I'll make you smile

Fake Flower

“Help me! I’m locked out with ert ahjussi, who’s going to me!”

“YA! I’m not a ert! And I’m not going to you!” it’s not a if she also wants it... So yeah, in this case it is a . “And besides, you can keep shouting, but no one will hear you. And even if they did, there’s nothing they could do. The only way here is from my apartment and they will not get in my apartment without a password or key,” Leeteuk said calmly.

Even though this whole incident looked pretty bad, he wasn’t scared or angry or even stressed. He like the idea of him and Sora staying all alone the night. And the fact that Sora just forgave him made him really happy. It was almost impossible to make him unhappy.

Sora on the other hand wasn’t that pleased. She kept hitting and kicking the damn door until she hurt her leg. She let out a couple of curses to the door, to universe and to Leeteuk.

“This is all your fault!” her voice was ice cold and Leeteuk was pretty sure that she could have killed him with that furious glare.

“But you are the one who came here in the first place,” he muttered.

“Well I wouldn’t have come if it hadn’t been because of you!”

“Okay I’m sorry! Please don’t be mad. Remember that you already forgave me?” Leeteuk tried to smile, but his smile faded away soon after Sora had glared at him.

“Oh, I’m going to be mad. Actually, I’m going to take my forgiveness back,” she smirked.

Leeteuk’s eyes widened. “What? You can’t take it back!”

“Yes I can. Like this,” Sora grabbed the air in front of Leeteuk and pulled her fist back. “And I will give it to someone else,” she looked up and saw a bird flying above them. “Hey bird! I forgive you!” she shouted and threw the air up in the air. “There. Now that bird has my forgiveness,” she smirked.

Leeteuk only pouted.

“But seriously, what are we going to do?” Sora sighed and shook her head. This was not the way she wanted to spend her night.

“Do you have your phone?” Leeteuk asked. Of course his was in the apartment.

“Yes! I’m going to call to Ryeowookie!” Sora jumped when she realized that her phone was in her pocket.

“Ryeowookie?” Leeteuk frowned after hearing Ryeowook’s nickname.

Sora didn’t notice his disappointed face. “Ryeowook-oppa? Hi! It’s me! Yes, I’m with him. Yes, he apologized. Yes, I hit him. Thank you,” Sora giggled. Leeteuk glared at her. “Anyway oppa, we need your help. We are stuck in the rooftop on top of his apartment. This idiot here accidently locked us out,” Sora glared at Leeteuk. “Where are you? WHAT?! How can you be at Jeju Island right now? What are you doing there? What? Some stupid coffee festival? I’m sorry, coffee is not stupid. But Ryeowookie! You have to save us~” Sora whined.

“Jeju Island? But I was with him only couple of hours ago... What’s going on?” Leeteuk tapped his chin.

“He wants to talk to you,” Sora muttered and gave the phone to Leeteuk.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Hey, Leeteuk! It seems that she forgave you. So I thought I would give you guys some alone time~” Ryeowook giggled like a girl.

“What?!”

“Calm down, will you? I’ll be coming tomorrow morning, but for tonight, you are on your own. And if you try to hurt Sora or do something ert again, I will kill you,” now his voice was death serious.

Leeteuk gulped. “Wait! What do you mean again?”

“Do you even have to ask?”

Okay I might have done something... “Oh... Sorry. Yes, I’ll behave,” Leeteuk muttered ashamed.

“Good. Oh! And you can try to call Hyorin, but I will tell her not to answer. I’ll see you guys tomorrow!” Ryeowook smiled and hung up.

He looked at the top of the building and smiled evilly. “I gave you pretty good change, didn’t I? Use it wisely Leeteuk,” he grinned and turned to leave.

***

“So Hyorin is not picking up?” that Ryeowook really... What a devil! Not that I don’t mind spending some alone-time with Sora, but I would rather do it in our home...

Sora blew a raspberry and almost threw her phone on the ground. “No. And in any seconds my phone’s battery will die down... This is just so great!” she whined again.

Leeteuk sighed. He sat on the ground and ruffled his hair. He really didn’t understand why Ryeowook did this. How was this going to help me get closer to Sora? If anything after this, she’s going to hate me even more.

Sora swore a little and kicked the air. And in case you missed it - she was really frustrated. She really hated this. Really. She was looking forward for that bubble bath what Leeteuk promised to her. And some food. God she was hungry.

“Are you okay?” Leeteuk asked.

Sora glared at him angrily. “No I’m not okay! I’m stuck out here with you all night and it’s getting cold and I’m really hungry!” she sat down 5 meters away from Leeteuk.

