Where did you get that?

Fake Flower

“Sora..?” Leeteuk asked carefully.

“What?” Sora was playing with her egg and didn’t look at Leeteuk.

Donghae had just left and now there were only Leeteuk and Sora eating breakfast. Sora’s hangover still wasn’t gone and now she was getting angrier. Her headache was back and she didn’t want to touch her food. Plus Donghae was gone, so she was stuck with this ahjussi.

“I probably shouldn’t ask this,” Leeteuk thought, but still he opened his mouth: “Do you love Kyuhyun?

Sora froze. She dropped her egg on the floor and stared at Leeteuk. She couldn’t believe her ears. Was he actually asking that? Leeteuk saw Sora’s reaction and knew that he was right.

“W-where did you get that?” Sora’s voice was weak.

“Well your acting is pretty obvious and last night when I was carrying you here, you said that you love Kyuhyun-oppa,” Leeteuk smirked while saying those last words.

“I-I-I-I...” Sora tried to come up with an excuse. “Well that was just some drunk talking.”

“Sora...”

“Okay fine! Yes that’s right! I’m in love with Kyuhyun-oppa. In fact I have loved oppa almost 20 years. You happy now?” She asked angrily.

“Well not that happy. But it doesn’t matter to me who you like. Like I said, this is only business and I can’t say who you can and can’t love. Just please don’t cheat on me, I don’t want to put my family name in a bad light. And I guess your family doesn’t want that either,” Leeteuk said calmly. It wasn’t exactly what he meant, but that was the best way he could have said it.

Sora was dumbfounded. What the hell? Did he actually say that? So he cares whatsoever about me? He really does think that this is just some business contract. Can this person be more cold-hearted? Well not that I’m disappointed or anything, but I have to live with that kind of person? Maybe I should just cheat on him... Okay no. No matter what, I’m not that kind of person! But still...

“Why do you even love him?” Leeteuk blurted. He just couldn’t understand how someone could love Kyuhyun. That evil maknae.

“I don’t know. I wish I knew so that I could stop it. When I was little other kids used to bully me because I was fa-aaa... Never mind. Kyuhyun was always there defending me and he was so nice and sweet to me. That’s probably why I started fall for him,” Sora sighed. She wasn’t even sure why did she told that to Leeteuk.

“So he was your saving angel. But you do know that Kyuhyun doesn’t l-”Leeteuk stopped when he realised what he was going to say.

“Of course I know that he doesn’t love me! I would be pretty blind if I didn’t know that,” Sora muttered.

“So how come you know that it is one-sided and yet you have been in love with him for the past 20 years? Is that even possible?”

“I don’t know! Sure I dated other people too and liked them, but he always stayed in my heart. I never forgot him. Even though I wasn’t sure if he was in South Korea or not,” Sora sighed heavily.

“Oh yeah that too! You haven’t seen him for the past 20 years and you still say that you love him?”

“It’s not that I kept thinking about him everyday! But I still remembered him. And yeah the time apart... That’s when I realised how serious this is. And when I saw him that day, all those feelings that have been growing just exploded.”

“Okay seriously Sora! You have to get over him. If you keep going like this, you will eventually cheat on me. Just promise me you won’t do anything stupid,” Leeteuk wasn’t sure why, but he was getting angry while listening to Sora.

“Ya! You really think I’m that kind of person! Fine! But you can’t say a word to anyone or I tell that you abused me last night!” now Sora was also getting angrier.

“What?! I never did anything to you!”

“Well they don’t know that. But this does look like you did. Or are you going to risk it if my parents believe me?” Sora winked.

“You crazy woman... Okay fine! I won’t say anything and you better shut your mouth too. Deal?” Leeteuk said and gave his hand to Sora.

Sora sighed and grabbed his hand. “Deal,” she said and they shook their hands.

They ate rest of the meal quietly. Leeteuk cleaned quickly when Sora was preparing to leave.

“Okay Sora. Shouldn’t you change your clothes now? Or are you planning to go outside wearing only my dress shirt?” Leeteuk asked and sounded really tired.

Well he was. The truth was he didn’t sleep last night. And it’s not because of Sora. Well at least not completely. He has just always had some problems with sleeping. And sleeping in a not-so-soft couch didn’t help a bit. And why didn’t he sleep on the guest room? That was too far away from Sora. Even though he didn’t like, he still couldn’t leave her like that. Leeteuk was actually a nice person, so few only knew that.

“Actually yes. I’m not gonna wear that dress. People would be looking at me.”

“And you don’t think they wouldn’t do it if you wear that?” Leeteuk lifted his brow.

“Just a second,” Sora said and smiled a bit.

She went back to Leeteuk’s bedroom. And this time she made sure to lock the door.

“What the hell is she doing?”

Few minutes later Sora came back and once again Leeteuk got surprised. Sora wasn’t wearing his shirt anymore. She was wearing a white strapless dress, which showed her beautiful legs - like Leeteuk hasn’t seen them already.

“Where the hell did you get that? Was it in your purse?”

“No stupid. It’s your shirt.”

“What? What did you do?” Leeteuk asked angrily. Did she just destroy my favorite shirt? 

“Never heard that you can turn a man’s shirt into a dress?”

“Yeah sure, ‘cause I just need dresses every week. Sora if you cut even a little bit of my shirt, I’ll kill you!”

Sora rolled his eyes. “I didn’t cut it. Geez! Didn’t know you had so strong feelings toward your shirts.”

