouth.

“Where the hell is that girl? Don’t tell me she ditched me? Maybe she run away? I would be more than happy if that had happened...” Leeteuk muttered with anger.

“Okay Leeteuk, seriously. Calm down. What the hell is wrong with you? You better look good and happy when we take the pictures. This is going to be my masterpiece and I’m not going to let you destroy it. If you can’t do this, we will just replace you with Donghae,” now Kangin was getting angrier.

“Fine with me! I would love to work with Sora,” Donghae smirked happily.

“And what happened to MY wedding photoshoot?”

“Not going to happen, if you act like that,” Kangin said.

“Ah! There’s Sora and Hyorin. Okay good. Now everyone is here,” Leeteuk sighed suddenly and didn’t even hear what Kangin said.

He looked at the 4 handsome men sitting in the corner. “And why on earth are you four here? Didn’t I tell you that Donghae is my best man, not any of you,” he grinned.

“And you really think that we would miss this? Hell no!” Siwon smirked.

“Plus we have few bets and we wanna know who’s going to win. How many times will Sora punch you this time? I hope Kangin will make you two kiss a lot!” Eunhyuk laughed.

“Why you little-!” Leeteuk shut his mouth when Sora and Hyorin came to them.

“Where’s Kyuhyun oppa?” was the first thing that Sora said.

“Really? No like hi or good morning? Seriously? Kyuhyun is the first thing you think?” Leeteuk didn’t even know why he was so angry.

“He had some big meeting, but he will come as soon as he can. Don’t worry Sora,” Yesung said and smiled at her.

Sora smiled at him a bit before she turned to face Leeteuk. Now her smile was long gone. “Okay ert ahjussi, let’s get this thing over with quickly,” she sighed.

“ert ahjussi? What did you do hyung?” Sungmin laughed.

“Don’t tell me you did something to my Sora!” Ryeowook had his arms around Sora and he was glaring at Leeteuk angrily.

“When did he come here?” Leeteuk thought. “Nothing, she’s just overreacting. I’m telling you Sora, I didn’t see everything! Just the upper side,” and I touched your smooth legs like a ert, when you were sleeping, but let’s not talk about that...

Sora’s eyes widened. “So you did see something?!” the volcano was about to explode.

“Ah! Miss Sora is here too. Shall we begin now?” one of the employees came to rescue Leeteuk.

Leeteuk sighed in relieved.

“Yes! Let’s start! Where can we change?” he quickly asked before Sora could have said anything.

“This way please,” the employee showed them a changing room.

Leeteuk went to his own room and Sora to another with Hyorin and some woman. Leeteuk changed into his white tie, which he was going to wear in their wedding. His mother had ordered it from Italy and it was fully handmade. It was pretty simple, but extremely gorgeous and Leeteuk looked absolutely fabulous in it.

“YA! Sora are you ready?” Leeteuk shouted.

He had waited already 15 minutes and Sora was still not ready.

“Yeah I’m ready. I’ll come out now,” Sora muttered and the door opened.

Leeteuk knew that he would be amazed by Sora’s beauty, but once again he got totally surprised when he saw her. There were no words to describe her beauty. Even though Sora’s dress was simple and didn’t have big ornaments or jewels, it still looked very classy and fine. Sora had a beautiful wedding makeup and her hair had been curled and it was half up.

Sora saw Leeteuk’s reaction, but this time she wasn’t happy. She felt uncomfortable seeing him staring her like that. And Shindong’s words kept coming back to her mind. She didn’t like him. That was for sure. But she had also realised that these days, she hasn’t been hating him so much. It’s like she’s okay with him and the whole wedding thing.

“We will leave you two alone,” the woman who helped Sora said and took Hyorin with her.

Hyorin looked at Sora with worry in her eyes. She had seen Sora’s face and she knew that something was bothering Sora.

Now Sora and Leeteuk were alone in the waiting room. Leeteuk was still looking at Sora and couldn’t say a word and Sora tried to dodge his stare.

“Aren’t you going to say anything?” Sora finally snapped.

Leeteuk got back to earth and coughed. “Is this some rental dress or are you going to wear it in the wedding?” what a great opening line.