“I-I have a chocolate bar…” Leeteuk muttered. Why did he have that – I have no idea.

Sora raised her eyebrow. “Are you some sort of kiddy fiddler who tries to woo children with candy? ert old man…” she shook her head.

“N-no! I just happen to have it. Do you want it or not?”

“Yes please,” Sora stretched her hand towards Leeteuk.

Leeteuk gave it to her and she eat it silently. Half way through the candy bar Sora stopped and glanced at Leeteuk. “Should I?” she thought while biting her inner cheek. She coughed once to get Leeteuk’s attention.

“Do you want some?” Sora asked and almost blushed. What the hell is wrong with you Sora? You are only offering him a freaking candy bar and yet you act like some sort of smitten teenager. Sora wanted to slap herself.

Good for Sora, Leeteuk didn’t seem to realize her behavior. “Sure, thanks,” he said happily.

After that it came quiet again. Sora hugged her legs and laid her head on top of her knees. She closed her eyes and tried to relax and forget how hungry and cold she was. She didn’t saw how Leeteuk kept glancing at her from time to time.

He was drawing some circles on the ground with his finger and having an argument with himself. Should I ask? Are you crazy? She will kill you! Yeah I know, but I’m curious… Oh come on! She just forgave you and now you want to ask about that? Go ahead! Be my guest, but if she kills you, don’t come back as a ghost to haunt me! Well you are me… Oh shut up!

“Sora?”

“Hn?” Sora didn’t turn her head, but she did lift it a bit.

“Can I ask you something about our first meeting?”

Sora sighed. “Sure, go ahead.”

“Did you… Did you love back then..?” Leeteuk was almost whispering.

Sora tensed a bit. “So Ryeowook told you,” it wasn’t even a question, just a statement.

“Yeah… But why did you love me?”

“Well I wouldn’t call it love. It was just some childish crush. And god knows why! I thought you were pretty cool back then. You were manly. Too bad you don’t have it anymore,” Sora sighed.

Leeteuk wasn’t sure if she was sighing because he wasn’t that manly anymore or was it because the whole crush thing. Either way, that answer made him really happy. Maybe Ryeowook is right. Maybe I still have a chance with her…  

“What’s that smirk supposed to mean?”

Leeteuk coughed. “Nothing…” he muttered.

Sora rolled her eyes and sighed again. “But universe sure is tricky, don’t you think? I mean who would have thought that I would end up with the man I hate more than anything?” was Sora talking to herself or to him, Leeteuk wasn’t sure.

“How bad it is?” he didn’t mean to ask it out loud.

“What is?” now Sora finally looked at him.

“To be married to me? I mean, do you hate every minute you spend with me or what?” I’m not sure if I want to hear her answer…

Sora sighed. “No. I don’t hate it - at least not most of the times. Sure, I’m still against this whole arranged marriage. I mean what were they thinking?! We are living in the 21st century. Who does arranged marriage anymore? And the fact that I got married to you,” she shook her head.

“So more than forced to get married, you were angry because it was me?”

“Well, yeah,” that came so naturally and it made Leeteuk really upset. “But one way it was a good thing it was you. I knew you so it wasn’t going to be a random person. Plus I thought that you were gay, so that was okay,” Sora added and smirked.

Leeteuk blushed. “Hey! I’m not gay!”

“I know that now. You are just a ert ahjussi,” Sora laughed and winked.

“Am not…” Leeteuk muttered.

Sora laughed again and Leeteuk couldn’t but smile when he saw her beautiful smile. I will keep that smile on your face for as long as I live. I won’t make you sad ever again.

Sora was about to say something when suddenly a cold breeze got through them and made her shiver. She rubbed her arms trying to make herself warm again. It wasn’t summer anymore and autumn was making its way.

“Sora is everything okay? Are you cold?” Leeteuk asked worriedly.

“Yes. It’s so cold,” Sora whined. She sounded miserable.

“Come here,”

Sora raised her eye brow. “Why?”

Leeteuk sighed. “So that I can warm you up. I’m not going to do anything to you. I promise. You will feel warmer when you are closer to me.”

Sora muttered something, but got up and walked towards Leeteuk. She sat few feet away from him and glared at him. Leeteuk sighed again. Geez, how stubborn can she be? He took Sora’s hand and pulled her closer so that she was now leaning against his torso. Leeteuk wrapped his arms around Sora and tightened his hold.

For some unknown reason Sora blushed hardly and tried to hide her face in Leeteuk’s chest. Leeteuk saw that and smiled happily. Good to know that I have that kind of affection towards you.

