Officially

Fake Flower

“Check out that old woman! How fat! You can clearly see where she has been using her money,” Eunhyuk laughed.

“Eunhyuk! How can you say that!” Yesung shouted angrily.

“Well it’s true. Look at these people. All of them are some high-class superiors who just can’t decide where to spend their money,” Siwon turned up his nose.

“Well aren’t you the same?” Leeteuk asked lazily.

“Not true. We know how to spend our money,” Sungmin smiled and made it sound like it was a good thing.

Leeteuk rolled his eyes and sighed heavily. He was sinking deeper in his chair.

It was the day of his and Sora’s engagement party. And that’s all that the media has been talking about for the past week. Every upper class family had been waiting to get an invitation to the party. Also every newspaper and tv chanel has been fighting that which one of them will be going there.  It was now about half an hour before the party would start. Guests have been coming non stop to his father’s hotel. And Sora had not yet showed up. No one knew where she was.

“That girl has probably run away,” Leeteuk muttered.

“I know that Sora wouldn’t do it. She’s not that kind of girl,” Kyuhyun said.

“Sure, ‘cause you know her so well,” Leeteuk sounded angry.

“Hyung, what’s wrong with you? Why are you so cranky?”

“What? Should I be happy? You know I don’t want this. And now it’s actually happening. In one hour, me and Sora will be officially engaged to each others. After that there’s no turning back. I hate this!” that was almost true.

Actually Leeteuk had been like this ever since they bought those rings. When he saw how happy Sora was when Kyuhyun came, he started to feel really angry. They way they walked away together made Leeteuk want to punch someone. He had been glaring at Kyuhyun angrily ever since and he didn’t even know why.

“But I think that it is time for us to go,” Siwon suddenly said.

“You are just saying that because you want to go check the female guests,” Eunhyuk laughed.

“Well can you blame me?” Siwon winked.

“Just go. I’ll see in one hour,” Leeteuk said.

He kind of wanted to get rid of them. The five men just nodded and left. They sensed how angry Leeteuk was and you didn’t wanna see seriously angry Leeteuk. Who knew what could happen?

After they had left, Leeteuk closed his eyes and sighed heavily. He was really tired since he hasn’t been able to sleep lately. And plus he had this huge headache. This night wasn’t going to be easy for him.

Suddenly he heard a knock on the door. He quickly stood up and straightened his black suit.

“Who is it?”

“It’s me,” he heard Sora muttering.

Leeteuk quickly run to door and opened it. He was ready to start yelling at Sora.

“YA! Where the hell have you been? Ha you any-” he couldn’t continue since his jaw dropped on the floor.

Leeteuk never thought that he would see an angel in front of him. Sora was a stunning sight. She was wearing a white strapless evening dress. It was short from in front and long from behind. The dress showed Sora’s beautiful long legs and killer high heels. Sora had more makeup than usually, but it still looked pretty natural. Her hair was naturally open. Seriously, like an angel from heaven.

“Why is she wearing white?” was the first clear thought in Leeteuk’s head. He looked pretty dumb staring at Sora mouth open and gasping.

Sora smirked. This was the reaction she was hoping to see. It was clear that Leeteuk wouldn’t be able to take his eyes off of her this night.

Sora tried only to think about that and not the fact that her fiancé was also pretty hot. That black tight suit suited to him very nicely and it was still easy to tell that he had a trained body. Leeteuk had simple black shoes and his hair had been styled nicely. He now looked even younger than normally. Leeteuk had finished the look with purple handkerchief that was showing from his pocket.

“You were saying?” Sora asked innocently and was like she didn’t realise how uncomfortable Leeteuk was.

Leeteuk coughed. ”You are late,” he muttered and sat down.

Sora giggled. She was going to have some fun now.

“So what do you think? Does this dress fit on me?” she asked and twirled once.

“It looks like it’s the right size,” Leeteuk muttered and tried to hide his red face.

“Are you sure? I’m not sure about the back. Does it make my look big?” Sora turned and touched her pelvis.

Leeteuk’s eyes widened. Now he had totally lost his words. “I... I...”

“What did you say ahjussi? Better not have any ert thoughts in your mind,” Sora laughed and sat on the other couch.

“Your looks good on it. And you look really beautiful...” Leeteuk muttered, but Sora didn’t hear him.

“Did you say something ahjussi?”

“No! Nothing! Do you have the ring?” he quickly asked.

Sora nodded and took the ring from her finger.

“Here you go. You are going to need it in the party, right?”

“So you also read that stupid script?”

Sora nodded. “Yep. Total crap if you ask from me. I will be amazed if any of the guest will buy it,” she sighed.

