Good morning!

Fake Flower

 

Sora felt warm sunrise on her skin. She slowly opened her eyes. And right after she had opened her eyes, the headache began. It was something she hadn’t felt for a long time. Even blinking hurt. Sora stand up. Now she felt like throwing up. God she had the worst hangover ever. She started to look for her phone when she realised that something was wrong.

The bed didn’t feel right. She looked around and realised that she wasn’t in her room. And it wasn’t Hyorin’s room either. Where the hell she was? She tried to think about last night, but she didn’t remember when she left and with who. What happened last night? Okay there was alcohol, that’s for sure.

The door opened and Leeteuk came in. “Oh you’re up. Hangover?” he smirked.

“YA!” Sora screamed. That wasn’t a good idea. It felt like someone just hit her in the head with a hammer. She hold her head.

“That bad headache?” Leeteuk laughed.

Sora scowled at him. “Shut up! What did you do to me? Why am I here and not in my own house?” she asked angrily. She had no idea where she was.

“Calm down, would ya? Hyorin made me take you home since she had something to do. I didn’t know where you lived so I had no other choice than take you to my place,” Leeteuk said.

“So you live here? All by yourself?” Sora asked.

Leeteuk nodded.

“You could have took me to the hotel... What did you do to me?”

“Nothing. I swear. Take a look at your clothes. You are wearing the same outfit than yesterday.”

Sora looked down. She was still wearing that dress.

“And plus I had to be at least as drunk as you were last night before I would do it with you,” Leeteuk smirked again.

“You little...” Sora threw a pillow towards Leeteuk.

He dodged it and laughed. “Here’s a clean towel. Take a shower and come to kitchen. I’ll make some breakfast,” Leeteuk said and left. He sure was enjoying this.

Sora started to take her clothes off but then the door opened again. She quickly covered herself with the towel and yelled at Leeteuk: “You ert! Get out of here!”

“I was just going to say that there’s some clothes on that chair. Feel free to use them,” he said and shut the door.

“Maaan she can scream loudly,” he said. He tried to ignore what he just saw, but a small smile showed up on his face. “Well she does have a good body,” he grinned. “Wait! No! Don’t think like that! Gosh Leeteuk,” he hit himself in head.

“ert ahjussi...” Sora muttered and went to the bathroom.

Shower helped. Her headache didn’t leave, but at least it didn’t hurt that much anymore. She finally started to remember what happened last night. She remembered that a lot of people asked some stupid questions about marriage and babies and staff.

“So that was why I drank so much,” Sora thought. She also remembered Hyorin talking to Leeteuk and the others. So that was when Hyorin made Leeteuk to take care of her. But after that she didn’t remember. “Leeteuk must have dragged me out, right?” she asked herself.

“Wait!” she shouted. Now she remembered! “He piggybacked me! Oh god! That’s so embarrassing!” Sora covered her face. “But did he also piggybacked me here?” she started to think.

“Aish! Stupid ert ahjussi! Who asked your help in the first place?” Sora turned the shower off.

Sora walked back at Leeteuk’s bedroom. Now when she was looking it, it was pretty nice. The walls were white and the rest of the furnitures were also white, but they had different shades. The room was spacious. There weren’t any unnecessary furnitures. There was a big king size bed, chest of drawers, big mirrors on the wall, couple of chairs, armchair and door to the wardrobe. It was also very neat. The big windows showed a beautiful view of Gangnam.

“Now some clothes,” Sora said quietly. She looked at the clothes that Leeteuk had picked. “Now is time for my revenge,” she grinned.

She didn’t even look what Leeteuk had chosen to her, but went to the wardrobe. Okay it wasn’t like a closet. It was more like a room. A big room just for clothes. Sora checked every closet. Everything was in fine order. At least Leeteuk was organized. Sora quickly found Leeteuk’s dress shirts and got an good idea. She smirked and picked one white dress shirt. That was all she needed.

“What’s taking her so long? Is she ashamed?” Leeteuk thought.

“YA! Sora, what’s taking you so long?” he shouted through the door.

“Just a second,” she shouted back while buttoning the shirt. Sora quickly looked herself from the mirror. “I guess this will go,” she smiled and left the room.

Leeteuk was waiting on the other side and was extremely surprised when he saw her. Sora saw how Leeteuk’s eyes got wide open. She smirked. Pretty good reaction. Although it would have been better if Leeteuk had dropped his jaw. Leeteuk couldn’t take his eyes off of Sora. He never expected that someone could look so y and hot in his white dress shirt.

That shirt sure was too big for Sora, but that made it even hotter. It wasn’t too long so that it showed Sora’s tight and milky white legs and it wasn’t buttoned up all the way, so you could clearly see Sora’s fine shapes. Leeteuk wasn’t sure if Sora was wearing any underwear and he didn’t dare to ask. Sora looked like I just slept with my boyfriend and this is his shirt. This was also the first time Leeteuk saw her without make up. And still she was beautiful. She didn’t even need makeup, she was a natural beauty.

“Everything okay ert ahjussi? Your face have turned red,” Sora asked innocently.

“What the hell are you wearing?” Leeteuk asked angrily.

“Oh this? The clothes what you gave me weren’t comfortable and not at all fashionable so I picked something more comfortable,” Sora said and twirled once.

“And why on earth you need to look fashionable in my house?”

“I always have to look good. And what? Does this bother you?” Sore asked and pointed herself.

