In deep sh*t

Fake Flower

Grey means flashback :)

 

It’s not that Leeteuk was some stupid teenager who didn’t know what that fluttering feeling meant or anything. Of course he knew why he was always so happy around Sora or why he thought that her smile was like the sun or why he felt his cheeks getting redder when Sora caught him looking at her or when he felt really warm when he touched her.

It was more like he didn’t want it to be true. He tried to deny it. He wasn’t ready for this. And the truth was, he was scared. Scared of this feeling. Scared of what might happen. The reason why he even agreed to do this arranged marriage was because he didn’t want to fall in love. He was never good at it.

He was a good boyfriend. He didn’t cheat, he respected his girlfriend, he always remembered important days and put the girl’s need before himself. But the whole love part... Just something he at. All of his past relationships had ended badly and he was always the one who got hurt. He didn’t want that happen again.

But now there was nothing he could have done. He had already fallen so deep and there was no way out. He couldn’t run away anymore. And he wasn’t even sure if he wanted to. He liked this feeling and didn’t want lose it. He just had to accept it.

He was in love with Sora. And so badly.

When did it happen? Was it love at the first sight? Well definitely not. Of course when he had saw Sora the first time, he had been amazed by her beauty. But no. Leeteuk wasn’t that kind of person who just fell in love with a person’s look. And even though she had opened and revealed her true self and feelings, she was still the most beautiful woman Leeteuk had ever seen.

So no. It definitely wasn’t their first meeting. And not for the next few ones either. Maybe there was something when he had kissed her? Her soft lips were something amazing and Leeteuk couldn’t get rid of off that feeling. He wanted to feel her lips again. But still he didn’t just want to have a physical relationship with a woman. He wanted more than that.

So yeah, kissing Sora was amazing, but there were no feelings related in that. Okay maybe hate? But if Leeteuk was totally honest, it did feel different around Sora after that kiss. At least he didn’t feel that disgusting when he touched Sora and acting all lovey dovey was easier. So that was probably why the engagement party went so smoothly.

Okay not that smoothly. The whole Sora’s drunk episode was something... And yeah now when Leeteuk thought about it... Maybe it was jealousy what he felt, when he heard Sora saying that she loved Kyuhyun. Not that he didn’t expect it, but it still didn’t feel nice to hear her saying those actual words.

After that night Leeteuk started to see Sora in different light. Not that she was any better to him or that he actually liked her more, but something had changed. Leeteuk started to see how Sora was around other people. How she cared about her friends and how sweet and nurturing she really was.

The way she listens Hyorin’s stories and gives her advice, how she jokes and laughs with the stupid four aka Sungmin, Siwon, Eunhyuk and Yesung (and how the hell did they become friends was a total puzzle to Leeteuk), how close and sweet she is with Ryeowook (their friendship was so real that even Hyorin was jealous), how easily she befriended with Donghae and how even Kangin had melted after meeting her.

And Kyuhyun... Well that was a whole another story.

The way Sora loved Kyuhyun was something. Okay sure she sometimes acted like a total idiot around him, but the sparkle in her eyes... That look told enough. Sora loved Kyuhyun more than anything. And the fact that she had loved him so long... Leeteuk couldn’t feel but jealousy when he thought about it.

And when Kyuhyun left... Leeteuk was kind of happy. Now Kyuhyun couldn’t interrupt them anymore. But the look in Sora’s face was so heartbreaking. Leeteuk didn’t want to see that look on Sora’s face ever again. That was why he made Sora meet Kyuhyun one last time. Of course he felt jealous when he saw how Sora hugged Kyuhyun, but he didn’t care. Because he just wanted her to be happy. And after that day Leeteuk knew that he would do anything he could to make Sora smile again.

But it wasn’t only Sora’s soft side that had gotten Leeteuk’s interest. Actually what really made Leeteuk interested was the strong side. Sora always knew what to say. She knew how to defend herself. She surely wasn’t week. She was really powerful and strong. She knew what she wanted. And that was something that caught Leeteuk’s interest.

Sure he liked sweet girls who called him oppa, but too helpless was too much. There were too many helpless girls out there these days. And when Sora actually needed help, it was really important and Leeteuk felt really special. He wanted to be the person that Sora could rely on.

Actually Sora was far away from Leeteuk’s ideal type, but nowadays Leeteuk wasn’t even sure if he even had an ideal type. And to be honest, he didn’t even care anymore. Sora was just perfect and that was all that mattered.

Leeteuk sighed heavily. He was laying in his bed, looking at the ceiling and tried to calm down. He might have looked like he was totally okay and in peace, but actually he was flipping out and was close to become crazy. Normally people will feel easier and less stressed when they realise their feelings, but for Leeteuk it was the other way around. This made things way more complicated!