“Well they bought that our love story crap, so I guess that they will believe this performance too. Have you memorized your parts?” Leeteuk asked.

“Yeah.. But I have one objection. In the end we were supposed to kiss... Let’s skip that,” Sora said.

Leeteuk thought the last time he had kissed her. He didn’t want that to happen again. “Fine by me,” Leeteuk said and closed his eyes.

They both were quiet few minutes until Leeteuk looked at his watch. He smirked.

“Sora are you ready? In five minutes you will become officially Park Leeteuk’s fiancée. The whole world will know you from now on,” Leeteuk joked.

He was sure that Sora would start scream and hit him. He kind of liked teasing Sora and making her angry was so fun. But she didn’t say anything. That’s weird. She would definitely yell at me or at least glare at me. Leeteuk looked at Sora. Was she okay? It turned out that she wasn’t. She looked like she was really scared and was about to start cry.

“Sora? What’s wrong?” Leeteuk was kind of shocked. He had never seen this side of Sora. Actually he didn’t even think that she would know how to cry. She seemed too tough for that.

“I... I... I...” Sora was fearful.

“Sora? Are you sick?” this wasn’t the Sora that Leeteuk knew. Something much be wrong.

“What if I’m not suitable?” Sora was now whispering.

“What do you mean?”

“What if they don’t like me? What if they think I’m too ugly to be the heir. What if they don’t accept me? What if I make myself a total fool and humiliate my family?” now she was trembling.

“Sora calm down. You will be fine. Everyone will respect you since you are Kang Sora and my fiancée. And even if you make a mistake, you’ll have time to fix it. Just be confident and annoying you that I know. Just don’t be badmouthed around them,” Leeteuk said and smiled.

He had found another weakness of Sora. But for some reason he didn’t want to hurt her right now. She needed comfort and he wanted to help her. He could some other time.

Sora sighed. “Thanks ahjussi. You actually made me feel a bit better,” she said and smiled for a second.

Normally she would have never ever ever talk to Leeteuk about this. And he would never see her soft and vulnerable side. But right now she didn’t care about that. She didn’t care if Leeteuk saw this. She just wanted some comfort and even him was a good thing now.

“And don’t you dare to call me ahjussi tonight or I’ll kiss you in front of everyone!” Leeteuk said sharply.

“Ugh.. Fine,” Sora muttered.

“And besides, do you really think that I would take an ugly wife?” Leeteuk joked.

That wasn’t funny at all. At least not for Sora. She bit her lower lip and tried to control her tears. “I know that very well..” she muttered.

“What did you say?” Leeteuk thought that he heard right, but it didn’t make any sense. What did she mean by that?

“Nothing...” Sora muttered and looked away so that Leeteuk wouldn’t see her face.

Leeteuk was about to ask it, but then some staff member came and told them to get ready. Leeteuk stood up and looked at Sora. She still wasn’t sure. Was she really ready for this? Leeteuk gave his hand to Sora who looked confused. He smiled brightly.

“Come one Sora! For the next four hours, we have to pretend that we actually like each others. So you can’t punch me or grin when I touch you,” Leeteuk said.

“Do you really have to touch me?”

“Well we want to look like a real couple so yes. Or you want to act that shy girl, who can’t even look men in the eyes?” Leeteuk raised his eyebrow.

Sora frowned. That was something so far away from her personality. “Fine, let’s get this over with,” she sighed heavily and grabbed Leeteuk’s hand.

“Are you ready?” some butler asked.

Leeteuk nodded. The butler gave a sign to someone and suddenly the music stopped. Leeteuk and Sora walked to the big doors and waited for the sign.

“And now ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce to you, for the first time ever: mr. Park Leeteuk and his lovely fiancée, the second heir of Kang family, ms. Kang Sora!” some weird MC shouted and it sounded like they were some sort of celebrities.

Leeteuk felt how tense Sora was now. Leeteuk smiled by himself. Why can she be like this all the time? That way I might even like her.

“Wipe that stupid smirk off your face right now unless you want my fist to do it,” Sora’s voice was ice cold.

“Yep, definitely all the time.”

“What did you say?”

“Nothing! Let’s go!” Leeteuk said quickly and opened the door.

Everyone turned to look at them when the doors opened. Sora tried to keep her poker face, but a small voice escaped from when she saw the hall. It was a big, beautifully decorated hall full of fancy people. There were lot of chandelier and tables full of food. There were a dance floor and some stage, where the band was.

