I'm sorry (part 1)

Fake Flower

 

Sora was leaning against the railing and she was looking down to the city. Many would feel dizzy after watching down like that, but for Sora it was more like relaxing. She liked high places where she could look down and see the small city. She felt like she could do anything. There was nothing to stop her.

And also, when she was all alone, she could scream and shout and no one would hear. She could shout all her worries and troubles away and they would be covered by the city’s noises. And she often did that. Sometimes she just shouted without reason. She liked to do that. And she also laughed really loudly. And sometimes cried too.

She felt so much easier while standing out like this and looking down. It felt like she was free to do anything she wanted. There were no laws or other orders to hold her back. She was free as bird. Only if she could fly. Fly away and never come back. That would be nice.

Sora sighed. She looked at the creased photo in her hand. There was a single tear on her left eye. This was her. A long time ago. This was the past she didn’t want to face. She wanted to forget. But maybe she wasn’t allowed. Maybe there was a reason, why she still had nightmares of those years.

And why she still dreamed of that boy... Okay now he was a man. A freaking good looking and handsome old young man. Wait? Old young man? Oh what the hell! Anyway... And he was also her husband now. Sora wasn’t sure how she had felt when she heard that the man who turned her life upside down, would be her husband.

Anger, sure. But there was still more. Sora had tried to ignore that weird feeling in her stomach, when she heard the news. She wasn’t sure what it meant and she wasn’t even sure if she wanted to know. She was scared. She had a bad feeling about it and she didn’t want it to be true. Was she going to get hurt again?

“Universe really likes to mess with my life, right?” Sora smirked and looked up.

She wasn’t sure what she was looking for. Maybe a sign that someone was really playing with her life or maybe she wanted sign so she would know what would happen next and what she should do. She really didn’t know...

But there was nothing. The sun was shining and there were only few weird looking clouds up there. Sora sighed and turned her attention back to the photo.

“I look so happy in this...” she muttered to herself. She was smiling so brightly. She really looked halcyon. She couldn’t remember when was the last time she had smiled like that. I wonder if I will ever be that happy again.

Sora sighed again. Suddenly she heard footsteps and she felt how someone was coming closer to her. She tensed a bit, but she wasn’t surprised. She kind of had known that he would come. But she never thought that he would find her this soon.

Sora bit her lip. She wasn’t sure if she was ready for this. And she wasn’t sure what was going to happen. She had imagined so many times how this would go and she even had a speech ready, but now her mind was totally blank and she had no idea what she should do or say.

Sora took a deep breath before she turned and looked at the person in front of her. He looked at her, but he didn’t say anything. He just stood there and still looked really hot even though he was sweating and panting a bit.

Sora sighed. “I guess I don’t even have to ask why you are here?”

“You know why I’m here.”

“Who told you? Was it Hyorin? Or Ryeowook? Or maybe Shindong-oppa?”

“Ryeowook.”

“I should have known. I don’t understand why. He kind of likes you now, I think. But why? What did you do that he started to like you?” Sora snorted.

“I was good to you.”

“Pha! Like when? When have you ever been good to me? Even when we first met, you were so mean to me! To a toddler! And you didn’t even remember that! You didn’t even recognize me!” now Sora was feeling angry.

She was expecting to see regret or guilt on Leeteuk’s face, but actually all she could see was sadness. She was taken aback by that emotion. Why is he sad? Are you sad, ‘cause you realised that your wife isn’t actually this hot looking girl?

“What? Why do you look me like that?” Sora asked angrily.

“You know... The first what I saw on that picture, wasn’t your obesity. Actually it was your face. How happy your face looked. You were smiling brightly and your dimple was easy to see. Your eyes had that sparkle and you looked like there was nothing that could make you sad...” Leeteuk almost whispered.

Sora squinted her eyes. “Yeah. So what’s your point?” she was a bit taken aback by that, but she managed to keep her cool. Why is he talking about my smile? How did he saw that?

“What I’m trying to say is that we have known each others for a few months already and not once have I seen you smile like that. Sure you have laughed and smiled, but not the way you smiled in that picture. Not even when you were with Kyuhyun. So what I’m saying is that it seems that I’m the reason why you stopped smiling. I’m the reason why you are unhappy,” Leeteuk sounded so sad. He was feeling so guilty and he regret everything.

“Well yeah... You s-said that I was ugly and fat,” Sora muttered. This was something she did not expect. And she had never even thought that Leeteuk would have realise this. Did he really mean that? That she didn’t smile anymore. Didn’t he care about the fact that she was so fat in that picture?

“So let’s put that whole Icalledyoufatandungly-thing away for a second and let me apologize this. I’m sorry I made you unhappy. I’m the reason why you behave so coldly. I’m the one who took your smile away. I made a big mistake that time and I regret it. I’m sorry Sora, please accept my apologize,” Leeteuk bowed 90 degrees. “You can even hit me if you want,” he added while lifting his head.

Wrong move.

He felt a small fist smashing on his stomach. Leeteuk yelped from pain. He fell down on the ground holding his stomach. He squirmed around and whined loudly. It’s not like it was the first time Sora had hit him, but this time it hurt much more than the other times. Maybe it was because he knew he deserved it? Or maybe he had some sympathy pain?

Well Leeteuk wasn’t sure. The only thing that was sure was that it hurt so freaking much!

“Oh come on! I didn’t hit that hard,” Sora said and tried not to laugh.

“YA! You actually hit me!” Leeteuk shouted angrily. He still couldn’t get up.

“Well you said that I could. And you really think that one punch is going to settle things down?” Sora’s voice was sharp like a knife.

Leeteuk stopped groaning and sat up. He sighed and shook his head. “No. Of course not. I don’t think that you can hurt me physically as badly as I hurt you mentally. But sure you can beat the crap out of me if that makes you any happier,” Leeteuk closed his eyes and covered his face with his hands.

Sora sighed. She sat next to Leeteuk and touched his arm lightly. “You know it’s not like I enjoy using violence. I’m actually pretty much against it. I just don’t know what happened to me...” she muttered. It really made her feel bad when Leeteuk thought that she was actually like that. “I’m sorry I have hurt you so many times. I just... Maybe I was just really stressed? And it kind of felt good to let it all out like that. I’m sorry.”

“You don’t have to apologize Sora. I understand... You just have to think some other ways to use that anger. Have you ever done judo or kung fu? You would be really good at it,” Leeteuk smirked. “Or you just stop being angry,” he added.

“Well it all depends on you. If you would just stop pissing me of,” Sora said, but it sounded more like a joke.

“It’s not always me... When was the last time I made you angry?” Leeteuk asked innocently. He liked how they were now having a normal conversation and Sora was even smiling time to time. But he still hadn’t said sorry properly. That was still coming.

“How about few hours ago when I heard that you had just packed all my stuff and moved without me knowing anything?” Sora raised her eyebrow.

“Hey! That was your mother’s idea! I didn’t have any other choice! So technically you are mad to you mother.”

“But it involved you. So you made me mad,” Sora smirked victoriously.

“Fine! If you say so...”

“And I really mean it! You went through my stuff and found the one thing that I have tried to hide from everyone. Personal space? Never hear? Geez,” Sora was feeling a bit angry again.

“Well we are married now. So doesn’t that mean that what’s yours is mine?” Leeteuk smirked and winked.

Sora groaned. “Did you forget that we signed a pretty good prenup? So no. What’s mine is mine and you don’t touch it.”

 

It feels like forever since I did a double update... SO HERE IT IS!!! ->

Thanks you all new subscribers! This is my thank you to you guys, love u <3