Yes ma'am!

Fake Flower

DOUBLE UPDATE ->

Leeteuk was kind of freaking out. Well can you blame him? There was a possibility that he and Sora might divorce. If one of them was in fact infertile, their parents would dissolve the marriage. The doctors didn’t tell them about the results. They said that it was something that their parents would tell them. Really? Why were their mothers involved with this? Wasn’t this something between the husband and the wife?

What if it is true? What if Leeteuk was infertile and they have to divorce? That was something Leeteuk didn’t want. He just realized his own feelings and Sora finally forgave him. And now he has to divorce her? No! Leeteuk still had operation make-Sora-fall-for-him ongoing and he was going to succeed it.

Leeteuk glanced at Sora. She had a blank expression on her face. Leeteuk had no idea what was going on inside of Sora’s head. Ever since that conversation with their mothers, Sora had been distance and really quiet. She often spaced out and didn’t seem to notice what was happening around her. There was something bothering her. Plus after what happened in their apartment Sora hadn’t say a word to him.

“Why is she quiet? Does she know that we will divorce? Or is she still mad about what happened?” Leeteuk wondered. He was about to start hyperventilate when Sora’s mother coughed.

“Well kids…” Sora’s mother started. Leeteuk gulped loudly. “We have the results,” her voice nor face showed anything. Now Leeteuk was sweating like a pig before Christmas Eve. “We have some good and bad news.”

“Good and bad? What’s that supposed to mean?” Leeteuk almost screamed out loud.

“You are both fertile,” Leeteuk’s mother started. Leeteuk sighed in relief. So they wouldn’t be divorcing. It felt like a heavy rock had just been removed from his heart.

“In fact the doctors said that you my son have some good and strong swimmers. It would be pretty easy to get Sora pregnant,” his mother said, but she didn’t sound happy. Leeteuk blushed and quickly glanced at Sora who also was red as tomato.

“But the doctor found out something,” Sora’s mother said and looked at Sora angrily. Sora lowered her head in shame. “The reason why Sora isn’t yet pregnant is because she has been using combined oral contraceptive pills.”

Leeteuk’s eyes widened. What?! She has? But why? Does she think that I will her or something so that she needs protection? He felt sad and betrayed. Didn’t Sora trust him or what? Because there was no way that she had them because she just wanted to have with him. Nope. Not possible.

“Sora. Tell me what’s going on. Why are you using protection? You don’t want to get pregnant?” her mother sounded more disappointed than angry.

“No! I don’t want to get pregnant!” Sora said immediately. Her mother looked shocked. It wasn’t anything that Leeteuk didn’t know already, but it still hurt to hear it. “I-I mean not now. I’m still in college. I’m too young,” she said quickly.

Their mothers didn’t seem confident. Sora looked at Leeteuk pleadingly. Please help me. Leeteuk really didn’t want to get involved in this. Your mess, you clean it up. He was pretty angry at her right now. Please! This was probably the best mind-speak they had ever had with anyone ever.

Leeteuk sighed. “Sora is right. She’s still too young. She hasn’t even finished college. If she was to get pregnant now, she would have to drop out college. And when would she be able to come back? It would take too long. So we decided that we won’t even try. She should first finish her college and maybe work few years,” he said calmly.

Their mothers changed looks. “Well, I guess you are right son. But why didn’t you say anything? You know how important it is to get an heir for our companies,” his mother asked. Both Sora and Leeteuk grimaced. Could they be any old-fashioned?

“Because I totally forgot that Sora is using pills. And I’m sorry omma. I know how much you want a grandchild and maybe I was just a little bit ashamed. I won’t be able to give you that right now.” wow! He was amazed by his acting skills. Being in the business field has made him pretty good kisser. His speaker’s skills were pretty amazing. 

“Leeteuk,” his mother relented. “You know you can never disappoint me. I’m just a bit angry that you didn’t tell us. We know that this marriage was a bit of a surprise to you two, but when we saw how well you to work together, we knew that this was going to be a good marriage. So that’s why we thought that it was a bit odd that Sora wasn’t pregnant yet. And I’m sorry that we said you would have to divorce. That’s not what we want. We want you two to have a long and happy marriage,” his mother smiled warmly.

Both Leeteuk and Sora felt really guilty. Not only were they lying to the whole world, but also to their parents. How would they react if they heard how things really were? And the fact that they had such bad history. Theirs mothers would be devastated. And that’s something neither of them wanted. Sora and Leeteuk both loved their parents, even though sometimes they were a bit annoying and old-fashioned.

“Sora honey, if you felt so insecure, why didn’t you say anything? You know you can tell everything to me. I’m your mother,” Sora’s mother didn’t sound mad anymore. “We really thought that you kids wanted to get pregnant, but I guess it was just us. After all we are a bit older than you and when we were at your age, it was normal to get pregnant right away.”

“I’m sorry omma,” Sora muttered and this time she meant it. Of course she felt bad. She had been doing all this behind her mother’s and Leeteuk’s back. She didn’t want to make her mother sad. She loved her very much. Her mother was like her best friend. “I won’t do this again. But I can’t get pregnant right now. Maybe after I have finished my college. Can you please wait until then?” she didn’t even realize what she just said. Hers and Leeteuk’s eyes widened. Did I just say that I will get pregnant in a year or two?!

“Really? That’s great Sora!” Leeteuk’s mother said happily and hugged shocked Sora.

“Honey, I’m so proud of you,” her mother smiled and also hugged her. “But Leeteuk, I hope that you understand that this doesn’t change anything. You have to treat Sora well and be a good husband or I’m gonna send Sora’s brother to kick your ,” she threatened.

Leeteuk gulped. “Yes ma’am.” 

***

“Soooo..?”

“Don’t say it!”