Sure Sora had been in these kind of parties before, but never has it been for her before. She had never seen so many people looking at her. She tightened her grip on Leeteuk’s arm and tried to keep herself calm. Leeteuk quickly noticed this and tapped her hand. He leaned closer to her.

“Don’t worry. I won’t let go of you,” he whispered in her ear.

They slowly walked the stairs down while everyone kept talking about them. All men were amazed by Sora’s beauty and were extremely jealous. Ahjummas gave their approval of Sora’s dress and thought that Leeteuk was very manly. And of course all the ladies were fainting after seeing him.

Leeteuk leaded Sora to the stage where their parents were waiting. Sora’s mother hugged her and she looked like she was about to cry. Leeteuk’s father took the microphone.

“Hello everyone. I’m mr. Park, the CEO of TS company. First of all we would like to thank you from coming to celebrate this magical day with us. As you know, today my beloved son and his longterm girlfriend will officially get engaged to each others. And today is also the day when Kang Sora will become the second heir of the RA company. Mr Kang would like to continue from here,” he gave the microphone to Sora’s father.

Sora didn’t listen what his father was saying. He was probably telling some embarrassing stories of Sora’s childhood and stuff. Sora kept just thinking her next line and she felt like her head was totally blank. She was so nervous right now. She felt how Leeteuk squeezed her hand, but even that didn’t calm her down.

Suddenly she saw her father giving her the mic. Sora took it and stepped forward.

“Annyoung hasaeyo, my name is Kang Sora. I’m 23 years old and on my last year of university. I’ll be happy to take my role as the second heir and be part of RA company. I’m still lacking in many things, but please bear me and take good care of me,” she bowed 90 degrees.

Everyone clapped and cheered. Kyuhyun and Ryeowook even whistled. Sora looked relieved.

Leeteuk smiled and took the mic from Sora.

“Ne, annyoung hasaeyo everyone. I like to thank you all from coming here. At first I was afraid of announcing our engagement, since I wasn’t sure how you would react. But I was happy to realise that you weren’t mad. I apologize from keeping this as a secret for so long,” Leeteuk started.

“About a month ago I asked this beautiful woman beside me to marry me. That time I didn’t kneel down and I didn’t even have a ring. I was also afraid that she would say no. Let’s just say that it was far away from good proposal. I can’t believe she actually accepted it that time. But now I am more confident and this time I even have a ring. So as all of you as witnesses,” Leeteuk took a break and faced Sora. He kneeled down in front of her and had a small box in his hand.

“Sora, after I saw for the first time, I knew that I wanted to see you again. After our first conversation, I knew that you were something special. After our first date, I knew that I would never want to leave you. Will you Kang Sora, my angel and my soulmate marry me?” And none of those words were Leeteuk’s own. They were all from some script that his father made him study.

The guest were so touched. Some of the female guest were sneezing.

Sora had to bit her lower lip so that she wouldn’t smirk. How can they believe this bull? I think this is even worse than some cheesy drama. Even though she wanted to smirk, her eyes were having their own show. Her eyes had got wet. Not because she was happy, but because at that moment she realised that all of this was happening. She was going to marry Park Leeteuk, the man that ruined her childhood.

“I don’t understand why you ever doubted my answer,” Sora said with teary voice.

She went down and hugged Leeteuk like the script had said.

Everyone started to clap and cheer again. Paparazzis kept taking pictures and everyone looked so happy.

Expect those two.

“Sora you can’t stand yet, just stay still for few more seconds,” Leeteuk whispered to her ear.

“You try to be in this position with killer high heels and tight dress,” Sora hissed back.

“Haahaa! That’s what you get from wearing that kind of dress,” Leeteuk smirked.

“Oh shut up!”

 

Hello everyone! I'm so sorry this took so long! Stupid Google Drive didn't work yesterday :( and about that preview. It's actually the next chapter's. Sorry I mixed them :D but what will happen to drunk Sora on next chapter..? That's something you will find out on Thursday ;D

Also. As you know I once said that there's this other teukso fanfic that has same plot that mine. Since this one has been going on longer than mine, I have a bad feeling that people might think that I have used plagiarism (which I haven't). I actually talked to the writer and she knows about my fic. She was so nice and understanding and she believed me <3 :) She said that ours aren't that similiar, but I'm still afraid that some might think otherwise. If you are interested in her ff, here's where you can read it:

WHEN LOVE AND HATE COLLIDE (not mine)

if you read this one (and I think you should) please tell me what do you think. Are our fics simirilar? Does it look like I have been using plagiarism? I'm telling, I haven't! My story is from my own weird head. I know that I don't have anything to prove my innocence, but I hope that you will still believe me :)