First thing to do

Fake Flower


“ANDWAEYO!” a beautiful girl screamed.

“Please Sora just calm down would you?” her mother asked.

“No! I can’t believe you would to that omma! I will never ever agree with this!”

“Sora it wasn’t me, it was your father,”

“I don’t care who it was, but I won’t do it! Mom I’m only 23 years old!”

“Yes and that means you’re an adult now. A fine young woman,”

“Why do you say that with such pride? And doesn’t that mean I can make my own decisions?”

“Not in this household,”

“For God’s sake mother! We are living in 21st century! Arranged marriage is so ...hmm I don’t know 18th century?!”

“It’s still pretty common in India,”

“Mom, you know we are not living in India! This is South Korea and it’s capital Seoul!”

“Stop it Sora. You know you won’t win this. And you know we are only doing this for you. And besides this is way better than actually falling in love and getting hurt. You know you can’t trust in love,”

“So this is just business to you? Well it’s not like this was a surprise but still I can’t believe that you would to this to your own daughter,”

“I don’t understand why you are like this. There’s nothing wrong with him. He’s perfect. Every girl in South Korea will be jealous of you. You are the luckiest woman,” her mother said.

“Well if you like him so much then you marry him,” Sora muttered.

“I would if I wasn’t married to a wonderful man and if he wasn’t 25 years younger than me,” her mother joked.

“Not funny at all! I’m still really mad!”

“Stop screaming! The decision has already been done. You’re going to marry TS company’s heir, Park Leeteuk,” Sora’s mother said and left the room.

“Omma!” Sora screamed and threw a pillow on floor.

She kicked a table and hurt her leg. Sora cursed the table and lamp to her bed. She slumped there and buried her face on pillows. Why was this happening to her? What have she done wrong? She has always been a good daughter. She was always the first on her class, she was good in sports, she didn’t drink or smoke and she has always done everything her parents have asked. So why this? Why not his brother? Okay Shindong already has a girlfriend and they are really happy together. So was this her punishment?  That she didn’t have a boyfriend?

Well it’s not like it was a bad deal or anything. Park Leeteuk was the top one son-in-law candidate in South-Korea. There was nothing wrong with him. He was just perfect. He was the heir of TS company, the biggest hotel business company in Asia. He was handsome, he had a great body, he graduated with the highest score from the University of Seoul, he studied abroad and speaks four languages: English, Japanese, Chinese and French. And of course Korean. So technically 5 languages. He does voluntary work, has good manners, is really passionate with his work and in every way is just perfect.

There was just one thing... Sora hated that man. From the bottom of her heart. It has been since forever. She can’t remember how old she was, but she remembers the reason. She could never forgive him that. And not only that but this man wasn’t the youngest one. He was already 30 years old! He was 7 years older! Even her big brother was younger. And there has never been single dating scandal of him! No wonder he’s parents wanted him to get married. Maybe he’s gay? Well even that would have been better.

“Stupid Ahjussi...” Sora muttered.

***

“Mr. Park. Here are the documents,”  

“Thank you Lisa, you can leave them on the table,” Leeteuk said without taking his eyes from the computer. His secretary bowed and left. Leeteuk didn’t  even look the papers, just continued with his work.

An hour went by before he remembered the documents again. “Oh right! Dad wanted me to check something! What was in those papers?” he was talking to himself. A weird habit of his. “The marriage details of Park and Kang? Are you kidding me? I have way better things to do right now than find out who’s going to be my wife. I have a lifetime to find that out,” he threw the papers on floor. At the same time the door opened and five good looking man stepped in.

“Damned Lisa, how many times do I have to tell you to knock before entering?”

“Well thank you very much Leeteuk, but I don’t think I’m that beautiful and no fence but I prefer women more,” Kyuhyun said.

“Ah it’s you guys. Come on in.”

“What a mess! Hyung what have you been doing?” Sungmin said while picking the papers from floor.

“Just throw them away. They are not important.”

“The details of Park and Kang’s marriage? What do you mean not important?” Yesung asked.

“Kang? Do you mean RA company’s director?” Eunhyuk asked.

“So hyung really is into men! Congrats!” Kyuhyun clapped.

“Haha, very funny. It’s his daughter,” Leeteuk was pissed off. That Kyuhyun always annoyed him.

“Kang Sora. Age 23 - pretty young. Height 1,68m - too tall for hyung. Weight not information - damn! Lives with her parents - well that’s normal. Right now studying economics in Seoul’s university - same what you studied. Biography: Kang Sora grew...”

