Picture perfect

Fake Flower

 

“This is the password to my house and here's a key, in case you forget it,” Leeteuk muttered and handed the key to Sora. He kind of felt bad after snapping like that in the elevator. Of course he didn’t mean it! He was more than happy to spend an afternoon with Sora. But the way those idiots kept acting around Sora, had really pissed him off.

He opened the front door and let Sora in. This was Sora’s second time in Leeteuk’s apartment, but it felt like the last time was ages ago. And to be honest, Sora didn’t even want to remember her last visit.

“So there’s two bedrooms, my workshop, kitchen, living room and two bathrooms - one is next to my workshop and the other one is between the bedrooms, so I guess we will be sharing it,” Leeteuk pointed the rooms, but didn’t take Sora to have a closer look.

Sora walked around the living room and didn’t even listen half of it. She kept eyeing the apartment and made some calculation in her head. Okay this is pretty nice apartment. Ahjussi really knows how to decorate... Maybe I can live here after all.

“You don’t have a balcony,” Sora said sadly. That was something she would have liked.

“No I don’t. But I do have the rooftop,” Leeteuk smirked.

Sora’s face brightened. “Really?” she sounded really happy and excited.

Those happy looking eyes were enough to melt Leeteuk. Once again he had to control himself so that he wouldn’t just kiss Sora right now. “Wa-wanna see i-it?” Leeteuk wanted to hit himself for sounding so lame. How am I stuttering now? Geez Leeteuk, take a hold of yourself.

***

“This looks pretty depressing and boring. Why haven’t you decorated it?” Sora asked while eyeing the empty rooftop.

“I never use it. I don’t like high places that much.”

“And yet you live on the top floor... Idiot,” she laughed.

“I like my apartment and it doesn’t bother me since there’s walls and glass around me. But this... Is so open,” Leeteuk shivered.

“Okay fine. But I’m going to decorate this place. This could become my hanging out place where I can run away everything and especially you,” Sora smiled.

“Do whatever you want with this place,” Leeteuk said. He liked to see Sora’s smile. And if this was going to make her happy, then fine with him. Leeteuk was pretty sure that he would even go through fire if that would make Sora smile.

“But why would you wanna run away?” Leeteuk asked.

Sora shrugged her shoulders. “No reason. Just sometimes I want to be alone and pull myself together,” she said quietly.

It seemed like she didn’t want to talk about it more, so Leeteuk let it be and changed the topic: “So should we go now look for the furniture?”

***

“So what’s the first thing we need?” Leeteuk asked when they entered into the furniture store.

“A bed.”

“Why? I have perfectly fine one already.”

“Yeah, but I don’t. And what? You thought that I would be sleeping in the same bed with you? In your dreams ahjussi,” Sora gave him a look.

Yes, that would be nice. “Fine. But nothing too big or expensive,” Leeteuk muttered. Of course he was disappointed when he heard that Sora wouldn’t be sleeping with him on the same bed.

They walked around the store for about 20 minutes. Sora kept eyeing different beds, but none of them seemed right until she stopped next to one bed.

“This looks promising. I hope it feels as good as it looks,” she muttered to herself and sat on the bed. “Oh, this is really soft,” she chuckled and laid down.

“Oh god!” Sora let out a soft moan, which to Leeteuk sounded so wrong and yet so tempting.

Sora closed her eyes and sighed. “This is so going to be my new bed,” she smiled happily.

“Is it really that amazing? Let me try too,” Leeteuk said and took off his shoes.

Sora felt how the mattresses went down and something warm moved next to her. She opened her eyes and saw Leeteuk lying next to her. Her eyes widened when she realised how close he was. She kind of started panicking and didn’t know what to do.

“Hey! Get away! It’s my bed!”

“Calm down, would ya? I’m just testing. It really is a good bed. Maybe I should take this too?” Leeteuk closed his eyes and moved even closer to Sora.

Sora’s eyes widened even more. “Ya-yaah! It’s mine!” she stuttered.

Leeteuk opened one of his eyes and saw blushing Sora biting her lower lip. “Can she be any cuter?” Leeteuk chuckled.

He rolled over and his arm was now on Sora’s waist. Sora’s eyes widened even more. Leeteuk felt how Sora tensed up. He smirked and tightened his hold and pulled Sora closer. Now Sora’s back was against Leeteuk’s thorax.

“Ah-ahjussi? What the hell are you doing?” Sora managed to ask. She was so shocked that she had forgotten how to be mad at him.

“Mmm... So nice,” Leeteuk whispered into her ear and blew in it.

Sora made a high-pitched sound and started to struggle away from Leeteuk’s grip. Not because she hated it, actually it was the other way around. She really liked how Leeteuk whispered in her ear with his low and rough voice. It sounded so y. No Sora! You didn’t just think of that!

“Let me go!” she screamed.

Luckily no one saw or heard her, because otherwise it would have been really hard to explain why they were playing like that on the bed. Yes, it really looked like they were doing something which was forbidden to do in public places.

Sora kept wriggling and somehow her movements were really strong and that bed wasn’t that strong so in the end they both heard how the wood cracked and soon they were on the floor with a broken bed under them.

They looked at each others with shocked face.

“Idiot! Look what you did!” Sora hissed.

“Me? Who was the one who started struggle like that?”

“Well I wouldn’t have done it, if you hadn’t put your arms around me,” Sora muttered.

“You k-” Leeteuk shut his mouth when he heard someone coming towards them.

He looked at Sora, who had also heard the footsteps. “What do we do?” she whispered.

Leeteuk gulped. “We run,” he said and grabbed Sora’s hand.