Seriously? That’s your first thought? Anything to say about my look? “This is my dress. I’m going to wear it in the wedding, you liked it or not. I don’t care,” she said coldly.

“Isn’t it bad luck if the groom sees the bride in her wedding dress before the ceremony?” Leeteuk didn’t realise Sora’s cold tone.

Sora blew a raspberry. “Are you serious? You think there will be any good in our marriage?”

“Okay that’s true,” Leeteuk muttered and sat in one of the couches.

Sora also sat and both of them stayed quiet. Leeteuk kept peeking at Sora, but she didn’t realised it. She was deep in her thoughts.

“Is everything okay? Why is she like this? Shouldn’t she be extremely mad at me right now? I was sure that she would be hitting and kicking me right now. What’s going on?”

“Why the hell I keep thinking about him and what he did? Why was he so nice to me? Sora stop this! You know what will happen to you... You don’t want that. But why is he confusing me this much?”

“Aren’t you mad at me?” Leeteuk finally asked. This silence started to annoy him.

Sora sighed. “Of course I am. But I don’t have any energy to yell at you right now. I have been already in two different interviews today and yesterday I was at photo shoot and there was this tv talk show thing too. So right now I’m just totally worn out. Just give me few hours and I can scream at you,” she closed her eyes.

“So the media won’t leave you alone...” Leeteuk pitied her.

“Don’t get me wrong! I’m extremely angry at you and you know that this is all your fault. If you had just took me to hotel and left me there, none of this would have happened,” Sora said. She felt that Leeteuk was pitying her and she didn’t like it. She didn’t need his pity.

“Well this was going to happen eventually and besides, this wouldn’t have happened if you hadn’t got that drunk! I mean seriously, why did you drink that much? Do you have a drinking problem?”

“Well after meeting you I might have.. And I didn’t have choice! All the guests kept asking questions about marriage and babies and stuff. I couldn’t listen that without throwing up in my mind. Didn’t they ask you these questions too?”

“Yes they did. And I said that we would have at least 4 kids and that I will make you pregnant in our honeymoon,” Leeteuk smirked.

“YOU WHAT?!” you can imagine how mad Sora was.

“Well that’s what they expected me to say. So I just said what they wanted to hear,” Leeteuk lifted his shoulders.

“And what will you tell them, when after nine months there’s no baby?” Sora raised her eyebrow.

“Oh there will be one in one year,” Leeteuk winked.

Sora shivered. “And how are you going to do that? You know that you will die if you try to do anything to me. Or are you willing to take a risk?”

Leeteuk laughed. “There’s no need to have with you... Just like this,” he pointed at Sora with his finger, “PAM! And you are pregnant,” he smirked.

Sora was dumbfounded.

“Or what? Were you expecting me to have with you? Is that what you really want?”

“YA!”

“Hey! Are you guys ready? I don’t have all day, you know?” Kangin’s head appeared from the door.

“Yeah,” Sora muttered and followed him quickly.

She didn’t dare to look at Leeteuk since she felt how her face was suddenly getting hotter. It’s not like she wanted him or anything, more like the opposite. But after all she was still a girl. And for a second she had just thought about her and Leeteuk. But only for one second! And she would never ever think about it again. Never.

Leeteuk had a big grin on his face when they arrived to the shooting studio. Everyone else was already there. Kangin was setting the cameras and Hyorin was chatting happily with Sungmin. Siwon, Yesung, Eunhyuk and Donghae were making bets and Ryeowook was playing with his phone.

“Okay let’s start!” Kangin shouted.

The shooting session went smoothly. Okay not normal smoothly, but Leeteuk-Sora smoothy, which meant that they had 3 big fights, Sora kicked him 4 times and Kangin had to shout them only 9 times. So better than anyone had expected.

They were already almost done when suddenly Kangin said the thing that Siwon and the others had been waiting.

“Okay, now let’s take a cute kiss photo.”

“WHAT?!” Sora and Leeteuk shouted unison.

“Oh come on! You have done it before! It shouldn’t be hard,” Kangin smirked.