“Stop it already Siwon. No one wants to hear that,” Leeteuk interrupted him.

“No! We wanna know! Is there a picture?” Sungmin asked.

“Just a small one. Eunhyuk!”

“I’m on it!” Eunhyuk said and opened his laptop. After all Eunhyuk was in charge of Computer network department in TS company. No one was as good as him in finding stuff on internet. Few moments later he had already found pictures from Sora’s childhood to present, pictures she had taken, pictures who someone has taken of her and lot of other stuff too.

“Wow! She’s beautiful! Hyung you’re so lucky!” Sungmin sounded jealous.

“She’s way too good for him,” Kyuhyun smirked.

“Why isn’t she on spotlight more? With that face and body paparazzis would be chasing her all the time,” Eunhyuk added.

“Guys cut it out! These photos are clearly photoshopped!” Leeteuk said.

“Oh c’mon Leeteuk!” they started to argue with each others.

“Wanna bet?” Kyuhyun asked.

“I bet she’s beautiful!” Sungmin said.

“Me too,” Yesung added.

“Ugly,” Eunhyuk said.

“Same here,” Siwon said.

“And I say beautiful. So three against two. Hyung what do you say?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Ugly. That tells it. If she was beautiful paparazzis would have seen it. The Kangs probably paid them so that they wouldn’t take pictures,” Leeteuk said.

“I feel so sorry for his wife. I would never want to marry Leeteuk,” Sungmin said with sad voice. Others nodded.

“Shut up you guys! Well I wouldn’t wanna marry any of you either.”

“Has he ever even loved anyone? I mean I have never heard hyung talking about some woman. Or man,” Sungmin asked.

“Why do you still think that I’m gay or something?” Leeteuk asked angrily.

“It’s not normal that you aren’t interested in things like this. You’re almost 30 and you never dated anyone. Something must be wrong with you. And besides it would be a relief if you liked men or something. You must have some interest too!”

“There just isn’t a girl that would make my heart flutter,” Leeteuk sighed. “And no man will ever make my heart beat!” he added.

“So this will be your first time falling in love, right?” Yesung asked.

“And probably his first time in bed too,” Kyuhyun winked. Leeteuk glared at him.

“Who said anything about falling in love? Guys this is an arranged marriage. It would be a miracle if I even liked her. This is just for business,” Leeteuk sighed again. Everyone looked at him. He seemed... sad? There was something that he didn’t tell. What was he hiding?

“Well that’s true. Leeteuk is one of the most difficult persons I know. Good luck Sora-sshi,” Kyuhyun said. Leeteuk glared at him again. He was about to say something but then his phone started to ring.

“Yoboseyo?” Leeteuk answered. “Ne appa. What? You want me to do what? But appa! I have better things to do. I have a company to run. I’m sorry. Ne. I understand. Ne, I’ll meet her. What? Now? Ne...” the others listened Leeteuk’s conversation in silence. After the conversation Leeteuk looked tired. He closed his eyes and sighed.

“Hyung? Everything all right?” Sungmin asked carefully.

“Sorry guys, I have to leave. My father wants me to meet Kang Sora. He said it would be good if we met before announcing our engagement. And he also said that it would be good  if some paparazzi caught us. Could some of you call Kangin?”

“You know that Kangin isn’t a paparazzi. He’s a photographer,” Kyuhyun said.

“Yes I know, but if someone is going to take pictures of me, it’s no other than Kangin. Tell him we will make a deal of it.”

“Okay, I’m on it,” Yesung said and started to type his phone.

“So when are you going to meet her?” Siwon asked and tried not to sound too excited. Leeteuk glared at him.

“Now. And don’t you guys dare to show up or I will seriously kill you!” Leeteuk said strictly.

“Fine,” they all said.

“And no eavesdropping!”

“No fun hyung!” Eunhyuk looked disappointed.

“Okay, good. See you guys, I’m off!” Leeteuk grabbed his jacket and left. The five men stood there and looked each others.

“But we are still going, right?” Kyuhyun asked.

Everyone grinned.

“To the car!” Siwon said.

 

Hello everyone! ssecrecy here! So what do you thing about the first chapter? hope you like it :) please comment and subscribe this story. And tell me what you think about this. Remember criticism is allowed :) and please check out my other ff You're not my oppa. Dimple couple forever! :D ne chapter will be out on March :)