They were quickly on their feet and running away from an angry looking manager. He shouted something to them, but they didn’t stay to hear him. They run out and kept running until they were at least five blocks away from the store. All this time Leeteuk was holding Sora’s hand and he wasn’t planning on letting go.

Leeteuk finally stopped after running good five minutes.

“So you think we can survive with only one bed?” Leeteuk asked after his pulsating heart had calmed down.

Sora was exhausted and kept gasping loudly. “Ye-yeah, I think we can survive,” she finally managed to say.

At that moment Sora didn’t realise that of course there were other furniture stores in Seoul. She was just too shocked that she couldn’t think straight. Leeteuk on the other hand, had realised this, but didn’t say anything. Of course he wanted to sleep on the same bed with Sora. Maybe he had planned this from the very beginning? Oh so sneaky of you Leeteuk.

“Okay good. Is there anything else we are going to need? Something what is far far far away from that store?”

***

“I can’t believe you managed to lure us into this,” Eunhyuk groaned and kicked the ground.

“Oh shut up Eunhyuk! It’s not that bad,” Yesung really couldn’t stand his whiny friend.

“But this has nothing to do with us! She’s his wife,” Siwon pointed at Leeteuk and gave him a death glare.

Leeteuk just rolled his eyes. “You are already here, so you can just shut your little mouths and help with me,” he said and rang the doorbell.

About a minute later a beautiful middle-aged woman came to open the door. A smile appeared on her face when she saw Leeteuk.

“Leeteuk-sshi! It’s so nice to see you! How have you been? Come inside! These must be your friends? Are they here to help you? Well you do need all the help, since Sora has so much stuff. And she hasn’t even started packing! That silly girl. So I guess you can pack her stuff, right?” she kept going on and on while pulling Leeteuk and the others inside.

They couldn’t even open their mouths and before they even realised, they were standing in Sora’s room with empty cardboard boxes around them. Everyone looked at Leeteuk without knowing what to do next.

“Well I guess we don’t have any other choice than start packing...” Leeteuk muttered and took one box and went to Sora’s writing desk.

The others muttered something and all of them took some boxes and they started packing (and kept complaining while doing it). They kept packing for about an hour before Eunhyuk let out a weird giggle.

“Khiehkekekekee!”

“What the hell was that man? You sounded like a woman,” Siwon laughed and shook his head.

Eunhyuk coughed. “No-nothing. Just that these things in Sora’s drawer surprised me,” he blushed.

“Isn’t that a bra? You found Sora’s bras?! You !” Siwon laughed even more and took one from the drawer.

The second Leeteuk heard Siwon’s words, he stopped what he was doing and turned to face Siwon and Eunhyuk. His eyes were on fire and it really looked like he could kill with his stare.

“Put. That. A-way.” his voice was ice cold and really angry. He took a step closer to them.

Siwon and Eunhyuk gulped. “Now, now. Calm down hyung. I found them accidently. I would never look for your wife’s bras. I didn’t even saw that many!” Eunhyuk twote. “He’s the one who’s touching them!” he pointed at Siwon, who dropped the bra on the floor.

“No, hyung! I didn’t mean to!” Siwon backed to the door.

“If I were you, I would start running,” Sungmin pointed out.

Siwon did what he was told and run out of the room an angry Leeteuk right behind him.

Yesung sighed and shook his head. “This is going to be a long day.”

The others nodded in agreement.

***

“Geez! I’m Park Leeteuk, the heir of TS company, hottest man in South Korea and just simply the best. So why on earth am I moving my wife’s stuff? Shouldn’t the maids do this? Why can’t Sora do it on her own?” Leeteuk kept cursing while picking the boxes.

He had never thought that packing and moving would take this long. To be totally honest, he had never moved by himself. All this time he had had some maids and butlers to do things for him. Sure he now lived alone, but there wasn’t much to in his house. Plus the housekeeper visited once a week.

“You are also one big whiner,” Sungmin muttered.

“And arrogant too,” Eunhyuk added.

“Guys, cut it out. You have been complaining enough already. We are doing this for Sora,” Yesung said calmly.

“But she doesn’t even know about this!”

“Yeah and once she finds out, she’s going to kill me,” Leeteuk muttered and shivered.

He picked one box and something dropped down from it. He picked the paper and looked it. It was an old photo of a girl. She was pretty young, probably 3 or 4. She was wearing glasses. And she was (not trying to sound insulting here) pretty fat. The girl smiled happily and was showing cute dimple. Her eyes were shining.

Who is this girl? She looks so happy. Sora’s old friend? Leeteuk kept looking at the photo.

“Hey hyung, what you have there?” Sungmin asked and took the picture from him.

“Wou! She’s pretty big,” Eunhyuk laughed.

“Stop it Eunhyuk! That’s not nice,” Yesung glared at him angrily.

“I wonder who she is,” Siwon took the picture from Sungmin and lifted it up.

Leeteuk’s eyes widened when he saw what was written on the backside.

“Sora’s first day at kindergarten?!”

“WHAT!?”

 

Hello everyone! Heh, I told you I was going to update soon :) sorry, this chapter was a bit dispersed. And the title.. Well it was for the last part only... Oh well! I hope you still like this one :)

We are getting closer to the truth... And Sora's past is finally starting to be revealed~ A little hint for you guys, who are reading this note... (spoiler alert!) on the next chapter Leeteuk will find out the truth!

Sorry, I don't think I have anything else to say (that's something new xD) so I'll see you guys (hopefully) around weekend :) LOVE U <3

P.S. did you find the hint? ;D