So he was in love with his wife. Okay that’s good that you don’t want to murder your wife. But does she love you? Hell no! Likes? Not even close. Hates? Try a bit harder. Hates you from the bottom of her heart and wants to murder you? Now we are getting closer. She probably hated him more than Jews hated Hitler.

But one thing had always puzzled Leeteuk.

Why did she hate him that much?

From the very first second she saw him, there was hate in her eyes. But why? What had he done to her? Or what he hadn’t done? But they had never met before. Right? Then what the hell was it? Was he that unattractive that she just couldn’t stand him? No that couldn’t be it. Then what was it? Was it only because they were forced to do this? Well if that was the case then Leeteuk still had a chance to make Sora fall for him.

But Leeteuk doubted that.

Of course he had tried that already. After that... hmm... interesting night Leeteuk tried to do everything to make Sora smile. He was extremely nice to her and acted like a real gentleman. He didn’t talk about the last night and even tried to make Sora feel better, but still nothing.

Sora was really angry the whole morning and the flight back until Leeteuk drop her to her parents’ house. Okay maybe it was the hickey, which had pissed Sora off. Okay not a hickey, several hickeys. Sora’s neck, shoulders and thorax was full of red and purple marks. She had literally freaked out after seeing them and almost killed Leeteuk right there. She of course had totally forgotten everything that had happened.

 

“Sora?” Leeteuk asked carefully and knocked the door. It was already 2pm and Sora still hadn’t come out from the bedroom. Was she still sleeping? “Are you awake? You want some breakfast? Okay more like lunch.”

Still no answer.

Now Leeteuk was starting to lose his temper “Okay I’m coming in,” he didn’t even wait for Sora’s answer and just opened the door.

He saw Sora standing in front of a mirror and looked at herself with a shocked expression on her face. It looked like she didn’t even notice Leeteuk.

“Sora? Are you okay? Are you in pain?” Leeteuk had never deal with a person who had been drugged so he wasn’t sure how Sora was going to feel in the morning. He walked closer to her and touched her shoulder.

Sora shivered from the touch and quickly jumped away from Leeteuk. At the same time she looked really scared and angry.

“W-what did you do to me?” she narrowed her eyes.

“What do you mean what I did to you? Shouldn’t it be other way around?” Leeteuk asked angrily. Don’t freaking tell me she doesn’t remember!

“Well I don’t see ten freaking hickeys in your neck!” Sora screamed and pointed at her neck.

Now Leeteuk saw her purple neck. His eyes widened. Did I gave her that many? And there’s even my teeth marks too!  “It’s less than ten...” he muttered and looked down.

The answer didn’t satisfy Sora. “WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO ME?! Why can’t I remember anything after we went to the dancefloor?!”

“You got drugged and turned really and threw yourself at me like some sort of a !” Leeteuk didn’t mean to say it like that, but he just couldn’t help himself. Why can’t she remember it? Does it mean that she didn’t actually want it? It was just the drugs?

Sora’s eyes widened. “It... It was just the drugs,” she muttered and turned her head away so that Leeteuk wouldn’t see her red face.

What really surprised Leeteuk was the fact that Sora actually believed it. Maybe she really remembers something. Or maybe she’s still drugged. “I know that. Now go take a shower - you smell like . And try to be quick. We will be leaving in an hour,” Leeteuk said and left the room. He didn't want to argue with Sora right now. He was kind of disappointed when Sora didn't remember anything.

“Thanks a lot ert ahjussi...” Sora muttered and run to the bathroom.

 

Leeteuk smirked. Pissed Sora was so powerful and full of energy. Does she also have that kind of energy in bed? And now we have ert - again. He shook his head and tried to think clearly. He sighed heavily. It was not like he actually was a beast. He really did care Sora. He wanted nothing but good for her.

 

“Sora how are you feeling? Do you want some water?” Leeteuk sounded worried while asking that from Sora.

Sora glared at him angrily. “What? Are you mocking me?” the hangover hadn’t hit her not until at the airport and god it was bad. Okay it wasn’t a hangover. It was something much worse. What would you call the day after you have been drugged? Drug-hangover? Well not that Sora gave a about it. She just wanted this feeling to fade away.

“And how am I mocking you right now?”

“Well you are trying to be nice. You are up to something, right?” she raised her eyebrow.

Yes. I just want you to fall for me. “No I’m not. Geez! Can’t I just be nice to you?” Leeteuk rolled his eyes.