Sora gave him a death glare and faced Leeteuk.

“You really want to kiss me, don’t you?” Leeteuk smirked. He had realised how uncomfortable Sora was.

Sora’s blushed a bit. YA! Control yourself Sora! It’s not like you want him! No not at all! It’s just that he’s a man, okay a hot ahjussi, and he’s this close. That’s why you are like this. But still Sora kept thinking how nice Leeteuk was to her when she was drunk. Maybe he isn’t that bad person after all... NO! Sora you can’t fall for that again! Remember what happened last time! You know how he really is. You can’t never ever like him again. NEVER!

Sora got her poker face back on and looked at Leeteuk with cold eyes. “In your dreams ahjussi,” she said with cold voice.

“Sorry, I don’t have dreams about you. But nightmares yes,” Leeteuk smirked and kissed her.

Sora was taken aback of his actions. Everyone else also saw this and now they were searching their jaws from the ground. Luckily Kangin realised to use his camera and everything was saved on the tape:

Picture 1: Leeteuk grabbing Sora

Picture 2: Leeteuk kissing Sora

Picture 3: Sora’s eyes widening open

Picture 4: Sora trying to struggle away

Picture 5: Sora punching Leeteuk in his stomach

Picture 6: Leeteuk lying on the ground and holding his stomach

***

They had now finished the shooting session and everyone was exhausted. It took Leeteuk about half an hour before he was able to move properly. He was now sitting in this waiting room with Sora. Others had gone to get some drinks, not that everyone was needed, but they were pretty afraid of Sora after the punch. There was still something that Kangin wanted to check so they couldn’t change their clothes yet.

“You really didn’t have to punch me that hard,” Leeteuk muttered and rubbed his stomach.

“Well your fault. Who gave you the permission to kiss me?” she was still pretty mad.

“Kangin.”

“Stupid.”

Leeteuk rolled his eyes and looked at his phone. Ah! A message from Kyuhyun. What does he want? Blaah blaah, something about building and New York... Aha... Yeah... Right.. Got it.. Leaving.. Wait what?! LEAVING?!

“He’s leaving?!” Leeteuk shouted out loud. 

“Huh? What’s wrong ahjussi?” Sora asked boredly even though she didn’t care.

Leeteuk coughed. “Nothing. Just some work things,” he muttered. I can’t tell Sora. This would kill her.

“Okay seriously, what’s wrong with you and your phone?” Sora asked.

“What do you mean?”

“You keep looking at it every other minute. Do you have some pictures or there?” she asked and grabbed Leeteuk’s phone.

“YA! Give it back to me Sora! Now!” Leeteuk shouted angrily. Not that he had there (or how should I know? :D), but his phone was his precious. He treasured it like Gollum treasured his ring. No one was allowed to touch it.

“Nope!” Sora stuck her tongue out.

“I’m serious,” Leeteuk move closer to Sora. He wasn’t happy at all and looked a bit scary.

Sora took a step away. She didn’t like the look of Leeteuk’s face. It wasn’t friendly at all.

“Catch me first,” she giggled and run away.

“Come back here!” Leeteuk shouted angrily, but of course she didn’t.

So Leeteuk didn’t have any other choice, but start to chase her.

 

Hi you guys! You liked my little gift last time? :) What did you think about this chapter? We are getting closer... SPOILER ALERT! There's only this one big thing before their wedding :) so wedding episode after two chapters, are you excited? :D

So I guess it's going to be a warm island... Why didn't you want to go to Alps? You tree who voted for Alp, I like you :D I also wanted them to go Alps, since I love skiing and snowboarding :) and I had so many good ideas.. Well okay, I can always make honeymoon part 2 :P but don't worry, I also have so many ideas for their honeymoon in island (few of them already written) :)

And you 3 who voted my fic! Meridian, pandagirl753 and sinovalita, thank you so much! I don't understand why you did it, but I'm really happy <3

And all you new subscribers, welcome to family xD thanks for subscribing my fic! I hope you'll like this :)

Don't know yet when I will be able to update again.. Maybe on Tuesday or Wednesday, don't know yet, sorry!