“I jus-”

“Stop it.”

“But yo-”

“Please don’t say anything.”

Leeteuk sighed. “Sora, I’m not mad at you. And I’m not even going to make fun of you. I just want to say that I’m here for you. We can get through this together.”

Sora groaned and buried her head in the pillows. “I can’t believe I said that! Now I have to get pregnant after my degrees are done. Why did I say that? Stupid, stupid, stupid,” she kept hitting her head on the pillows.

“Sora calm down. We still have one or two years before it. So we can come up with something. Stop thinking about it. We will be fine,” he lightly patted Sora’s back.

“I can’t be a mother! I don’t know anything about children! I can’t cook or bake, I don’t sing lullabies, I don’t want to through away my career because of a child and I don’t even love the father of my children!” she bawled.

“Sora. Everything will be fine. You can learn all of those things and I can do those things too. You are not going to be alone. And you don’t have to stop working. I can help you and we can always hire a nanny. Plus the easiest thing is to just fall for me,” Leeteuk smirked for the last one.

Sora hit him with a pillow. “Stop joking around. I’m serious. And what I will have to go through when I’m pregnant! You are so lucky to be a guy,” she sighed.

“Everything will be alright. Just calm down and go to sleep. You have that early lecture tomorrow, right? You need me to wake you up?” Leeteuk was familiar with Sora’s wake-up problems. The problem was that she didn’t.

“No thank you mom,” Sora snorted and turned her back at Leeteuk. “Good night ahjussi,” she muttered and closed her eyes.

Leeteuk chuckled. “Good night wifey,” he turned off the lamp and closed his eyes.

But there was no way that he would fall asleep right away. No, not yet. Ever since Sora had started sleeping with him, it had become like a ritual for Leeteuk to wait until Sora had fallen asleep and watch her sleeping face. And maybe sometimes steal a peck or two. Thank god Sora was a heavy sleeper. Otherwise Leeteuk would probably have a black eye every other morning.

But he couldn’t help it. She looked so beautiful and vulnerable while sleeping. Sora was most beautiful without makeup. She looked like she needed someone to take care of her. To have someone to protect her. Even though she would never admit it. And Sora probably didn’t know this, but she always mumbles something when she sleeps. But unfortunately, it was hardly ever anything that you could understand.

“Sweet dream, my princess. Dream about me,” Leeteuk whispered and gave her a soft kiss on her cheek. Sora mumbled something back and turned around. What Leeteuk didn’t see was the small smile that had appeared on her lips.

***

If you thought that Leeteuk’s night ritual was too cheesy, his morning ritual was two times worse. Normally Leeteuk would wake up around seven or something like that. He would take a shower, make some breakfast and go to work before eight. But ever since Sora moved in, his schedules had been ruined.

Now Leeteuk woke up around six o’clock just so that he could watch Sora sleeping. He would carefully turn her over if she wasn’t facing him and just stare at her for an hour. Then around seven he would get up and shower. After shower he would make some breakfast for them and wait for Sora to wake up.

Normally Sora’s morning lectures started at nine o’clock so she would wake up at 7.30. But that hardly ever happened. Almost every day, Leeteuk had to wake her. She would probably sleep the whole day if he wasn’t there. Leeteuk had no idea how she manages when he isn’t there, like the times when her lecture won’t start before noon.

And yes, it was true that before Sora, Leeteuk was at work at eight o’clock. But now he really wanted to have a breakfast with her, so now he goes around nine o’clock. Which was perfect, because that way he could drive Sora to university (even though she most of the times refuses) and have more time with his wife.

Leeteuk looked at the clock. He sighed. It was already 8.30. Sora’s lecture was going to start in half an hour. “She is so going to be late,” he shook his head.

Leeteuk walked to their bedroom and saw Sora sleeping peacefully. She had this innocent smile on her face and she looked so carefree. I wish it could be like this all the time. He walked closer and patted Sora’s head softly.

“Sora. You should wake up, you know? You only have half an hour before your lecture starts,” he whispered in her ear.

Sora turned away. “Five more minutes mom,” she mumbled.

Leeteuk’s eyebrow twitched. “Did you just call me mom? Oh no you didn’t!” he grabbed Sora’s blanket and threw it on the floor.

Sora whined when she realized that the warmth around her was gone. She snuggled into a ball and tried to warm herself up. Leeteuk sighed. Why is this so hard? He jumped in the bed and started to tickle Sora. By now he had already figured out what was her weak spot. So it was pretty easy to get her scream like she was being tortured and beg him to stop.

“Now, are you awake?” Leeteuk smirked and moved away from her.

Sora was still gasping and trying to calm her heart. She was also blushing, but she was never going to admit that a part of it was because Leeteuk had touched her. “Y-yeah. You know you could have done it nicer. By the way, what time it is?”

“8.30.”

“WHAT? Are you kidding me? Why didn’t you wake me up earlier?” Sora jumped out of the bed and rushed to the bathroom.

“You told me I didn’t have to,” Leeteuk chuckled. Panicking Sora running back and forth was really adorable.

“Well even if I told you that, you could have done it. Jesus, can’t you do anything on your own?” Sora’s head was in the closet so it was hard to understand what she had just said.

Leeteuk decided to ignore her last comment. “If you are looking for your bag, it in the living room.”

“Thanks! Did you make anything that I can take with me?” Sora asked and run to the living room.

“There’s some sandwiches in the kitchen. And coffee in thermos.”

“Thanks wife. I’ll be home around five. See ya!” Sora called out before running out with the sandwich on and thermos on her hand.

Leeteuk chuckled. He didn’t even get bothered by the fact that she had just called her wife – again.

 

Sorry, not that interesting chapter. And you are probably wondering why on eart did I write these last two chapters? Well they have something to do with the next one ;)