“Just try to relax, I’ll keep you warm,” he whispered in Sora’s ear and made her shiver, but not because of the cold.

Sora hummed something and closed her eyes. Leeteuk kept looking at her and rubbing her arms. Soon he felt how Sora’s body became numb and her head landed on his shoulder. Leeteuk smiled and moved a bit so that Sora could sleep more comfortably.

“Sleep thigh my lovely wife,” he whispered and placed a kiss on her head.

***

“Well well well. Look what we have here. I think I said don’t do anything erted to Sora, but since she’s smiling like that I guess I will let you off the hook this time,” Leeteuk heard a familiar (annoying) voice saying.

He blinked couple of times and tried to get used to the light. Why on earth it is so bright? It took him a while to remember where he was and what had happened.

He looked down and saw Sleeping Beauty leaning against his chest and snuggling closer to him. Her eyes were closed and she was had soft smile on her sleeping face. She looked breathtaking. Leeteuk smiled and caressed her cheek softly.

“Aaaaw~,” he heard Ryeowook cooing and he had this annoying smirk on his face.

Leeteuk glared at him. “Stop it. You will wake her up.”

“Sorry, but this just looks so nice. And you can be sure that I will remind you about this for the rest of your life,” Ryeowook was still smirking. “So tell me. What happened last night? Did you managed to apologize to her? And what happened in the night time?” now he sounded like an eager teenage girl who wanted to know something really juicy what she could pass on.

“Yeah I did apologize and she even forgave me. Of course after she punched me – really hard.”

Ryeowook burst out laughing. Leeteuk glared at him again and was about to make him stop, when suddenly the girl in his lap moved a bit. Both Ryeowook and Leeteuk stopped and looked at waking Sora.

She yawned cutely and tried to open her eyes and get used to the sunlight. She blinked few times and looked around and looked confused. It took her awhile to remember where she was and what was going on.

First she realized that she was sitting on Leeteuk’s lap and was leaning on him quite comfortably. Then she saw smirking Ryeowook and she realized what was happening.

Sora blushed madly and jumped away from Leeteuk’s lap.

“YA-YAAH! What the hell are you doing? ert ahjussi!” Sora shouted face red and tried to sound mad.

“Relax Sora. I didn’t do anything,” Leeteuk muttered and tried to hide his disappointment because Sora wasn’t in his lap anymore.

Sora didn’t listen him and turned to face Ryeowook. “Wookie-oppa! What are you doing here?”

Wookie? Why does she comes up with cute nicknames for him every day, but all she ever calls me is ahjussi? Seriously. Leeteuk crossed his hands and pouted (manly of course). He was sulking over the name thing and didn’t hear what Sora and Ryeowook were talking about.

“I’m here to save you from him,” Ryeowook smirked.

“Oppaa! Why didn’t you come sooner? You left me with that ert. Who knows what he would have done to me?” Sora hit Ryeowook's shoulder lightly.

Ryeowook chuckled. “I was worried Sora, I really was. But it seems that Leeteuk took really good care of you. He even gave you his jacket for the night. That's pretty nice of him since he probably was really cold.”

Sora seemed surprised. “He did?” she turned around and saw the black jacket laying on the ground next to Leeteuk. That was sweet of him. Sora felt happy and smiled a bit.

“I think you should thank him,” Ryeowook whispered into her ear and made Sora blush lightly.

“W-why should I? This whole thing is his fault! I’m going to take a shower,” she stuttered and left quickly.

Ryeowook looked how Sora left and sighed heavily. Why can’t you just admit it already Sora? Why don’t you want to be happy? What are you afraid of? Don’t tell me you still love him? Ryeowook turned and looked at pouting Leeteuk who kept mumbling something to himself. He sighed again. It’s not going to be easy for you…

 

I'm back!!! Missed me? I'm not going to write here everything, so if you want to know what has been happenin, please go read my blog posts. Okay, what do I want to tell you..? THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR NOT LEAVING ME! I love you guys <3 you are the BEST!

Okay I'm back, but I won't be updating so often anymore... I think that I will update this fic twice a month and my other fics once. I'm studying in university right now and I don't have that much time anymore. I have my first exams next week :S And also since I live in a different city now it's a bit harder.

And that's something I like to ask! Can anyone guess where do I live now? I'll give you  hint. It's the former capital of my country. And in what country do I live..? I have mentioned it few times ;D If someone gets it right, I will send you the next two chapters before I will update them. How does it sound? I'm fine if none of you wants to participate in this, I'm just bored now and I kind of want to apologize to you since it took me so long to update and I want to do something different than douple update :D 

Check out my other fics!

You are not my oppa || Behind the Scenes