Wanna play?

Fake Flower

Something heavy and not that soft landed on Leeteuk’s head. Normally something like that would have took him down, but since he was getting used to be hit (thanks to Sora) he just rubbed his head and swore lightly.

“What the hell was that?” he muttered and looked the object that had hit him.

It was a some sort of volleyball. Leeteuk was about to lift it when he heard someone running towards him and yelling something.

“Hey! Are you okay?” a blond, tall, about 20 years old guy asked in English.

“Ah yeah. Is this yours?” Leeteuk asked in English.

“Yeah. Sorry about that. We were playing beach volleyball and some of us just don’t know how to throw a ball,” he glared at a tall black haired man who was running towards them.

“Hey. Are you okay? I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to throw it towards you,” the black haired guy said in cracking English.

“Yeah I’m fine. Here’s your ball back,” Leeteuk gave it back to the black haired.

“Thanks. Hey! You wanna play with us?” he asked, this time in Chinese.

“Tao, use English,” blond one hissed also in Chinese.

“No that’s okay. I can speak Chinese,” Leeteuk smiled.

“Really? Anyway, I’m Kris and this panda looking guy is Tao. We would actually need one player since one of our friends hurt his ankle. Would you like to play?” Kris asked.

Leeteuk looked towards Sora and saw her reading a book. Well I don’t think she will mind. “Yeah sure why not,” he said and followed Kris and Tao.

“Hey guys! We got someone to replace Chen!” Tao shout to 4 good looking men.

“Great! But can this old man play?” a very feminine and sweet guy asked in Chinese.

“Is he Ryeowook’s brother or something?”

“Yes I can toddler,” Leeteuk said back.

The feminine guy blushed. Kris glared at him.

“Sorry about that. That bunny looking one is Xiumin, the one sitting is Chen, the one who looks like he’s on his own little world is Lay and the one who doesn’t have any manners is Luhan. I never caught you name,” Kris said.

“I’m Leeteuk, he had already forgotten their names.

“Leeteuk? You look familiar... Where have I seen you...” the bunny looking guy muttered to himself. “Wait! Aren’t you Park Leeteuk? The TS company’s heir?” he looked surprised.

“Yeah. How do you know me?” Leeteuk was kind of shocked. He never thought that someone would recognize him here.

“I’m actually a Korean too so of course I know that you just got married to RA company’s director’s daughter,” Xiumin smirked.

“Are you here on your honeymoon, Leeteuk-sshi?” Chen asked in Korean.

“Ah, uh,” Leeteuk felt a bit uncomfortable.

“What? You are married? Where’s your wife?” Tao sounded excited.

“She’s lying there. She kind of hurt herself last night so she can’t walk that much,” Leeteuk pointed somewhere and wasn’t even sure if it was the right direction.

“My my. What were you two doing?” Kris laughed and winked.

The others smirked evilly.

“Nothing that you kids would know,” Leeteuk muttered and tried not to blush while thinking last night.

“But isn’t she lonely when you are not with her?” Lay suddenly asked.

She’s probably happy to be away from me. “She said it was okay for me to go. She’s probably just sleeping and doesn’t even realise that I’m not there. Now let’s play!” Leeteuk said quickly and tossed the ball to Luhan.

***

“Where the hell is that ahjussi? It’s been what 2 hours already? Is he really flirting with some girls? Not that I care, but still,” Sora was a bad liar, but she didn’t realise that on her own. She had already read her book and sunbathed and was now dying of boredom. Sure she was the one who said that Leeteuk should go, but she never thought that he would be gone this long.

To be honest, Sora didn’t like to be alone, but she just didn’t want to be with Leeteuk. And not because she hated him. Not this time. Actually when they were finding Sumin’s parents, Sora felt really happy and warm. She didn’t want to puke when Leeteuk called her with nicknames and she even let him touch her. It was nice and confortable around Leeteuk.

And that was what freaked Sora out. She didn’t want to feel that around Leeteuk. She was supposed to hate him! She can’t never ever ever ever EVER like him! Even a tiny bit was forbidden. She had sworn that she would never like him again. They couldn’t even be friends. Archenemy was the right word to describe Leeteuk.

But still Sora was bored and wanted to be with him. “Stupid ert hot ahjussi...” she muttered under her breath.

She tried to get up, but the pain in her rib took over and she lost her balance. She was about to fall down, when she suddenly felt two strong hand around her waist and she was pressed on something hard. Sora looked up and saw Leeteuk’s worried eyes looking at her. She blushed when she realised that she was leaning against Leeteuk’s built () torso.

“Are you okay? You shouldn’t be moving if it hurts,” Leeteuk said and touched Sora’s rib.

Sora had already forgotten how many times he had done it, but she didn’t care anymore. It kind of felt nice, when Leeteuk was so nurturing and carrying all the time.

“Well it’s your fault. Why were you gone so long?” Sora said sharply.

“What? You missed me? Aaaw~,” Leeteuk smirked.

Sora blushed. “N-no. I was just bored. And I wanted something to drink,” she quickly said.

Leeteuk was still holding her and she started to feel really uncomfortable. And when Leeteuk put things that way... She tried to get rid of Leeteuk’s hold, but once again, he tightened his hold and Sora couldn’t move even an inch.

“Remember the public image,” Leeteuk whispered to her ear.