“No. Just leave me alone,” Sora said firmly and turned her back to Leeteuk.

Leeteuk blew a raspberry, but kept glancing at Sora. He really had tried. From the moment he had woken up until they had arrived to the airplane. And all Sora gave him was a cold shoulder. A really cold one.

Soon Sora relaxed and fell asleep. But still Leeteuk couldn’t stop looking at her. “She looks like an angel while sleeping. God I love her so much. Please Sora, notice my feelings and feel the same way,” he thought and carefully moved few of her hair away from her face. He had a huge urge to kiss her right now, but he stayed still and just kept looking at her. That was enough for now.

 

An unknown ringtone suddenly cut off Leeteuk’s thoughts. He looked at his phone and the phone number. He didn’t recognize it.

“Yoboseyo?” Leeteuk answered lazily.

“Leeteuk-shi!” he heard a sharp and high woman’s voice screaming.

“Ah, uhmuhnim. How are you?” he asked politely. Where the hell did she get my number?

“I’m pretty well. Of course I’m a bit sad that my sweetheart is now a grown woman and married to a fine man,” she giggled.

“Well it’s not like she’s totally gone. I mean she still lives with you, right?”

“Oh! That’s what I wanted to talk with you!” Sora’s mother said.

Leeteuk blinked. He wasn’t sure if he wanted to hear what was coming next. “Yes?”

“Well it’s kind of odd that you two aren’t living together even though you are married. So we - me and your mother - decided that Sora should move in with you,” she said happily.

“What?!” not that Leeteuk wasn’t happy to hear that, actually this was a really good news, but he was more afraid of Sora’s reaction.

“Aren’t you happy? Well I guess you're just shy like Sora. She actually started screaming and protest for some unknown reason. I know that she actually wants to move in with you, she’s just being stubborn again.”

Yeah, that must be it... You could not miss the sarcasm. “No. Of course I’m happy, but when exactly is she moving?”

“Next Monday, but don’t tell to Sora! She doesn’t know the actual day yet. And that’s what I wanted to talk about. I think it should be a surprise to Sora. So could you come help me to pack Sora’s belongings on Monday while she's at school?”

“Ah, sure. But are you sure it’s a good idea not to tell Sora?” Leeteuk wasn’t sure if he wanted to deal with Sora’s reaction on Monday.

“Yes yes! Oh! And I asked Sora to come to your office today so you can check out your apartment and go buy some new furniture,” Sora’s mother said happily.

“Wait what?” so I have to deal with angry Sora already today?

“I’m sorry Leeteuk-sshi, but I have to go now! I’ll see you on Monday!” she said and hung up.

Leeteuk looked at his phone on dumbfounded. He closed his eyes and tried to collect all the information he had just got.

1. Sora was going to move in with him
2. She was mad
3. It was going to happen on next Monday
4. Sora didn’t know about that
5. Leeteuk was going to see her in six hours!

“YAY! I’m going to see her again!” Leeteuk rolled in his bed happily and kept screaming and giggling like a smitten teenager.

He didn’t even care that Sora was going to be so mad and would probably try to hit him without a reason. He was just so happy to see her again. God he already missed her so much even though it had only been a day after their return.

“I’m going to be living with her~” Leeteuk sang to himself while jumping to the bathroom happily and forgetting all his worries and problems.

 

Again, please don't be mad! I know you wanted me to continue the , but seriously, how would that be related to the story? Sora doesn't want it (or that's what she things) and I'm not going to make Leeteuk her. So yeah you still have to wait for it...

And also so sorry it took this long, but seriously my work is killing me! Literally. I just heard that I'm probably going to have a surgery since my feet can't keep with this ty work schedule. Oh, don't worry! It's not a big thing! Really. It just a small operation and I would be back at work in a week, so nothing to worry (god I wish it would take longer to heal). But it's still not comfirmed. It's possible that these distasteful meds which I'm taking right now will be enought. But we will see about that!

What else... Oh yeah right! THANK YOU YOU ALL AMAZING NEW SUBSCRIBERS!!! (I finally learned how to write that word xD) 70 already!!!! O.o I wish I could do a double update or something as an thank you... Well I try to do that next time :)

Oh and a small announcement! I will be going on this summer camp thing (don't know how to explain it to you guys so let's just go with a summer camp thingy :D) as a leader (yeah I have 2 jobs) from 1st to 8th so I probably won't be able to update from there. I try to update before I leave, but I can't promise anything. I'm sorry. I'll try me best :)

Hope you guys are having amazing summer! It's freaking hot here in Finland!!! Hopefully I'll see you guys soon again :) and remember! Author loves you and your comments <3