Sora’s hand slid through her body and it looked extremely hot in Leeteuk’s eyes. He bit his lower lip while thinking what to answer. Even though Leeteuk didn’t like Sora, he was still a man and Sora was a woman, so it was a normal reaction. And yeah Sora looked extremely y right now.

Leeteuk was about to answer something, but a familiar voice interrupted him. Suddenly they heard someone pressing the code on outdoor. Quickly the door opened and someone came in.

“Hyung! Are you up? I hope you’re hungry I bought bagels,” someone shouted from the door.

Sora looked curiously at the door. How can Leeteuk explain what she was doing here only wearing his dress shirts? This was going to be fun. She could tell that Leeteuk wasn’t happy with this situation.

“Hyung, everything okay. Why are you so-” the man stopped as he saw Sora. First he looked like he wasn’t believing it and then he laughed. After that he just stood there and stared at Sora.

“Hyung, you bastard. You should have told me that there’s a woman here! Sorry to interrupt you guys, I’ll be leaving,” he said and was about to leave, when Leeteuk suddenly shouted.

“YAH! Donghae stop that! You know it’s not what it looks like! You know I don’t bring girls here,” Leeteuk said angrily.

“So just guys?” Sora asked.

“You know, your gay jokes are starting to get old,” he sounded tired.

“I still think they are pretty good,” Sora grinned.

“Hold on a second! Are you Sora-sshi? Hyung’s wife?” Donghae asked.

“Future wife,” Sora corrected and tried not to grimace while saying that. How did he know her? And why did this man looked so familiar?

“Nice to meet you Sora-yah. I’m Lee Donghae, Leeteuk’s best friend and best man,” Donghae introduced himself and shook hands with Sora.

“Lee Donghae? That actor?” Sora asked. No way!

“Yes, South-Korea’s top one actor and the most handsome man of all time,” Donghae said and winked at Sora.

“Babo. And the most arrogant person I know,” Leeteuk said.

“Eeee! Hyung, don’t be like that,” Donghae laughed and punched Leeteuk.

“You guys know each other?” Sora asked. She still couldn’t believe that Leeteuk knew the Lee Donghae.

“Like I said, we are best friends. I’ve known him almost 15 years. We are inalienables,” Donghae said and hugged Leeteuk.

“So he’s your gay partner?”

“Stop it Sora!” Leeteuk shouted.

“What is she talking about?” Donghae was confused.

“Nothing,” Leeteuk said quickly and glared at Sora.

“Anyway, Donghae. If you are Leeteuk’s best man, why weren’t you yesterday?” Sora asked.

That whole engagement party would have been much more interesting if he had been there.

“Sorry Sora-sshi, but I had a filming at the same time. But I’ll make sure that I’ll be there on your wedding day,” Donghae winked.

Leeteuk rolled his eyes.

“But Sora, you sure are beautiful. Have you ever thought of being a model?” Donghae suddenly asked.

Sora blushed a bit. “Oh please Donghae-sshi! You are just saying it,” she playfully hit him.

“Geez Sora!” Leeteuk blew a raspberry.

“No, I’m serious! You could totally be a model. And I could help you with that.”

“Okay, let’s put that behind my ear,” Sora laughed.

“But seriously, how did the media bought that whole we have been dating for past two years thing? It’s so obvious that this is an arranged marriage,” Donghae shook his head.

“What do you mean? Are you saying people can see that we don’t like each others?” Leeteuk asked carefully.

“No that’s not what I meant. Actually you two are really good actors. It looks like you actually love each others. Sora could be an actress too. What I mean is that in real life Leeteuk could never ever ever get a girl like Sora. She’s way out of your league,” Donghae smirked.

“YA! Donghae!”

“You really think so?” Sora asked happily.

“Yeah, I mean sure hyung is pretty good looking and rich, but he doesn’t know a thing about women. I bet he has never even kissed a girl,” Donghae laughed.

“What? Did I stole your first kiss?” Sora was amazed.

“NO! Donghae you know that I have dated few girls when we were still at college. And why are you taking her side? I thought you were my best friend,” Leeteuk muttered.

Donghae just stuck his tongue out. Leeteuk rolled his eyes again. Sora just giggled happily.

“Sora could you please put some more clothes now?” Leeteuk asked suddenly.

“Nope!” Sora stuck her tongue out and walked to the kitchen.

She didn’t realised it herself, but her hangover was all gone now and no science can’t explain how it happened. Sora went to the kitchen expecting to have only coffee for breakfast. She didn’t believe that Leeteuk could cook. But Sora was amazed. Leeteuk sure was prepared. There were coffee, orange juice, bread, cereals, eggs and even mini muffins. And now that Donghae brought bagels, it looked like a fine brunch. How did this man know how to cook?

Leeteuk smirked after he saw Sora’s face. “You like it? And I was hoping that your hangover was so bad that you wouldn’t be able to eat,” he laughed.

Sora touched her head carefully. “Oh! That’s right! I already forgot about that! My hangover is almost gone,” she said happily.

“And how is that possible?” Leeteuk lifted his eyebrow.

“Seeing you uncomfortable and pissed off makes my day,” Sora smiled.

“And seeing you in that condition was the best entertainment that I have ever seen.”

“You two make a cute couple,” Donghae said in between.

“NO WE DON’T!” they both shouted unison.

 

Only two comments on chapter 10? Were you guys mad that it took me so long to update? I'm so sorry guys! please don't be mad!