“Okay good. So when are you going to give it back?” Leeteuk asked.

“Dunno ‘bout that,” Sora said and smiled.

She took her purse and was already leaving when suddenly Leeteuk grabbed her hand and pulled her back. Sora was confused. What does he want?

Leeteuk coughed once. “Do you want me to take you home?” he asked carefully. For some unknown reason he was blushing a little bit.

Sora squinted her eyes. Did I heard correctly? Did he actually ask that? She felt uncomfortable.

“Mmm.. No need to. I can take the bus. And besides what would my parents think if they saw you dropping me off? Thank god no one knows I spent the night here.”

“Oops...” Leeteuk bit his lower lip. “Should I tell her?”

Sora saw that. “What? Don’t tell me you told them?!” She asked angrily.

“No! Only your brother knows,” Leeteuk said quickly.

“What? That’s even worse! How could you?”

“Well they have the right to know. Besides, nothing happened,”

“Like they will believe that...” Sora muttered. “Aish! Unbelievable! Anyway, I have to go now, ‘cause I know that Shindong will kill me,” Sora ruffled her hair.

And just like that her phone started to ring. Sora looked at the caller’s name and grinned. “Speak of the devil...” she muttered.

“Anyway I have to go to get killed by oppa. I hope I don’t see you anymore ahjussi! Bye!” she said and opened the door.

“See you at our wedding,” Leeteuk shouted.

Sora stuck her tongue out before she answered to Shindong: “Oppa calm down,” it looked like she was going to have a long talk with her brother.

“What a weird girl,” Leeteuk laughed. But cute. 

He shut the front door and walked to the window, where he could see the whole city. Actually he wasn’t looking at the city. He just wanted to see one small girl. He waited until he saw Sora crossing the street before closing the curtains. He walked back to his bedroom and looked around. Sora didn’t leave a mess behind. Only something white on his bed. Leeteuk picked it up and smiled.

“Why did you left this?” he whispered while holding Sora’s white dress. It still smelled like her.

At the same time on the street Sora was waiting her brother. Shindong had sounded so angry at the phone. Sora was a bit scared. Had he already told her parents? Could he really be that cruel?

A big white car drove in front of Sora. A head stuck out from the window.

“Inside, now!” Shindong said angrily.

“Hi oppa,” Sora muttered and hopped in.

“Okay seriously Sora. What the hell?! At first I couldn’t see you at the party so I thought that you had left home. Then I got a text message from Leeteuk which said that he was taking you to his house! Have you any idea how mad I was! Leeteuk was lucky that I didn’t know where he lived or else I would be right now kicking his off!” Shindong sounded really mad.

“Calm down oppa...”

“And you! You little girl! How could you do this? I thought you were pure! I never thought that you would do anything like this! I’m so disappointed at you Sora,” Shindong sighed.

“OPPA!” now Sora was mad. “How can you say that? You know me, don’t you? You know I don’t do stuff like that. Will you listen to me before you start accuse me? Please?”

Shindong finally calmed a bit. “Fine. What do you want to say?”

“First of all. Nothing happened. Leeteuk didn’t know where I lived and none of you answered to him so he had no other choice than took me to his place,” Sora wasn’t sure why she was defending him.

“I was pretty drunk so I don’t remember that well... But he didn’t do anything to me! He only put me in his bed and slept...” now Sora realised that she had no idea where Leeteuk had slept. Don’t tell me he slept on that uncomfortable couch? Why would he do that? “...On the couch I guess. I’m telling you oppa, he didn’t do anything to me. I just slept there and he made me breakfast,” which was surprisingly good.

“So you are saying that nothing happened between the two of you?” Shindong was still suspicious.

“I’m telling you oppa. He was actually really nice to me. He took care of me and was a total gentleman,” Sora smiled a bit.

“Wait a minute! What was that? Sora don’t tell me you like him!?”

“What? I never said that! No I don’t!”

“The way you talk about him... It just feels like you like him or something..”

“No I don’t! Okay maybe I liked how he treated me, but I still hate him and you know why,” Sora muttered.

“Okay good... ‘Cause you know that I also hate him and I will never forgive him. I’m still so mad! Why can’t I say anything Sora? I really want to punch him in the face,” Shindong was angry again.

“No! I don’t want to talk about it. And you can’t say a word to Leeteuk. If he doesn’t remember, then fine. I’m not going to talk about it with him,” Sora said and closed her eyes.

“Okay fine...” Shindong pouted, but Sora didn’t realised it.

“But Sora... I should warn you...” Shindong said carefully.

“What?”

“Mom and dad know...” he muttered.

“WHAT?”

“Well they heard when I started to scream after I got Leeteuk’s message and they saw the message... So yeah they are at home waiting for you and they aren’t that happy...”

“I can’t believe this! Oppa how can you do this to me? They are going to kill me! Or worse... They will make me marry that ahjussi in month or something!” at the same time Sora was panicking and mad.

“I’m guessing the second one,” Shindong muttered.

 

A double update! It has been now a month since I started this fic. And already 12 chapters O.o And 30 subscribers!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH <3 I LOVE YOU ALL :))) I'm really happy that you like my fic :) So I have been updating pretty fast for past month, but from now on, I'll have to slow down. I'm going to explain everything on the next post, so please read it before you get mad at me. And there's going to be a POLL too so please answer it :)