“But I’m thirsty,” Sora muttered.

Leeteuk smirked. “Well the drink can wait. Let’s go,” he said.

Before Sora could have said anything, Leeteuk had already put his arm around her back and the other around her legs and lifted her up. Sora gasped by this sudden action. Leeteuk was now carrying her bridal style towards the water.

“Ahjussi, what are you doing?” you could hear the fear in Sora’s voice.

“Since you can’t go play on your own, I’m going to do that for you,” he smiled.

“What? Put me down! This is embarrassing!” Sora hit his thorax and buried her red face in it.

“Not going to happen~,” Leeteuk sang and laughed.

They reached the water and Leeteuk didn’t have any plans of let go of Sora. He splashed the water with his feet and spun around. He made Sora scream when the water hit her and he even saw her smiling while he spun. He went deeper and made Sora hold tighter on him. He couldn’t help but smile when he saw how Sora couldn’t do anything than just hold on him.

Sora didn’t want to admit it, but she was actually having fun with Leeteuk. She tried everything she had not to laugh, but once in awhile she let out a small giggle and of course Leeteuk always heard that. Sora didn’t even mind that she was on Leeteuk’s strong arms. It felt really good to be against his warm torso when the cold water hit her. Leeteuk also protected her from getting too wet.

They didn’t even realise how quickly the time went by. Even though they couldn’t admit it - they just had so much fun together. It wasn’t until the sun was setting down and it was getting darker when they realised that most of the other people had already left and they were almost the only one at the beach.

Well them and those beach volleyball guys.

“Hey! Leeteuk-sshi!” Leeteuk heard that bunny looking guy shout.

“Ah! Hey you guys!” of course he had forgotten their names. He put Sora down, but left his hand on her waist. Sora smiled and didn't say anything.

The volley ball guys came closer and you could have seen how excited they were to see Sora. Sora was kind of shocked when she saw those 6 good looking young asian men coming towards them. Did ahjussi know them? They still looked pretty young, but really attractive. But if Sora had to be honest, she thought that Leeteuk was way more handsome.

“So this is your wife? Isn’t she a bit too young for you?” Luhan asked.

Leeteuk glared at him. Sora tilted her head. She didn’t understand what he was saying since he was speaking Chinese.

“Waa~ Yehbbuhyoh!” the bunny’s eyes were sparkling.

That was something Sora understood, so she bowed to him. “Gamsahaeyo. I’m Kang Sora.”

“Hello Sora, I’m Xiumin, this is Chen, Luhan, Tao, Kris and Lay. We were playing with you husband beach volleyball few hours ago,” Xiumin pointed the other men.

Sora was surprised. “Really? Was he any good?”

“Yeah. Thanks to him, we won,” Luhan spoke also in Korean.

“Why is that so hard to believe..?” Sora muttered to herself.

“So are you guys coming to see that parade later this night?” Kris asked.

“Parade?” Leeteuk and Sora said at the same time.

“Yeah, they have this kind of festival thing and there’s going to be a big party and parade. This whole thing is for the summer or something. Not sure. But anyway it’s going to be really great and the food is always really good,” Xiumin said.

“And all you can think is food,” Chen rolled his eyes.

“Hmm... that does sound interesting. Should we go ahjussi?”

“Ahjussi?” Tao tilted his head.

Sora blushed when she realised what she had said. Sora! Can’t you for once think before you open your mouth? “Ahahaa, I mean oppa. I sometimes just for fun call him ahjussi. It’s really pisses him off,” Sora laughed awkwardly.

“Why would she call him ahjussi? That doesn’t make any sense... Something’s odd...” Chen looked at Sora and shook his head.

“Our flight leaves tomorrow at noon so I guess if we don’t stay too long, it’s okay,” Leeteuk said and tried to change the subject.

“Yeah, you still have some stuff to do before you leave, right? But this time, try not to hurt yourself Sora,” Kris said and winked.

Sora’s eyes widened. “What did you tell them?” she asked angrily.

“I just said that you hurt your rib last night when I dropped on you.”

The boys just laughed loudly. Sora turned red and not because of embarrassment. Leeteuk saw that and made a move closer to their cottage.

“You idiot! Come back here so I can kick your !” Sora shouted angrily and just like that Leeteuk started to run.

“I’ll be going now. It was nice to meet you guys, bye!” he shouted and kept running.

“YAH! Come back here right now!” Sora screamed and started to walk faster. She still couldn’t run, but it was now easier.

“What a weird couple,” Lay muttered when they were gone.

The others just nodded in agreement.

“Too weird... I have to report this to Heechul-hyung,” Chen muttered to himself.

 

Actually I'm not back yet... I still have one last test on Monday. But since the latest one went so well (first one out of 4 xD) I thought that I could let you read this already, hope you don't mind :)

Anyway! Thanks all you new subscriber! I hope you enjoy this fic :) and yes I know that things are moving pretty slowly, but I'm trying to do my best to make things happen. I promise that after this, there will be more of teukso and sweetness between them :) just be patient :)

And of course I had to made EXO do a cameo! I mean they just made comeback and the album is just sooo good!

I'll be officially back on Tuesday (of course I'm going to celebrate on Monday when my summer vacation starts :D) so I'll see you guys then! Author loves you and your comments <3